PDA

View Full Version : My god, over 20 A rank weapons

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 07:28 PM
Today I ran into a guy on universe 15 who had over 20 A rank weapons....I mean...holy crap. Maybe it was one of you since it was in uni 15. If so id like to know how in the world exactly you got money for all that....*sigh* i feel so poor.

--
Mod edit: fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-12-11 18:11 ]</font>

Nestahima
Dec 11, 2006, 07:28 PM
No life. Thats how.

(I'm level 8, don't feel bad.)

Sydz
Dec 11, 2006, 07:56 PM
yeah, that dude was insane. Of course his method of buying stuff at a cheap price, and selling it for a profit is plausable.

Randomness
Dec 11, 2006, 08:04 PM
Yes. He had WAY too many A ranks...
Seriously, who NEEDS that many weapons?

Sydz
Dec 11, 2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah, at the same time, He was definately just showing off, like pulling a dark ele spear out in LL.

Randomness
Dec 11, 2006, 08:07 PM
On 2006-12-11 17:06, Sydz wrote:
Yeah, at the same time, He was definately just showing off, like pulling a dark ele spear out in LL.

Thats the stupidest thing he could have pulled out, too. Dus Daggas isn't going to help control the Deljabans!

Kanore
Dec 11, 2006, 08:16 PM
HE'S A HACKER, SPREAD THE RUMORS GOGO

Gazette
Dec 11, 2006, 08:17 PM
I have some catching up to do D:

Genobee
Dec 11, 2006, 08:19 PM
was it Lionno? he has so many A ranks he gives um away...

Sydz
Dec 11, 2006, 08:20 PM
Ryuk was the guys name.

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 08:20 PM
MXdude....loves guys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 17:26 ]</font>

Edg3
Dec 11, 2006, 08:30 PM
My God..... he's not my lord so who gives a damn.

Was he all black with red eyes?

Ronzeru
Dec 11, 2006, 08:32 PM
Look at Edg3's avatar. Just look at it! He's obviously a sinner.

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 08:44 PM
oh and sorry Randomness sydz, (i guess you were the other people i n my party) Bbut I got D/C headed into block 2. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Did you guys end up getting that S rank?

Lavernius
Dec 11, 2006, 08:50 PM
On 2006-12-11 17:16, Kanore wrote:

Not neccesarily. If you have played WoW or the like, then you'd understand there are plenty of lifeless nerds that live with their moms roaming the servers of online games.

Kent
Dec 11, 2006, 08:52 PM
On 2006-12-11 17:20, DarkSeph wrote:
First off, I take offense to you using the Lords name in vain...what is it with people like you?!?

...It's not like he was attacking you or your religion. It's an expression, and it's not like it's vulgar by any normal means. Someone could have a deity named "Pete," and I bet you wouldn't think twice about saying "for Pete's sake!"

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 09:09 PM

Secondly....it's not that hard now to get A rank weapons....If I were to take all the money I'm gonna blow on Armor (210K) and a few Force A rank weapons (Cometera, Mayrod, etc) and just buy the cheapest A rank weaps I could find out of the shops, I'm sure I could come up with quite a few, maybe not 20 or more, but close. Now, whether they would be worth it is a whole different story....

If you did that, you may get 4 A ranks....still have 16+ to go.

Maskim
Dec 11, 2006, 09:09 PM
On 2006-12-11 17:50, Lavernius wrote:

On 2006-12-11 17:16, Kanore wrote:

Not neccesarily. If you have played WoW or the like, then you'd understand there are plenty of lifeless nerds that live with their moms roaming the servers of online games.

It was a joke, as people are looking for any excuse to light the stake ablaze in their hacker witch hunts. I think a good indication of this might be the 'SPREAD THE RUMORS' part. Real zealots use words like 'facts' and 'truths' and 'information' to describe such things as 'rumors' and 'opinion' and 'possibility'.

