PDA

View Full Version : Found - Rappy Noel on Parum

Digi-Dolphin
Dec 12, 2006, 07:30 AM
WarSong recently found (just a few minutes ago) Saint Rappies on Parum. They're called Rappy Noels now, though. Lightning element, both of them dropped Christmas tree room decorations. Has anyone else found these guys yet? Kinda cute. I snapped some shots of it, but i dunno if my camera will print them out properly.

Thoridan
Dec 12, 2006, 07:43 AM
i got 4 soloing. All 4 xmas trees dropped. All 4 mine now.

Pwnt.

fay
Dec 12, 2006, 08:38 AM
can some1 tell me which enemy it is that turns into those rappys. i cant find it anywhere on the forum

Axel3792
Dec 12, 2006, 10:17 AM
On 2006-12-12 05:38, fay wrote:
can some1 tell me which enemy it is that turns into those rappys. i cant find it anywhere on the forum

I've found that anything, excluding the BIG monsters, can turn into Rappies. I've seen Delsabans turn into them (I knew the level, so it was definitely a Delsaban spawn, and not a bunch of the penguins), and the barta-spamming humanoid things on Neudaiz. Heh, I've never seen the Lapucha (sp?) turn into them though...

fay
Dec 12, 2006, 10:35 AM
so just anythin can do it lol.
i suppose that makes it not as bad at tryin to find them.

has any1 confirmend any rating of chance to see them yet?
also do they always appear in groups as everytime iv saw some1 with a pic theres always been like 3+ of em

tailz
Dec 12, 2006, 11:55 AM
i found 4 of em 2 days ago soloing linear line on C's lol i went there for PM food... came out with 2 xmas trees and a feather... and they were also delsebans by the way

Thoridan
Dec 12, 2006, 01:27 PM
i solo De ragan C about...25 times a day. I see rappies on average about once every 3 to 4 days.

So, i will say...simply based on my results..

Rappies/other rare monsters come about once ever 100 runs.

Sounds good?

DrWhistler
Dec 12, 2006, 04:26 PM
I've been hunting these buggers three stink'n days! I want my Christmas tree! LOL.

Realmz
Dec 12, 2006, 05:25 PM
i was in a group where five spawned at once in the area just before de ragan.

my internet died before the group killed any of them, so i didn't even get a damn thing from them.

they are LIGHT element no lightning.

PS, welcome to last week

MayLee
Dec 12, 2006, 05:47 PM
I haven'r found not one rappy, period.

Akaimizu
Dec 12, 2006, 05:51 PM
Same here. I'm still searching though. I'll probably be on within the hour.

SnickersFO
Dec 12, 2006, 05:59 PM
I have found a total of 34 noel rappies total so far...
I have a total of 27 christmas trees and 5 rappy feathers, and 2 of those fuckers didn't drop anything http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Once I get the meseta to make a shop I will sell them all for 10k each, since I know all the little pixel whores decide to sell theirs uber-expensive, I have 7k so far http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ANd I will be pwning the dragon at my level 14 ! Muahaha!

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 06:06 PM
Woah Woah!!! SnickersFO, how many times do you play and where do you play to get those? If you don't mind sharing. I'm a 42 lvl Force and I've been everywhere and focused on Parum, Ruins, LL, etc and never seen even a Normal Rappy...I'd like to at least see 1, just 1 Rappy Noel before Christmas is over....can you help a guy out?

Thanx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ravennittes
Dec 12, 2006, 06:10 PM
Seph, they are most common on LL C because of the sheer amount of times you can do the run, and the fact that pannons are replaced by Rappies and sorta look like 'em. (short)

SnickersFO
Dec 12, 2006, 06:12 PM
On 2006-12-12 15:06, DarkSeph wrote:
Woah Woah!!! SnickersFO, how many times do you play and where do you play to get those? If you don't mind sharing. I'm a 42 lvl Force and I've been everywhere and focused on Parum, Ruins, LL, etc and never seen even a Normal Rappy...I'd like to at least see 1, just 1 Rappy Noel before Christmas is over....can you help a guy out?

Thanx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I am a level 14 female beast hunter and I do Linear Line C Over and over again and I never stop... I am only on about 2 hours a day.

