PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm an Idiot, now that we have that established, how do

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 01:26 AM
So yeah, title says it all.......maybe their are a few other noobs out there who could use this info...

Maskim
Dec 11, 2006, 01:28 AM
Play the online story mission to acquire her partner card. Then invite her to your party.

Variance
Dec 11, 2006, 01:29 AM
Go to Guardians HQ on the colony and complete the first online story mission. You get her card upon finishing the mission.

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 01:40 AM
Thank You!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I was afraid to do any online missions cuz i assumed they would be like LL S rank.

VelosofLight
Dec 11, 2006, 02:17 AM
Eh, the first time, it's pretty easy. Enemies are all level 1, with 2 very easy boss fights. The 2nd time, though, it'll be just a tiny bit tougher. They'll all be level 15.

You have to be smart though, there are some traps and 'puzzles' (involving flamethrowers) that'll kill you. Regardless of level.

ZiG
Dec 11, 2006, 06:39 AM
The traps in that are hilarious...

I went in as lv50 Guntecher, Rank 1 (20 mins after servers came up on the day of the update) and on the second half with the traps, I didn't realize they'd be in containers, as well... So I break a container, it blows up and triggers 2 more traps, which blow up, for a total of 900 dmg, and I'm left with 12 hp....

Scared the hell outta me.

Vhex
Dec 11, 2006, 08:46 AM
On 2006-12-10 23:17, VelosofLight wrote:
Eh, the first time, it's pretty easy. Enemies are all level 1, with 2 very easy boss fights. The 2nd time, though, it'll be just a tiny bit tougher. They'll all be level 15.

You have to be smart though, there are some traps and 'puzzles' (involving flamethrowers) that'll kill you. Regardless of level.

They were all level 25 or so for me. o.O

galaxy
Dec 11, 2006, 11:00 AM
now here's a question. would you suggest beating offline first before doing online story missions for the sake of keeping the story together, or does it not matter?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: galaxy on 2006-12-11 08:00 ]</font>

AlMcFly
Dec 11, 2006, 11:24 AM
If you want. Realistically though, if this were the real world, not all hunters would know everything about Ethan. So starting these missions and hearing what is going on for the first time would be like a realistic approach to learning Ethan's story. That's how I justify it, lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Polenicus
Dec 11, 2006, 11:33 AM
It's a continuation of the offline story, set... what, 3 months after? (Correct me if I'm wrong). So yeah, it's probably a good idea to play the story mode. Though I suspect it'll stand on its own... this is YOUR character's story. Ethan just appears in it (And he's a haxing bitch too)