PDA

View Full Version : Gifoie, Gibarta, Gizonde or Gidiga

-pete-
Dec 10, 2006, 03:00 PM
I have enough meseta for one of these and I was wondering which you guys would recommend? At the moment I have:

lvl 18 Foie
lvl 1 Rafoie (never use it)
lvl 5 Barta
lvl 15 Rabarta
lvl 2 Zonde
lvl 2 Razone
lvl 5 Radiga

I tend to be doing forest/relics/dragon runs more than anything else really

MayLee
Dec 10, 2006, 03:02 PM
I would Use Gifoie, only because I'm such a little Pyro. I think Ice or Fire elements work best there. (My opinion)

Hyrenguy
Dec 10, 2006, 03:26 PM
Go buy Resta you fool!

Other than that I say Gidiga. From what I've seen it does the most damage overall, and no one in the areas you run will be resistant to it.

Blenjar
Dec 10, 2006, 03:27 PM
I got my Gidiga to 13.
My Gibarta is 8 now.

I'll get those 2 to 21+ than do the GiFoie and Gizonde..

I prefer Gibarta cuz most of my runz the enemy dont like earth.

-- Blen

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 10, 2006, 04:22 PM
On 2006-12-10 12:26, Hyrenguy wrote:
Go buy Resta you fool!

joncushing
Dec 10, 2006, 05:46 PM
Im really liking GiDiga, but then again its the only Gi spell I own, due to a lack of cash >.<

PMB960
Dec 10, 2006, 06:12 PM
I would say Gidiga since that will do the most damage to the enemies in those areas. Or better yet try and get all the other spells you are missing.

Randomness
Dec 10, 2006, 06:27 PM
The only reason I wouldn't pick gidiga is the lack of a status effect. Gifoie has equivalent damage, and inflicts burn.

Kaloa
Dec 10, 2006, 06:35 PM
In my opinion:

Gidiga is good for dragon runs, especially against those big groups of Vahra. Works great on Polty's, too. Gibarta is "okay" against Koltovas, but those things like to run around too much. I usually don't feel there are enough on me and in range to justify using it and spending those extra points.

For relics, maybe gibarta, but only for use on groups of Badira. I never use Gi technics on Golmoros. They don't bunch up enough or stay close long enough for me to catch them with it. Maybe I just suck. I don't know.

Gifoie rocks linearline. It's probably my favourite Gi technic. I really like the animation alot, and it's so much better than Rafoie (although, I've grown somewhat fond of Rafoie since getting it to level 11...).

onami
Dec 10, 2006, 06:35 PM
Gidiga, more % than Gifoie. o_O

Careful
Dec 10, 2006, 09:47 PM
Gizonde and Gibarta ftw because i like the status effects more.

Remedy
Dec 10, 2006, 09:50 PM
Gizonde = soloing Linear Line S with easy

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 10, 2006, 11:06 PM
gidiga is the best for dps but they all seem pretty close to me,
gizonde is great due to shock tho, unload 2 or 3 of those in a group and you just disabled half of them (not to mention if you want any chance of living in A/S rank pulling agro from 4-6 mobs with the defense of a wet paper box)

As far as range, I know the animations look diffrent (gibarta looks small) but I belive they all have the same range. Personaly I have not used them much as I want to get all my old spells to 21 first (they are more usfull overall I think)

Anybody done shock to the mobs in lin line S yet? I heard more than once it disables megid since its considered a phisical attack, but today while I was gaming some guy swore up and down it didnt and said he did shock status and all they did was megid instead. I have a feeling the guy was full of it, or its been changed.

My rating on spells I have hit 21 with so far:

Barta - OMG the one that took me days of solo... and what for? not really much the animation has these spikes comming out that make it look 3x wider, but from actually using it it seems to have the same or nearly the same attack radius as before.

Rabarta - Looks kinda strange so its hard to judge its attack radius (no more frost on the ground) but lvl 3 freeze seems to happen much more often than it used too and since its lvl 3 vs lvl 2 freeze its much more usfull.

Radiga - WoW this one got much nicer the range gets huge, its nearly impossible to not hit 3 t argets if they are even remotly close to eachother, super great dmg spell.

Foi - Causes burn alot more often, looks nearly the same seems to move faster

Diga - Again Wow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif it got so much bigger, not really much a point to the extra size since its only a single target spell, I guess if you had bad aim it may be a good thing but by the time you have this spell lvl 21 you should have perfect aim.

Rafoi is next 85% @ lvl 20 im at work tho so no lvls till I get off
Razonde @ 16 im slacking
Zonde @ 5 .... its harder than barta to lvl and I hate it I dont know if I will ever take the time to lvl this spell.