PDA

View Full Version : The little symbol next to certain clothes.

Esufer
Dec 11, 2006, 05:39 PM
Right, I'm looking in my equipped items, and my Speeder's Jersey has a little up and down arrow, one colored grey, and one colored red, but my innocent shoes, and Speeder's shorts don't.

Any idea what the arrow means?

SpikeOtacon
Dec 11, 2006, 05:43 PM
I'm gonna guess and say that they're indicative of the dual-colour setup?

Esufer
Dec 11, 2006, 05:44 PM
I guessed the color things, but i'm not talking about to the right of the clothes, I'm talking about to the left.

In between the "This item is equipped icon," and the actual name/icon of the item. They're like two triangles, one upside down, and one the right way up.

Gazette
Dec 11, 2006, 05:45 PM
I believe it tells whether it's once piece or two. Like the swimsuit is one piece, and you can't equip anything else, so it'd only have an up or a down arrow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2006-12-11 14:48 ]</font>

Doh42
Dec 11, 2006, 06:24 PM
It's close enough to what Gazette is saying, but it's actually saying if it's going "over" its normal boundaries or not.

For instance, long boots will have those icons, meaning you can't wear full pants with them (because full pants also have the arrows). Basically, you can have "long" pants or "long" shoes, but never both.

For shirts, unlike boots/legs, it doesn't have any other effect except tell you if the clothes are likely to cover your legs or not.

Esufer
Dec 11, 2006, 06:43 PM
Ok, thanks for that!

Curiosity satisfied.