PDA

View Full Version : Slowdown Issues

AlMcFly
Dec 10, 2006, 03:07 AM
Ok, this is horse shit!!! i am so angry at Sega.

Yesterday, the first day of the update, I'm doing mission after mission of full party S rank Linear Lines. So many of them, perfectly. Well fuck-tastic, somehow overnight, stupid ass Sega did something, now I have slowdown while soloing Liner Line S. WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT? This should NOT be happening. I can only imagine how people with crappy gfx cards feel. Just when you think Sega does something to get a bigger fanbase, they think to themselves "Hey, how can we fuck this one up, because that's what we like to do. Gotta keep with tradition!"

Before you flame and tell me "if I don't like, don't play", let me just say this: everyone who says that deserves to be ass-fucked by some big hairy guy name Shirly.

Excuse the language ;P

Deprimenthia
Dec 10, 2006, 03:35 AM
Lawl. Pwnt? Works okay for me.

ChibiDevil
Dec 10, 2006, 04:01 AM
user error imo, no problems here

Inazuma
Dec 10, 2006, 04:06 AM
maybe someone is using high level rafoie. that explosion has a good chance of giving you slowdown if it fills most of the screen.

Relam
Dec 10, 2006, 04:41 AM
Maybe you're just whooping so much ass, the game is dramatically slowing down in awe of your combat prowess.

JAR
Dec 10, 2006, 04:45 AM
I've noticed a lot of slowdown lately, I just chalked it up to the server being really craptastic, that and a better graphics card wouldn't hurt(fingers crossed for X-mas).

Jozon
Dec 10, 2006, 05:05 AM
Linear Line is the only mission I've been able to run with full settings, with my videocard also on full settings, so I don't know what your talking about

DoubleJG
Dec 10, 2006, 05:50 AM
Ever since GG's latest update I've been experiencing slowdown. Sucks, but I'm living with it =/

Auronp
Dec 10, 2006, 09:51 AM
I had major slowdown about three hours after the update continuing into mid saturday. But after that i was aiight. Though it was bad on like Parum and Neudaiz Relics, i wasnt gettin kicked off so i didnt think anything of it.

Diablohead
Dec 10, 2006, 09:56 AM
I have to run in low spec just to keep up with people in levels, linear line has always run smooth for me but if I up any graphics I get slowdown no matter where http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

And every patch or update so far has given more of a performance hit then the last, its annoying.

Cry0
Dec 10, 2006, 10:02 AM
On 2006-12-10 00:07, McFlyVII wrote:
" Gotta keep with tradition!"

everyone who says that deserves to be ass-fucked by some big hairy guy name Shirly.

Excuse the language ;P

serious roflmao stuff. and in before lock/move