Relaxing Jao
*Vanda
*Bul Buna
*Lapucha Statue
*Zoona
*De Ragan
*Onmagoug
Grinna Bete S

Any others that I'm missing? I'd like to keep a detailed list of monster decorations that are available online. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit: For my own self-knowledge, I added an asterisk by the ones I own.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2006-12-10 21:00 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 10, 2006, 11:46 PM
Jumping Bel Pannon maybe? I know the Bel Pannon Jellies are dropping, so I assume this is available.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-12-10 20:48 ]</font>

Remedy
Dec 10, 2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking he might be available, but searches of the Colony and Planet Synth shops haven't revealed the board yet, plus I haven't seen Bel Pannon Jelly at all to try it in a Walking Pannon board, either.

But other than him, is that accurate? As you can tell, I like monster decorations, and I'd like to stay up to date on what's out.

Speaking of which: Sell me a Grinna Bete S and a Relaxing Jao. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 11:52 PM
I believe there's also a regular Jaggo statue, not the relaxing one. Jao Delma is used instead of Meow Moustache.

Where do you get the Moatoob monster boards anyway?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 10, 2006, 11:53 PM
No, I don't have either of those, nor do I want them. A room full of Walking Pannons is a beautiful thing, really it is.

Bel Pannon Jellies are dropping, and rather often. I got two of them yesterday in only like 10 Linear Line S missions. I haven't tried it yet, but I'd imagine it might work with the [B] Pannon Figure.

A2K
Dec 10, 2006, 11:57 PM
It doesn't work with the Pannon Figure board, unfortunately. The slot isn't "???" and is fixed to Pannon Jelly. I imagine if the board is available at all at the moment (which it very well may not be) it would be a drop of some sort in Linear Line. Although considering I've heard of no one finding one yet, it probably isn't available at all yet.

Many of the enemy boards are available at the Guardian's Colony synthesis shop. A few select ones (specifically boss ones) are in their respective planets' synthesis shops.

Remedy
Dec 11, 2006, 12:00 AM
A2K's right - the Moatoob monster boards are available at the Colony Synth shop.

Also, Velos, there's no board for a Jao variant. The Relaxing Jao board only accepts Jao Delma - and much for the same reason A2K states, I doubt (though maybe) that you can force Meow Mustaches into a Relaxing Jao board much like you likely can't force Bel Pannon Jelly into a Walking Pannon board.

VelosofLight
Dec 11, 2006, 02:10 AM
Yeah, you can't use the Meow Moustache yet. Sorry, my mistake.

Ydemer
Dec 11, 2006, 02:41 AM
oh yeah.