PDA

View Full Version : Price Check: [B]Deljabaner

Chris28
Dec 11, 2006, 04:53 PM
what could i sell it for?

l_Will_l
Jan 17, 2007, 02:40 PM
yea if anyone knows i have one id like to sell as well and a price would be much appreciated. ive looked at shops and ppl were showing them off for 25m and 85m lol.

Jae
Jan 17, 2007, 03:13 PM
It's hard to say now. A week or two ago, they were selling like hotcakes for 20-25m easily. Now that people can dupe boards, I've stopped farming them and really don't know what the [B] Deljabaner market is like anymore.

/edit forgot to say I'm on PC/PS2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2007-01-17 12:14 ]</font>

l_Will_l
Jan 17, 2007, 03:25 PM
wow really? ppl can dupe boards now :S i havnt played for about a month or since the advanced classes update came out. a day later i stopped playing for reasons. but they can dupe boards now? wow. id still really like to sell this board tho. ive found 2 already and had already owed one to a friend cause he gave me some a weps and like a mil. i dont care if i got ripped or not the weps and money helped me out and get caught up a bit

Jae
Jan 17, 2007, 03:53 PM
Yea board duping is part of the newest batch of hacks to hit the community. Then again, they can also fabricate boards apparently, so that's kind of a moot point.

You could probably still sell the board, but I'm guessing the prices may have declined a bit.