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 09:14 PM
MXdude....loves guys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 17:26 ]</font>

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 09:21 PM
I would like to hear this "method" of yours, since you seem to be clueless around these boards. I remember that one thread when you believed that newmans had the highest ATP with cake. I just havnt seen anyone sell A ranks lower than 80k in their shops. If more people say that there is a way to get a lot of A ranks with only 210k, then i may have to look into it, but i personally dont trust anything you say.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MXdude on 2006-12-11 18:27 ]</font>

AnamanaAU
Dec 11, 2006, 09:23 PM
No life? Bitches don't know 'bout farming Linear Line S Rank Rares.

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 09:24 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 17:27 ]</font>

HC82
Dec 11, 2006, 09:47 PM
Proper planning outdoes raw gameplay time. I don't think the negative comments are in order.

It's pretty easy to get 20 A ranks if you had planned before the very long overdue update. Everyone was going gaga over marselines and totally ignoring the useful synth materials for post-update.

If you buy numerous boards and synth many of them at once (ie. 4 at a time) you bypass the long wait time and have a higher A rank output. It helps you meet the higher demand as a shop keeper. You could produce 20 A ranks (8* too), especially if you sell off the first lot, which fuels the money needed to make more.

Good plannaing goes a long way, although 20 A ranks is overkill...

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 09:53 PM
On 2006-12-11 18:24, DarkSeph wrote:

....not to mention the occassional softy who throws a A rank in there for around 20K http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif PBBBTTT!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-11 18:25 ]</font>

Ok even if you got all your A ranks in the shops for 20k, thats still only 10 A ranks....where the other 10?

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 09:55 PM
On 2006-12-11 18:47, HC82 wrote:
Proper planning outdoes raw gameplay time. I don't think the negative comments are in order.

It's pretty easy to get 20 A ranks if you had planned before the very long overdue update. Everyone was going gaga over marselines and totally ignoring the useful synth materials for post-update.

If you buy numerous boards and synth many of them at once (ie. 4 at a time) you bypass the long wait time and have a higher A rank output. It helps you meet the higher demand as a shop keeper. You could produce 20 A ranks (8* too), especially if you sell off the first lot, which fuels the money needed to make more.

Good plannaing goes a long way, although 20 A ranks is overkill...

I suppose planning could have led him to his mass amounts of A ranks. Now that i think about it, synth would make a lot more sense, for some reason I just came to the conclusion that he bought them all. Pure PMs FTW i suppose lol.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 11, 2006, 09:55 PM
Man heres the secret. Make like 5 8* at a time. What ever it is that you succeed, sell it

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 09:58 PM
Yea i got it now ^_^

Just the way he was talking, it made me assume he bought them all.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 11, 2006, 10:01 PM
On 2006-12-11 18:58, MXdude wrote:
Yea i got it now ^_^

Just the way he was talking, it made me assume he bought them all.

Can be a millionaire easy by this.

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 10:04 PM
You need money to make money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I cant even afford an 8* board ATM. lol

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 11, 2006, 10:07 PM
Yea... I've destroyed soo many 8* now. my ratio is 5/12. 12 being failures and 5 success. sigh... Lidra wands..

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 10:18 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 17:27 ]</font>

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 10:25 PM
Yea, i havnt done any S ranks other than one and i got D/C at block 2 ;_; IT was pretty fun tho, i must do it again, perhaps tomorrow after i go take a tour of the PSU(Penn state, not phantasy star) campus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MXdude on 2006-12-11 19:25 ]</font>

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 11, 2006, 10:57 PM
sweet! I'm a PSU grad. you'll love it there! any questions be sure to ask.

and I've done 3 LL S runs and no one found a single rare. no one... need more dolls so I can try it again.

On 2006-12-11 19:25, MXdude wrote:
Yea, i havnt done any S ranks other than one and i got D/C at block 2 ;_; IT was pretty fun tho, i must do it again, perhaps tomorrow after i go take a tour of the PSU(Penn state, not phantasy star) campus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MXdude on 2006-12-11 19:25 ]</font>

MXdude
Dec 11, 2006, 11:00 PM
I hear the squirrels there are the friendliest in the country, is this true? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

http://www.gottshall.com/squirrels/campsq.htm

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 11, 2006, 11:03 PM
uh, that's a stat i've never heard before, lol. can't say I noticed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 11, 2006, 11:21 PM
I dont even have good luck with synthing and have made 6 A ranks 20 is very plausible esp since alot of people make alot more money than me.

