PDA

View Full Version : Offline questions.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 10, 2006, 10:47 AM
I might be getitng PSU for pc soon, seeing as how I'm a little bored with another game I seem to be forbidden from mentioning here.

I have some questions about it since I can't go online.
1- Is it easy to use a keyboard with? My Logitech controller is a little glitchy lately and I have NO idea why.

2- Are there, or will there ever be, any offline content added by patching? Similarly, are there any drops/items misning in offline mode?

3- Does the extra mode include various difficulties like in PSO?

4- How many extra mode character's can I make?

5- Rare enemies. Are they in offline mode and does the old piping trick exist or other ways to get them to show faster?

Thanks for taking the time to answer me..... I hope.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2006-12-10 07:54 ]</font>

Cry0
Dec 10, 2006, 11:21 AM
On 2006-12-10 07:47, Blue-Hawk wrote:
I might be getitng PSU for pc soon, seeing as how I'm a little bored with another game I seem to be forbidden from mentioning here.

I have some questions about it since I can't go online.
1- Is it easy to use a keyboard with? My Logitech controller is a little glitchy lately and I have NO idea why.

2- Are there, or will there ever be, any offline content added by patching? Similarly, are there any drops/items misning in offline mode?

3- Does the extra mode include various difficulties like in PSO?

4- How many extra mode character's can I make?

5- Rare enemies. Are they in offline mode and does the old piping trick exist or other ways to get them to show faster?

Thanks for taking the time to answer me..... I hope.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2006-12-10 07:54 ]</font>

1- keyboards are a pain in the... fingers. use some sort of controller.

2- unlikely. and offline mode misses out on loads of items.

3- no, missions just get harder

4- 4

5- not seen them yet in 60+ hours of play. piping does not exist.

Realmz
Dec 10, 2006, 11:38 AM
keyboard isn't bad at all if you're used to it.

if your more used to controlers then you're gonna have to spend more money