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 06:13 PM
Well, the sheer Number that SnickersFO has seen makes me think he/she knows a secret or some sort of tip that we could ALL use but for him/her to let me know how to do it I would gladly meet that person online any time! of their choosing and give them a Tengoh Ala or Relic Edge...their choice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

and I'm Serious! I just want to see one, I know I can just buy the Tree from the shops, I already did, it's my center piece for the Holidays

SnickersFO
Dec 12, 2006, 06:16 PM
I do not know why I see so many... I seem to find alot of rares, at least 2 a level even though I do not have any luck most of the days... Today I found 4 rares on one LL mission... If I had a shop I am sure I would be rich by now, I have at least 200 rare synth materials in my inventory thingy... The only things I never find are frikin de ragen tails and relic edge and all those uber-rare things.

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 06:21 PM
Well....to be honest I payed for my Relic Edges and De Ragan tails....so I know how you feel there....All my Uber Rares I have payed for....dearly *sniff*.... Only Uber so far, which isn't saying much, has been a Crea Saber Board on Parum A rank, right, and I mean right before the Dragon, last piggie killed dropped it. I had level 2 luck, my PM level 3....scarry really, I doubt that will happen again anytime soon so I probably wont see jack for awile....anyways, please name the Universe you play a lot, if you do that is...and I'm guessing your playing C rank at that level?

That would be really awesome info! If you can give me that info and I see a Rappy Noel....I'll give you a Tengoh Ala or Relic Edge...free! I promise.....you'll just have to name the time and place.....I'm Central Time, currently 5:21PM.

Oh, and hopefully your XBOX 360, that's what I'm playing on

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 15:21 ]</font>

SnickersFO
Dec 12, 2006, 06:24 PM
On 2006-12-12 15:21, DarkSeph wrote:
Well....to be honest I payed for my Relic Edges and De Ragan tails....so I know how you feel there....All my Uber Rares I have payed for....dearly *sniff*.... Only Uber so far, which isn't saying much, has been a Crea Saber Board on Parum A rank, right, and I mean right before the Dragon, last piggie killed dropped it. I had level 2 luck, my PM level 3....scarry really, I doubt that will happen again anytime soon so I probably wont see jack for awile....anyways, please name the Universe you play a lot, if you do that is...and I'm guessing your playing C rank at that level?

That would be really awesome info! If you can give me that info and I see a Rappy Noel....I'll give you a Tengoh Ala or Relic Edge...free! I promise.....you'll just have to name the time and place.....I'm Central Time, currently 5:21PM.

Oh, and hopefully your XBOX 360, that's what I'm playing on

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 15:21 ]</font>

I am getting on in about 5 minutes, I will be on universe 8 on the colony place doing linear line. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
My name thingy is Snickers, so come find me.

EphekZ
Dec 12, 2006, 06:29 PM
found 4 the other day in holy ground along with lutus jigga 4 trees dropped although no lutus drop

DarkSeph
Dec 12, 2006, 06:47 PM
So is that the Universe you Frequent SnickersFO? # 8?

Warnen
Dec 12, 2006, 08:47 PM
I haven't seen a rappy in over a month and I play every day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

deedger
Dec 13, 2006, 12:33 AM
i found the noel rapp's on parum and i have seen them in groups of 4 and also in 2 i think tht these rappys are less rar because of the holidays so play long and get your trees

DarkSeph
Dec 13, 2006, 12:37 AM
Well I was going to give SnickersFO a Relic Edge or Tengoh Ala but he/she never gave me the location of the Rappy Noel's he/she ran into. Unless I'm to assume him/her saying he/she would meet me at Universe 8 meant that is where he/she went all the time.

So unless I get those specifics it's not going anywhere http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Turambar
Dec 13, 2006, 09:39 AM
A group of 4 spawned yesterday at FFFS. 4 trees dropped. 3 trees went to the same person with Rare distribution on random. Can you say roll hax?

tailz
Dec 13, 2006, 09:47 AM
found 2 more yesterday, both in LL C (solo) and still delsabans... got 2 xmas trees lol
*has anyone ever found these in a party? the only time ive seen em is when im either solo or with my NPCs

Akaimizu
Dec 13, 2006, 10:23 AM
I finally got to see my first Rappy ever, last night. (Yay!) At Level 32. I was with Magician, at the time.

The noels showed up, for me, on Fight for Food. Block 3, the first encounter after unlocking the first red door (in that block) with a key.

4 Noels showed up, and Magician and I reaped the rewards. I got one Tree and one Rappy Feather. I should find more of them, as I think this is the best opportunity I'll ever have, in getting feathers.

I only saw them once, that night.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-13 07:25 ]</font>