JPGen
Dec 12, 2006, 01:42 AM
First off, I take offense to you using the Lords name in vain...what is it with people like you?!?

What's the big deal? God is a man made entity and it is a fictional object. God and religion are just fancy stories to explain the unknown. It's funny how the bible and preachers always talk about humans going to heaven/hell but leave everything else out. What about other life forms? I mean, if you think there are no other intelligent beings out there, then you are just flat out ignorant. To give you an idea how big the universe is, our GALAXY is about the size of a grain of sand in the sahara desert... so ya, if you think earth is the only planet with intelligent lifeforms, then there is something wrong with you.

But anyways, you need to chill man.

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 01:49 AM

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 01:53 AM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 17:28 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Dec 12, 2006, 02:15 AM
21 / 3 = 7 Boards.

7 Boards x 60,000 = 420,000

Yah. Not exactly hard to have so many A-Ranks on the budget most people had when the update rolled around.

Hell, I got 240k from one of my Junalines today. I'm debating whether to sell the other or see if the price goes up a bit. Dunno.

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 02:49 AM
oh AND its me Ryuk and Liono those r my two chars the weps liono had i made and i only gave away like 4 A ranks to ppl that were down and some friends oh and for that faggott that said i had no life man i work got a gurl and shyt and only play psu for a couple hours a day mayb i just reached 300hrs and i been playin since the sencond day i should mention that Liono is my brother s char so yea... and the way i make money is by stayin in shops... i made a del jagnus today that i might sell and make major profit u kno iight remember it

OPM
Dec 12, 2006, 03:01 AM
LOL, Ryuk types like a 14 your old kid.

DarkSeph is a clown, btw.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 12, 2006, 03:07 AM
On 2006-12-11 23:49, KG wrote:
oh AND its me Ryuk and Liono those r my two chars the weps liono had i made and i only gave away like 4 A ranks to ppl that were down and some friends oh and for that faggott that said i had no life man i work got a gurl and shyt and only play psu for a couple hours a day mayb i just reached 300hrs and i been playin since the sencond day i should mention that Liono is my brother s char so yea... and the way i make money is by stayin in shops... i made a del jagnus today that i might sell and make major profit u kno iight remember it

I wish you didn't leave due to being sick earlier. I was so going to have sex with your 50% Frost Double Saber. Totally.

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 03:16 AM
lol i dont like typing much any way im ghetto lol so screw the typing oh and u could have relations with my ice double saber anytime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Garnet_Moon
Dec 12, 2006, 03:18 AM
On 2006-12-12 00:16, KG wrote:
lol i dont like typing much any way im ghetto lol so screw the typing oh and u could have relations with my ice double saber anytime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Yay! Bring it to Sotas dungeon next time i'm online and then, *ahem*, leave the room for a few moments. Gotta be alone to work my magic. >:3

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 03:20 AM
haha nah im ok but i got a few good rares u might like lmao to BUY like del jagnus for a mil http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garnet_Moon
Dec 12, 2006, 03:23 AM
On 2006-12-12 00:20, KG wrote:
haha nah im ok but i got a few good rares u might like lmao to BUY like del jagnus for a mil http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I wouldn't buy them even if they where free. I'm in the process of phasing out my Twin Sabers for more Double Sabers with higher %'s. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Twin Sabers bore me to no end.

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 03:24 AM
iight lol 50% for a mil haha

Garnet_Moon
Dec 12, 2006, 03:25 AM
On 2006-12-12 00:24, KG wrote:
iight lol 50% for a mil haha

You get a 50% light Deljagnus and i'll cry and /wrist.

