PDA

View Full Version : I have a PM trouble...

Dr_Lantis
Dec 9, 2006, 08:43 PM
Currently, my Beast (not quite sure what with him) has my DEX PM (about level 60); thing is, I want to create a more natural Fortegunner/guntecher, but I wouldn't know how to raise the PM. I already have a Striking PM, I really don't want to make an Armor PM, and a mind PM would be too much effort for such little use. It'd be great if I could give my DEX PM to my Gunner, but I know I can't. What should I do?

BloodDragoon
Dec 9, 2006, 08:51 PM
Is it really neccisary to have a dex PM on a gunner character, striking on a hunter character, etc? There is a common box that makes it easy to transfer items between your characters. I use my common box quite a bit.

Dr_Lantis
Dec 9, 2006, 08:53 PM

I could always transfer items for a synthesis, but I currently have a dead PM that would receive no usage

BloodDragoon
Dec 9, 2006, 08:56 PM
Hmm... well the way I'm reading it right now is this "dead PM" is the new PM that came with your new character and you currently have no desire to make a pure PM that you don't already have brewing on another character. The only suggestion I have is possibly looking up some stuff on PM evolutions, finding a a GH4-- series that interests you, and building it towards that.

Dr_Lantis
Dec 9, 2006, 09:06 PM
Thing is, I really don't have the money to waste raising a dead PM