PDA

View Full Version : When will I be able to solo all the C rank areas?

Zorafim
Dec 11, 2006, 10:00 PM
Let's say I have little to no mates, and I want to live using only mates found in the mission while soloing. What level would that be? How about just going through the area, using a decent amount of mates, but gaining enough money to restock and still bring in a decent profit? Would being a hunter, ranger, or force change the needed level?

I ask because I seem to love soloing from time to time. Nothing like exploring areas on your own.

BloodDragoon
Dec 11, 2006, 10:11 PM
Solo all areas... I'd say you should be able to do that by lv 20 as a Hunter if not sooner.

MayLee
Dec 11, 2006, 10:12 PM
I wonder if I can solo LL C

XHunter
Dec 11, 2006, 10:12 PM
i'd go with a lvl 35 any class...just to be in the safe side...perhaps to... over safe...

dudeanonymous
Dec 11, 2006, 10:53 PM
I can do that as a lvl 22 hunter...

ssl118
Dec 11, 2006, 11:22 PM
you should be able to solo LL C rank really early. problem is you don't really get enough meseta or mates to make it worthwhile. once you're able to solo grove of fanatics on C rank you should see a payoff. i got several levels in the 30's mostly doing just that when i wasn't playing with friends.

PJ
Dec 11, 2006, 11:25 PM
I'm fine soloing with my Beast Hunter, C Rank Neudaiz/Parum at level 12 (Now). All you have to be is careful, and well... not retarded.

I'd much rather NOT solo, but I'm waiting for my friends to get online!

Sekani
Dec 11, 2006, 11:38 PM
You can solo most C-rank missions easily by level 20, especially if you bring an NPC or two along. The only ones that would still give you any trouble by that level would be the ones with bosses like De Ragan or Onmagoug.

Personally I like to run Neudaiz missions Forested Island, Rainbow Beast, and Holy Ground. Even if I don't get S-rank (Laia has the AI of a rotten turnip), I can still make a nice profit.

BloodDragoon
Dec 11, 2006, 11:45 PM
Laia's AI works great as a megid shield in LL S >.>

DarkSeph
Dec 11, 2006, 11:51 PM
If your a Force, or even Ranger....15....Otherwise, i'd say 20 to 25 and You'd better bring along a PM.

Jasam
Dec 12, 2006, 08:30 AM
Lets see, as a CAST hunter, by 23 I can solo anything up to the difficulty of Desert Terror (excluding the boss) surviving on just the mates I find. Level 20 C areas may need a few more levels. It mostly depends on your equipement to what you can do.

Genobee
Dec 12, 2006, 08:33 AM
I was soloing up to the relics at lvl 11, then like 15+ on neudaiz, After 20 everything seems to get 100x easiyer if your a beast.

Cause_I_Own_U
Dec 12, 2006, 08:36 AM
Forces have the ability to solo well because they have almost unlimted healing, hunters on the other hand using dual daggers will kill a thousand times faster than a force can

This is one of the reasons wartechers are one of the best soloers, they get resta and the ability to use dual daggers which are insane AE damage

Hunter will solo C ranks faster than a force but a force will have a easier time doing certain A ranks, A ranks for a hunter is doable but you have to make alot of trips back for more healing items

Oh and if you are a beast hunter once you get nanoblast you will become the De ragan C solo run champion of all the classes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-12-12 05:38 ]</font>

Genobee
Dec 12, 2006, 08:44 AM
On 2006-12-12 05:36, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
Forces have the ability to solo well because they have almost unlimted healing, hunters on the other hand using dual daggers will kill a thousand times faster than a force can

This is one of the reasons wartechers are one of the best soloers, they get resta and the ability to use dual daggers which are insane AE damage

Hunter will solo C ranks faster than a force but a force will have a easier time doing certain A ranks, A ranks for a hunter is doable but you have to make alot of trips back for more healing items

Oh and if you are a beast hunter once you get nanoblast you will become the De ragan C solo run champion of all the classes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-12-12 05:38 ]</font>

Yea I can do colony A rank missions with out having to heal my self, A ranks on paruma re easy too, even De ragan, there not hard to solo, but I can only do Relics on B, Not thats it's hard... it's just tidous...

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 11:24 AM
After level 40 De ragan C just isnt worth it to me. You can easily do B with just your PM and like 1 star atomizer. Guess I just cant stand my PM one shoting things too fast and me getting no exp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.