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 08:20 AM
well im makin one now dark u never kno lol my del jagnus is 20% but yea if it work it works if it dont oh well

Genobee
Dec 12, 2006, 08:31 AM
On 2006-12-11 23:49, KG wrote:

lol yea, I didn't say Liono had no life, but he does have a shit ton of A ranks, the other night Me and Fay where just looking at his pallet full of Jigori's and then his pallet of all 6* - 8* Knuckles and then his Pallet of all A rank Lances.... Not to mention he gave Fay atleast a pallet's worth of A ranks... after she lost her stuff, or so I was told

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 08:37 AM
lol i gave her a hanzo my brother is liono he always bein nice to girls for some geyass reason but shyt i gave it to her cause i fealt bad he gives shyt out cause he wants to be liked damm retard he doesnt kno that no one cares lol lmao

Genobee
Dec 12, 2006, 08:40 AM
On 2006-12-12 05:37, KG wrote:
lol i gave her a hanzo my brother is liono he always bein nice to girls for some geyass reason but shyt i gave it to her cause i fealt bad he gives shyt out cause he wants to be liked damm retard he doesnt kno that no one cares lol lmao

You have the white cast with the long hair right? I think I was gonna do a run with you and fay but then you ran off.

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 08:56 AM
i changed my color again but yea u was but i kinda hate to wait im always in a rush lol

Dukelion
Dec 12, 2006, 09:12 AM
On 2006-12-12 00:01, OPM wrote:
LOL, Ryuk types like a 14 your old kid.

DarkSeph is a clown, btw.

I like how you have an issue with his spelling and you can't spell YEAR right. Gotta love these PSOW forums.

Anyways, I known Ryuk/Liono since day one. Between the both of us and another mutual friend of ours we just give each other mats whenever we need. Ryuk/Liono are a generous duo. You just have to be able to tolerate them.

And if for some reason you think he is showing off, I doubt it. Unless he starts typing spam like "LOOK AT ME AND HOW AWESOME I AM." Otherwise he just enjoys synthing and hunting for mats and what not. The last thing we need to do is brag about items we have. Especially since EVERYONE will have these items eventually.

Hehehe...YOUR old. <high fives the internet>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dukelion on 2006-12-12 06:23 ]</font>

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 09:14 AM
lmao

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 11:04 AM
Dear topic creator and various other people,

It is funny how you spend time BSing in the message boards pointing out "nerdiness" "no lifeness" and various other assumptions you have made off of the fact that they have nicer things than you. Please shut up and go about playing the game.

Very sad when the second someone bests you, they are labled as doing something wrong.

Thank you that is all.

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 12:14 PM
lmao

etlitch
Dec 12, 2006, 12:30 PM
There's also perhaps the fact that they got a good education, a good job, a life, a partner, feels like playing a game but does'nt have time to grind for in-game money and simply "exchanged" some of their cash into in-game money.

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 12:33 PM
wow wtf

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 12:35 PM
............. Or he just played the game lol.

Witchblade56
Dec 12, 2006, 01:17 PM
Heh sounds like ryu/lio are doing what my friend sara and i are doing; saving up all the mats we get to put into synthing a ranks.

We also put our monies together to get the boards necessary to synth the items we would like. This kind of thing in the end usually puts you ahead if youve got someone in game you can trust.

The best way to make monies atm has been with farming s rank LL. So far ive gotten a falchion [kinda cool but no elemental attributes on it] and a dual ripper as drops. Lots and lots of rares drop there and it's well worth the effort to attain s rank w/o using scapes as you do get PA fragments. Save them up for when the content is released [ya i know maybe years from now] to be able to trade them in for PA's that you want.

props to ryu/lio for being able to work together, and for that matter anyone else that can do this; you'll definitely end up ahead http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2006-12-12 10:22 ]</font>

Diablohead
Dec 12, 2006, 01:23 PM
I had trouble affording one A rank lazer last night, and its going to be like 3-4 days before I hit 90k again at level 35 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 01:26 PM
Lol This guy probably oozes at the fact he has 20 A rank weapons and here you guys are talking about him and feeding his ego.As a matter of fact he is prolly reading this right now and rubbing printed pictures of A rank weapons on his head while doing the hokey-pokey standing on top of a subway meatball sandwich.

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 01:26 PM
Can you even use the laser lol.

