PDA

View Full Version : Wartecher....this is why you should choose this if your a fo

DarkSeph
Dec 10, 2006, 04:25 AM
So I'm working over Holy Shrine B and loving it by the way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif teehee...Exp and Meseta Overflowing!!! Anyways, I'm frustrated that I'm only 1 level away from Force level 10 and then I can switch to Fortetecher. So I check the stats when I'm gonna switch to Fortetecher cuz this other guy was saying how crappy he was after doing that and WOAH! He wasn't kidding. It's a HUGE decrease. So I start looking at the boost the other stats would give me, like, Wartecher. Holy Rappy! I would gain in all my stats...that matter that is. And not only that, I will still be able to use the Weapons that I really want, like the A rank Bows, Wands, etc, plus all the ones I've been missing not being a Hunter like I started out with. So since My Hunter level is already 3 and Force only needs to be level 5 I'm gonna switch to Wartecher until I get into higher levels (so I can actually blow through A rank missions or even survive S rank ones) And really, I wont be losing much in the Force department cuz my Bullets are already level 10, my Technics are already level 20, and I can finally use Skills at a higher level with the hunter weaps.

Anyways, just my thoughts on that.

PS. Well I'll probably never see a single Rappy Noel this year but at least I was able to Buy a Christmas Tree from someones shop, so yeah...Thanx to those people who put them in their shop for lousy luck guys like me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HC82
Dec 10, 2006, 05:29 AM
The jump from level 20 techs to 21 is pretty big. Size and damage gets a nice upgrade. You begin to receive 2%+ damage every level up from your techs, as apposed to the 1% pre 21 (thats 20% more damage if you reach 30) and your resta range gets a bit bigger too at 21. Granted everything cost more to cast, but the PP reduction Forte gets makes that less noticeable.

Gaining Class levels gives you a much needed increase to your stats, as apposed to leveling up (it all helps though). I suggest that Forces just bite the bullet and become fortetecher and play at a farther range overall, maximizing the range of their techs. If something nasty comes heading your way, just run and go into support mode (tag and heal only).

I bit the bullets and I'm slowly gaining all my stats back. I say it pays off because 21+ techs are so awesome. I'm gonna have sucky HP for awhile, but i'm managing quite well. I can do west kugu A dimma with no deaths. Granted I run around like crazy healing everyone and not getting hit, but I live...