PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think there will be more classes in the future?

PALRAPPYS
Dec 10, 2006, 01:58 PM
Super Force. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol

My point is, having classes that are really strong. Like an ultimate Force or something. Along with that there could be an X rank... the ultimate rank. Along with X missions! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif So, my point is, do you think there could be more classes?

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 02:00 PM
Nice thought,but I beleive they have everything covered with the advance classes already

Kent
Dec 10, 2006, 02:02 PM
Possibly, there could be "ultimate" types of the seven Expert types. Possibly more Expert types, that are variations of the current hybrid ones (for example, Wartecher needs HU3, FO5 to unlock, there could be a more melee-centric variant, that is HU5, FO3) - though, that would really get kind of redundant.

SnickersFO
Dec 10, 2006, 02:04 PM
Perhaps X classes, as you put it.

X Force
X Ranger
X Hunter

And these X classes can use C - S rank weapons of ALL types.
Pwnage.

Gamemako
Dec 10, 2006, 02:33 PM
GIV UBER CLASS 200% ALL STATS ALL S RANKS LOL HE PWNS KEKE!1211/

Somebody needs to add the word "balance" to his vocabulary.

HiKeRI
Dec 10, 2006, 02:37 PM
Nope, there wont be more classes from what they got now, maybe just maybe more spells or just PA's, and what they're focusing on which is Online Story Missions and new Rares (clothes aswell).

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 10, 2006, 02:42 PM
No.

Vorpal
Dec 10, 2006, 02:45 PM
On 2006-12-10 11:42, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
No.

3 characters ftw?

Also, would be cool if they did do a upgraded class, but it is almost a abysmal increase from the last.

MayLee
Dec 10, 2006, 02:49 PM
On 2006-12-10 11:42, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
No.

Sorry, I didn't get that.

Can you repeat that please? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Umberger
Dec 10, 2006, 02:49 PM
I'd rather not walk around seeing ForteForteFighters. It's enough of a hassle to even get the basic job levels to 10, I'd rather not have to get the advanced to 10 just to redo it at an even harder level, with a little stat boost.

Proff
Dec 10, 2006, 03:13 PM
Maybe there will be something new in the expansion. Doubting new classes though, I'd think more like just lv200 cap plus SS Rank weapons/missions.

Pandatron
Dec 10, 2006, 03:15 PM
Just wait for whenever JP gets an update about it. Will know as soon as people start posting links and whining about it xD.

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 03:20 PM
Yes, I'm thinking SS-Rank missions, and maybe increasing the Expert Class cap to 20 instead of 10, and levels to 200. Also, the new 'Ultimate' photon arts. But other than that, it probably won't go anywhere extra-special.

Hyrenguy
Dec 10, 2006, 03:29 PM
I think it would be cool if there were more classes, but I'm fairly sure there won't be.
Maybe specialty classes that require you to have leveled up certain PAs, and the effects from those PAs are increased.

But like I said, we have like .02% chance that they'll give us them anytime before the expansion.

Kanore
Dec 10, 2006, 03:36 PM
Please, no. No more 100000 S ranks just to get to level 4... *sucks thumb in fetal position*

Minswune
Dec 10, 2006, 03:38 PM
ST has announced they wish for this game to last for several years, with people getting access to the new (advanced) classes w/in the first two months of game play, it wouldn't really shock me if we were given new "stronger" classes many many months (1-2 years+) down the road, depending on how well psu is doing.

Weakness
Dec 10, 2006, 03:41 PM
On 2006-12-10 12:38, Minswune wrote:
ST has announced they wish for this game to last for several years, with people getting access to the new (advanced) classes w/in the first two months of game play, it wouldn't really shock me if we were given new "stronger" classes many many months (1-2 years+) down the road, depending on how well psu is doing.

I don't see PSU making it past 2 years with a strong player base sorry to say.

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 03:51 PM
I'd really rather there be more planets instead of more classes. PSO did fine with only 3 classes.

Do you think they'll open up the other cities on Parum?

Mystil
Dec 10, 2006, 04:57 PM
On 2006-12-10 11:33, Gamemako wrote:
GIV UBER CLASS 200% ALL STATS ALL S RANKS LOL HE PWNS KEKE!1211/

Man I almost spitted my drink all over my monitor upon reading that...

VanHalen
Dec 10, 2006, 05:05 PM
probably a opposite figunner called a gunfighter or a techtranser

Clone365
Dec 10, 2006, 05:21 PM
No, i don't think there will be anything other than what we expect for about another year and a half... seeing as how sega/sonic team work as fast as... oh wait... they don't... crap...

Axel3792
Dec 10, 2006, 05:26 PM
Perhaps ST will pull a PSOv2 and add more stuff with the expansion... just thought I'd throw that out there.

Agne
Dec 10, 2006, 05:36 PM
if there were more classes.. all i would ask for is that the non expert classes could become expert classes, you know the basic classes stronger... well wait... they do... forte.. ohhhhhhhh haha

i wouldn't have posted this but i think ppl might get a laugh out of my thought process as i was typing this message.

Axel3792
Dec 10, 2006, 05:43 PM
lmao I have those days http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

McLaughlin
Dec 10, 2006, 06:12 PM
On 2006-12-10 12:20, VelosofLight wrote:
Yes, I'm thinking SS-Rank missions, and maybe increasing the Expert Class cap to 20 instead of 10, and levels to 200. Also, the new 'Ultimate' photon arts. But other than that, it probably won't go anywhere extra-special.

Down the line Expert Classes WILL be upped to LV 20. Don't know what the base cap will stop at though.

Zio
Dec 10, 2006, 06:14 PM
No.

Maskim
Dec 10, 2006, 06:25 PM
On 2006-12-10 14:05, VanHalen wrote:
probably a opposite figunner called a gunfighter or a techtranser

If they were to do this, and called it anything other than Gunslinger, a great injusticed would be served. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BloodDragoon
Dec 10, 2006, 06:57 PM
On 2006-12-10 10:58, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Super Force. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol

My point is, having classes that are really strong. Like an ultimate Force or something. Along with that there could be an X rank... the ultimate rank. Along with X missions! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif So, my point is, do you think there could be more classes?

Just add a "Master" class thats only usable if you get all basic and expert classes to lv 10 on that character. Average in all stats. Able to use any weapon in the game up to S rank and use PA's, PB's, and technics all up to lv 30... >.>

Pentence
Dec 10, 2006, 06:57 PM
Ok im possitive they have plans for more classes,however idoubt there will be "X" classes.Simply put the current experts combine parts of classes right?Some focus more on one of its bases than the other however.So the next set of advanced classes would likely be their counterparts.

EXAMPLE:Figunner allows for lvl 10 techs so its opposite might be more focused on the techs (now while fortetecher can arguably be caled its counterpart they dont get the twin handguns n such)and have less bullet PAs and also alow use of rods take away some of the bigger ranged weapons and theres a new class

DoubleJG
Dec 10, 2006, 07:58 PM
It would not suprise me if they brought along more expert classes. An example would be a class that gets 30PAs and 20Techs yet 1BAs. Not very creative but just some ideas. And ofcourse, "Super Force" or "X Force" is always a possibility, unlocking more S ranks.

As I said, I don't expect this. But it wouldn't suprise me if they added them either.

Esufer
Dec 10, 2006, 08:02 PM
I don't reckon there will be. They've pretty much covered all the bases with the current classes.