MXdude
Dec 12, 2006, 03:09 PM
On 2006-12-12 08:04, ChrisKo wrote:

It is funny how you spend time BSing in the message boards pointing out "nerdiness" "no lifeness" and various other assumptions you have made off of the fact that they have nicer things than you. Please shut up and go about playing the game.

Very sad when the second someone bests you, they are labled as doing something wrong.

Thank you that is all.

Hmm yea, I dont remember writing that I think this person has no life...Dont jump to conclusions just to try and prove your point. I simply was surprised that people could have that many A ranks so soon after the update. I was just curious as to how he went about it...thats all i wanted to know. So if you in anyway think that i am bashing this guy for having so many, or complaining that i dont have them, try re-reading my posts before bashing me.

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 03:32 PM

Thank you that is all.

Um I do have a life I just post on here because there are no calls holding in que at work http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wheatpenny on 2006-12-12 12:33 ]</font>

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 03:53 PM
Lol This guy probably oozes at the fact he has 20 A rank weapons and here you guys are talking about him and feeding his ego.As a matter of fact he is prolly reading this right now and rubbing printed pictures of A rank weapons on his head while doing the hokey-pokey standing on top of a subway meatball sandwich.

Im sure you laughed to yourself while writting this. Please get some class, this is where I say "OMG I bet you are level 15 im soo much better OMG".

You get +4 cool points...

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 03:56 PM
Quote:

Thank you that is all.

Hmm yea, I dont remember writing that I think this person has no life...Dont jump to conclusions just to try and prove your point. I simply was surprised that people could have that many A ranks so soon after the update. I was just curious as to how he went about it...thats all i wanted to know. So if you in anyway think that i am bashing this guy for having so many, or complaining that i dont have them, try re-reading my posts before bashing me.

I read every single post on this thread thanks. You as the creator allowed the conversation to stray and did nothing to correct it. So either you agreed or were to cowardly to redirect the focus of the thread.

Miller
Dec 12, 2006, 04:23 PM

What is it with people like you!? Why do you Christian Zelaots think anyone cares about your dead Hypocritic religion?

MXdude
Dec 12, 2006, 04:23 PM
Unlike you, im not going to yell at people who have their own opinions. I asked, therefor they answered. Again you are puting words in my mouth. Though i am begining to think you have no life since you seem to be stuck on the point of people saying others dont have lives, and try to justify against him not having a life. It seems to me maybe you have had your fair share of times when people made fun of you or perhaps said you have no life. Seeing as you have a Lv 55 AND a Lv 32, people could say that you have no life. In any case, I dont think people should associate playing video games(a lot of them) with having no life.

People have the gift of life to do what ever they please and live the way they want. If one is to say that having a Lv 50+ character is having no life, than I think it is fair to say that maybe those who spend hundreds of hours on the football team also have no life. So please stop accusing me of things I did not say. I dont think its fair to stereotype people who play games, but I also dont think its fair to shoot down peoples opinions.

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 04:59 PM
On 2006-12-12 12:53, ChrisKo wrote:

Im sure you laughed to yourself while writting this. Please get some class, this is where I say "OMG I bet you are level 15 im soo much better OMG".

You get +4 cool points...

1.Yeah ,I did laugh while writing it because it was funny I find joking around to normaly have that effect.If you thought it was funny, cool, if you didn't then my most humble and heartfelt appologies that you were offended about my comedic post that was not aimed you in any way.

2.Not that it matters but I am level 51 thank you very,much does that make me a better player, no not nessicarily but it does meant to a certian degree that I know what I am doing, You brought up the whole level thing.

3. Considering how much it cost to get A ranks buying them would be a considerable undertaking of time. People being jabbed at online for "not having a life" has been as old as MMO So if you have 20 A rank weapons 90k a pop if you count ones you don't find in S rank. I dkn't know about you but it took me a long time playing off and on to save up just for my A rank axe.

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 05:49 PM
1. Your humor is tastless, and only you would find something so totally void of creativity funny.

2. The fact that someone else (who is around the same level as you) was inteligent in observing the economy of the game or got lucky, is not enough information to make an acurate assessment of their A) Social life B) Game time logged C) Personality.

P.S. Mxdude - You say the same thing over and over. "Put words in my mouth" wtf when has a FACT followed by 2 scenarios every = Paraphrasing summarizing or misquoting?
Kindly go away until you are not such a coward in your own pointless topics.

3. This game is eze mode for the hardcore and veteran players.

Randomness
Dec 12, 2006, 05:54 PM
On 2006-12-12 13:23, Miller wrote:

What is it with people like you!? Why do you Christian Zelaots think anyone cares about your dead Hypocritic religion?

Oh, this is a "holy" war just waiting to happen. And unfortunately, it ticks off one of my favorite bits of irony.

Simply, that religions preaching peace find it acceptable to spread said religion through violence.

But please, no insults. No flame wars. Please please please PLEASE let this drop.

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 06:03 PM
If im not mistaken that post was done in HEAVY sarcasm... sooo I dont think there is anything to be done.

MXdude
Dec 12, 2006, 06:19 PM
Oh ChrisKo...I must have hit a nerve...sorry for that. I have to laugh though when you talk about hardcore/veteran players. This game is easy for anyone. May I ask what the "FACT" was again? All I remember is being accused of calling people like you nerds who have no life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 06:28 PM
Fact:
You as the creator allowed the conversation to stray and did nothing to correct it.

In accordance with basic statements of fact, all observances in a nonbiast view are facts.

Well I can see how you gathered that. Your reading comprehension is quite low. You might want to try finishing high school, but I dont know if that will help you much.

And belive me someone of your inteligence will never hit a nerve.

MXdude
Dec 12, 2006, 06:43 PM
non bias view? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

For someone who criticizes others of their intelect, you sure do make a lot of grammatical mistakes.

You argue for the sake of arguing. I happened to believe what you said about people telling others they have no lives. However, just because I value other people and their opinions while not storming in and yelling at them for it like you, you argue with me.

I will no longer go on about this with you see as I agreed with you in the beginning. If anything THIS is off topic and since you insist, I will try and correct it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 06:58 PM
On 2006-12-12 14:49, ChrisKo wrote:
1. Your humor is tastless, and only you would find something so totally void of creativity funny.

2. The fact that someone else (who is around the same level as you) was inteligent in observing the economy of the game or got lucky, is not enough information to make an acurate assessment of their A) Social life B) Game time logged C) Personality.

3. This game is eze mode for the hardcore and veteran players.

Well I respect your right not to agree with my sense of humor.But tasteless I think not.That is your OPINION just like its my OPINION that I don't think its tasteless.Welcome to the internet.

Veteran players..if this game has only been out since roughly the end of October how can we anyone be a veteran of this game.

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 07:05 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!! This is STILL going....HAHAHAHA...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

MXdude
Dec 12, 2006, 07:08 PM
Yup, apparently this is a sensitive issue to some. lol.

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 07:14 PM
LOL no I am not sensitive I just don't know when to quit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MXdude
Dec 12, 2006, 07:17 PM
No, I know that Wheatpenny http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I wasnt talking about you.

Though, I think this thread is dead now, and should stay this way, seeing as the original question was answered and now its just rants.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MXdude on 2006-12-12 16:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MXdude on 2006-12-12 16:22 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 08:13 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 17:28 ]</font>

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 11:48 PM
the original question was how a guy can have so many rares soon after the update... it has been answered three times i saved up for 2 weeks on 2 lvl 50 chars saving mats and selling weapons items everything i didnt need, i had over 2mil when the update hit and i got lucky sometimes the boards made all three weapons so it wasnt all that hard when all the other ppl were doin the S rank mission i was making weapons i level 1 level a day at most mayb half a lvl i already kno like 4 ppl that hit cap so yea i do have a life unlike those other ppl..but yea im only lvl 54 and i was just levelin waitin on synths while u ppl go and level i make weapons and sell them at like 25% profit i kno its not alot but hey and the only reason i have that many weps on me im just levelin PA's the more i spam the faster they level u kno...after that ima only have like 10-12 weps and sell the rest cheaper than the rest so no one can talk smack.

PS FUCK YOU HATERS