PDA

View Full Version : Favorite planet as of the latest patch?

Kanore
Dec 11, 2006, 05:11 PM
Just a little thing I thought up since there hasn't been any in awhile or ever on this board.

Mine's Parum since it's most like Ragol.

Ravennittes
Dec 11, 2006, 05:15 PM
I like Parum and Neudiaz... hard descision, but I likeEndrum Remnants so much I think I'll choose Parum.

Krltplps
Dec 11, 2006, 05:17 PM
Neudaiz. I loved it before the patch, and now it has a RELICS site.

Plus: No Megid

Sinue_v2
Dec 11, 2006, 05:18 PM
Neudaiz - expecially after the frozen SeeD infections start showing up.

CyarVictor
Dec 11, 2006, 05:22 PM
Neudaiz because of how they changed the Demon in the Sky area around. looks great with tons of Tenhogs and Ollaka Healers(I call em king ollakas). Colony is my other fav because no one really goes there even with the S rank missions.

Fleur-de-Lis
Dec 11, 2006, 05:23 PM
Neudaiz definitely contains my favorite missions for entertainment purposes. At this stage, Parum wins for me in terms of grinding.

Laranas
Dec 11, 2006, 05:26 PM
It's a tie between Parum and Moatoob. The patch changes little, but Endrum A and Desert Terror A seem to be the funnest runs to do with my guild.

VelosofLight
Dec 11, 2006, 05:32 PM
I hear LL-S is fun. What about Guardian's Colony? I think it's my favorite floating space-body thing, though it's obviously not a planet.

Merumeru
Dec 11, 2006, 05:35 PM
new days! XD agata relics is just great...

Stixx
Dec 11, 2006, 05:36 PM
I love doing runs on Moatoob, but one of the members of my static always seems to dc whenever we go there...so we sadly avoid it like the plague =/

Genobee
Dec 11, 2006, 05:37 PM
I don't like any of the planets, I always have and will stick to the colony.

AeraLure
Dec 11, 2006, 05:57 PM
I voted lowly Moatoob heh. I really like it there. I tired of Parum before the first update and my desire to return for any length of time hasnt regenerated yet. Neudaiz well, I'm not terribly fond of much of it, although Agata Relics is nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif