PDA

View Full Version : Synthing is messed up!!!

ProfessorZ
Dec 11, 2006, 06:02 PM
I failed to make a laser cannon with 52% chance but I made a gigaline witha 37% chance. Seriously wtf man synthing is ruining psu for me

Coxy
Dec 11, 2006, 06:05 PM
Synthing isn't messed up, you just fail to understand that even with a lower chance of success it all comes down to luck, If you don't like synthing then you don't have to do it

Genobee
Dec 11, 2006, 06:06 PM
yea, I failed making a Hanzo at 54% 2 times in a row, and got it on the last try, but yet I made a Gigaline on the first try at 36% and a Tenora/ kubara pistol with only 34% on the first try, aparently lower stats high sucess lol.

Coxy
Dec 11, 2006, 06:10 PM
My PM is still at level 0 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Numnuttz
Dec 11, 2006, 06:18 PM
i made 2 kabara cards at 34% and lost a lost a vandra decoration at 64%. call that screwy. yea i think this whole synth thing is more luck than anything else.but is does seem like the more you make stuff and higher your B level the synths start to work more.

VanHalen
Dec 11, 2006, 06:18 PM
for the armor you just happen to be that 37% out of the 63%

AeraLure
Dec 11, 2006, 06:19 PM
Synthing has generally been a bummer for me too. Usually now I buy from player shops. Maybe my luck in that regard will turn one day. Anyway, sorry to hear of your woes but you got 1/2 of you synthing and both were sort of at a low %.

Edit: omg... never synthing again. What a waste. Bought a Har-Senba board based on what our Item Database said for its needs. The needs were wrong. The board is 52500, 3/3 production capactiy, but 25 Ortaresins and 15 Kerseline. That's 247k per attempt not factoring in the board and its at 42% for me. Its 210k at the shop. WTF. Now I know sure, it'd be nice to make this with an elemental photon, but you wont do it for less than 500k if you do it yourself, considering 1/2 odds if you are lucky. Synthing, SO for the loss. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

off topic: Genobee, I assume you're aware of the origins of your sig? Originally in Greek it was about the bow, bios, which meant both bow and life at the time. There was no individual word for each. Bios simply meant both and comes down to us now in biology etc. Anyway, always liked that quote.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-11 19:47 ]</font>