PDA

View Full Version : PC: 4 Christmas Trees

Thoridan
Dec 10, 2006, 06:19 PM
Selling 4 christmas trees. You can offer on just one or all in bundle. Min. = 100k per. or items of equal or greater value.

Post here offers.

If you aren't looking to buy FOR THE PRICE I SAID, then don't reply. you just waste your time.

Maskim
Dec 10, 2006, 06:27 PM
HA! That's funny. The sig gives me a chuckle too, but nothing compares to the gut wrenching laughter of 100k for a christmas tree.

SailorDaravon
Dec 10, 2006, 06:49 PM
Weren't you the guy selling Rappy Feathers for 8k the other day?

Normally I wouldn't bother, but you're flat out ripping people off. I found at LEAST 10 shops selling them at 25k or under earlier today. I bought 2 at 15k, each at a different shop. Even on the very very high end I think I've seen some at 50k. These things are common. I've seen shops with 6 or 7 of them, all in the 20k range (ie it's not that they bought everyone else out and marked them up).

Please.

Thoridan
Dec 10, 2006, 07:19 PM
Everyone whos not an idiot knows that by next July they will be worth atleast 500k

Maskim
Dec 10, 2006, 07:44 PM
Then hold onto them until next July. Right now you are the one appearing to be an idiot, because right now they are fairly common, and being sold for 1/10th of what you're asking. The thing with selling high is, you can't do it under the assumption of what might happen(well of course you can, you buy low now, and then...), you have to wait until the market is actually hitting that upswing. Trying to sell so high when we're flooded and in a complete christmas tree low...well, it appears about as intelligent as the retarded kid who made your sig.

Thoridan
Dec 11, 2006, 09:30 AM
i made my sig, and it's retarded on purpose. Everyone has nice grungy sigs or concept arts with 3 or 4 layers+ back ground, cropped image layed over with a a bucnh of translucent randomness sealed with a 2 pixel boarder. Yes, I can do photoshop too. Im just not a conformist.

Maskim
Dec 11, 2006, 11:58 AM
I figured. I actually like your sig, it makes me laugh. It still looks like a 3 year old's fan art though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anyways, yea, I think you're trying to vastly overcharge at 100k a pop, but their yours, you ask what you want for them. At this point in time though, I just don't see them selling except to the duped meseta crowd just trying to buy everything out to put a cinch on the market...and from your past posts I'd assume you don't want any part of thst.

If your asking for a price check now, I'd say 25k is the current high end, but fair, market value.

I don't apologize for being myself or for my message, but I apologize for being a bit overly aggressive/offensive about it.