PDA

View Full Version : PSOWers Need to Loosen Up!

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 04:02 PM
Hey, guys, it's Christmas. Sure, there's a ton of new stuff to get, which requires hoarding money, but take a break to smell the holly and mistletoe every now and then! I keep checking out the Moatoob Pub and the Juice Bar in Parum on Universe 15, and they're ghost-towns! Really, after doing a dozen or so runs of LL-S, take a break and drop by! I want someone to relax and chat with after being pissed that I still haven't found any Santa Rappies!

Hartless
Dec 10, 2006, 04:05 PM
i would if you were on the 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VanHalen
Dec 10, 2006, 04:09 PM
dude you are right the way that sounds sounds like people are playing this like its their real job

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 04:13 PM
Maybe it's different on 360 because of the voice chat, but I'm PC/PS2. Still though, I'm not gonna just sit around bars all day, but I drop in from time to time, and if there's a party to be partied, I'll surely party it.

Hartless
Dec 10, 2006, 04:15 PM
lol yea but voice chat aint that great and i would love to play on the pc severs because of the PSOW community on them because there seems to be less people playing the 360

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 04:16 PM
That's funny, 'cause I never run into anyone I know from PSOW online. Well, wait, no, who have I met?

Ramona, Kanore, Parn, Reese, Harmonia... has anyone else met me?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VelosofLight on 2006-12-10 13:17 ]</font>

Senpai
Dec 10, 2006, 04:21 PM
On 2006-12-10 13:13, VelosofLight wrote:
Maybe it's different on 360 because of the voice chat, but I'm PC/PS2. Still though, I'm not gonna just sit around bars all day, but I drop in from time to time, and if there's a party to be partied, I'll surely party it.

there's always one group out there chillin and tallking, that would be us. join me and the rest of the Grinders..........this is an invitation. if you accept pm me and we'll talk ^_^

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 04:26 PM
To be honest I usualy play on uni 2 if there is some activity going on in uni 15 I might consider going there.

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 04:28 PM
On 2006-12-10 13:21, Senpai wrote:

there's always one group out there chillin and tallking, that would be us. join me and the rest of the Grinders..........this is an invitation. if you accept pm me and we'll talk ^_^

Universe 15? And Juice Bar or Pub?

Knownoes
Dec 10, 2006, 04:30 PM
When I don't feel like partying I tend just to log off and do other things. This may surprise you, but there's other things in the world to entertain you outside PSU. =P

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 04:32 PM
On 2006-12-10 13:30, Knownoes wrote:
When I don't feel like partying I tend just to log off and do other things. This may surprise you, but there's other things in the world to entertain you outside PSU. =P

See, back in the old-days, people said that about Christianity. They got beaten to death, burned, drowned, and all that stuff. Are you sure you really want to commit cyber-blasphemy? 'cause we will find you.

Mystil
Dec 10, 2006, 04:33 PM
I had a very funny time with a member here a few minutes ago.

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 04:33 PM
LOL

PJ
Dec 10, 2006, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I hear that. When I got online, I was hoping there'd be people in lobbies to just to chat and have fun with, but they were all in game. Not such a bad thing, but eh. The lobbies are much better than PSO's, I wish people wouldn't rush off to their next game so fast.

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 04:40 PM
I'm hanging around at the Parum Juice Bar in Universe 15, if anyone wants to pop by real quick. ; ;

I'm lonely. (PC/PS2)

SpikeOtacon
Dec 10, 2006, 05:00 PM
I like to hang around a lot and talk to people, and I also like to join up with random parties and kill things with new groups. Unfortunately, there are a lot of locked games and a lot of parties that don't break for anything.

Guess they gotta afford the expensive stuff somehow.

Clone365
Dec 10, 2006, 05:13 PM
no need to stop, the game is restfull enough as it is^_^

Pandatron
Dec 10, 2006, 05:21 PM
The way i view it is there was plenty of time to do that post-patch. Seeing how most of us were bored out of our skulls from just grinding meseta for the cause of the patch, but seeing how we have the updates now (that most of been whining about sense the dawn of time) I feel it justified to lvl more so then chat at the moment. Plus at least for S rank too many chatters results in lost grade which is never cool ^_^;;;.

Clone365
Dec 10, 2006, 05:22 PM
S ranks FTW!!

Senpai
Dec 11, 2006, 01:03 AM
On 2006-12-10 13:28, VelosofLight wrote:

On 2006-12-10 13:21, Senpai wrote:

Universe 15? And Juice Bar or Pub?

where do you wanna meet? im always in 15, just let me know when

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2006-12-10 22:53 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 11, 2006, 01:06 AM
You've never met me because I'm a ninja, only to be found by the ones that know where ninjas hide~

:mistletoe: <-- http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turnip.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-10 22:07 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 01:15 AM
I look at it this way.....you want to talk to me....we'll do it while carving a roast from Koltovas' **evil**

A2K
Dec 11, 2006, 01:16 AM
I like to idle in Lake Denes, sparking up the occasional conversation with the few people who aren't grinding in the Raffon Field Base and actually make it all the way there. I'm thinking if I hang around there enough I'll eventually be known as "that weird fellow who's always idling at Lake Denes".

It is disappointing seeing the cafe completely deserted, though... I imagine that could pontentially change when they add the Linear Train mission there though.

Puppet_Papaya
Dec 11, 2006, 01:23 AM
I never usually hang out a the Juice bar, but the pub has been rather empty lately. Dissapointing. There were a bunch of people gathered by the PPT gate on Maotoob tonight. I got to meet Santa! He gave me presents! Ramona got all giddy!

Candor
Dec 11, 2006, 01:29 AM
On 2006-12-10 14:00, SpikeOtacon wrote:
I like to hang around a lot and talk to people, and I also like to join up with random parties and kill things with new groups. Unfortunately, there are a lot of locked games and a lot of parties that don't break for anything.

Guess they gotta afford the expensive stuff somehow.

From what you've told me you need to stop wasting time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I'm all for hanging out, but sometimes I actually feel like grinding, crazy ain't it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Maskim
Dec 11, 2006, 01:30 AM
No time for love Dr. Jones, we got some grinding and meseta farming to do!

-Ryuki-
Dec 11, 2006, 04:15 AM
People just need to take a break and have a picture taken =)