PDA

View Full Version : Interrupt Requests

nefarious
Dec 10, 2006, 11:34 PM
Does anyone else feel that the interrupt requests and such are still a bit out of hand?

It fixed the problem a bit for me...

But I still seem to not be able to connect on the first try 90% of the time.

And take 5 tries to get online after logging off if I'm muling.

Seems a bit excessive and obtuse if it's intentional, and kinda annoying if they simply haven't fixed the problems.

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 11:35 PM
I don't have this problem at all. What system are you on?

nefarious
Dec 10, 2006, 11:39 PM
Xbox 360
D-link router, latest firmware, no downloads running, properly configured settings, 360 is listed in the DMZ.

So really, I'm 90% positive it's gotta either be Sega or my ISP, but my internet works fine on PC. So I lean toward Sega. Or Microsoft.

Kinda sucks going through the 360, my ISP, Microsoft, and then SEGA... all for one game. >.>

Maskim
Dec 10, 2006, 11:40 PM
Havn't had a single problem with logging on, or with connectivity, since leaving the 360 version for PC. If it's on 360, I know what you mean. When they said it was fixed, I couldn't tell, and retry still didn't work. If it's on ps2/PC...I got no clue what the problem is.

Kent
Dec 10, 2006, 11:41 PM
I only got the IRQ error while playing on the Xbox 360 beta (PC full version, now).

I think the best workaround that was found, was to log out to the title screen, and try again, instead of pressing Retry... There may be something else in the official tech support forums, though.

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 11:44 PM
Yeah, come over to PC. PC is for the cool people. We get smexy screenshots.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Flane/TheEnderSquadII.jpg
The Ender Squad wants YOU! for Phantasy Star Universe on the Personal Computer!

nefarious
Dec 10, 2006, 11:52 PM
I hate the 360 version SooooOoooOooo much.

But it's hard to start from scratch even this early on.

And ...

My friends from work, two of which I've helped bully into getting the 360 version for thier 360 ... don't really have PCs to play on, and don't like PC gaming.

Which I don't freaking understand

For FRAPS alone... PC > Console.

Though I always play with a controller.

Anyway.

I wish SEGA would fix the fucking game on 360.

Cause ffs this shit is getting really old really fast.

A2K
Dec 10, 2006, 11:54 PM
The issue is isolated to the Xbox 360 version of the title. A software update was allegedly supposed to fix it, but it didn't. Perhaps there's more than one cause of it...

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 11:55 PM
On 2006-12-10 20:54, A2K wrote:
The issue is isolated to the Xbox 360 version of the title. A software update was allegedly supposed to fix it, but it didn't. Perhaps there's more than one cause of it...

What about that Microsoft + Japanese Software = Fail ?

nefarious
Dec 10, 2006, 11:56 PM
THIS JUST IN!

I still disconnect if I don't have my Mic plugged in and people in a game are using voicechat.

THANKS SEGA!
=D=D=D=D=D

A2K
Dec 11, 2006, 12:02 AM
On 2006-12-10 20:56, nefarious wrote:
I still disconnect if I don't have my Mic plugged in and people in a game are using voicechat.

That's odd. I've heard and experienced of other voice chat issues (people not being able to hear one another, etc.) but never disconnections. The update actually seemed to improve the situation noticeably for me.

On 2006-12-10 20:55, VelosofLight wrote:
What about that Microsoft + Japanese Software = Fail ?

Huh?