PDA

View Full Version : best missions to solo

Elie
Dec 12, 2006, 12:21 PM
any one know a better and easier mission then a ran kdragon to get mission points up cause i think we can all agree that forte classes are a biiiiitch to lvl up

KG
Dec 12, 2006, 12:25 PM
do dimmagolus runs or strait relics B with a team

Stixx
Dec 12, 2006, 12:25 PM
I'd have to say that Agata RELICS A is the best mission to level up your class at the moment. It's like...6k exp a run on top of that plus the chance of a rare spawn Svaltus.

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 12, 2006, 12:26 PM
Valley of carnage C over and over again is good. but boring! be forewarned!

Sexy_Raine
Dec 12, 2006, 01:09 PM
Valley of Carnage A, and Holy Ground A

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 01:13 PM
A.... Yeah OK. Call me when you finish. Ill have finished atleast 4 B's. And the question was SOLO not best exp in parties.

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 01:18 PM
Valley of Carnage C. Just speed through it and the money is VERY nice too.Good solo effort was fast for me even back at 45

Diablohead
Dec 12, 2006, 01:20 PM
On 2006-12-12 09:25, KG wrote:
do dimmagolus runs or strait relics B with a team

wow. he asked for solo btw.

Kuya
Dec 12, 2006, 01:30 PM
Valley of Carnage and Mine defense (C for most, B if you can handle it) are great and fairly quick. Moatoob wood/ash from the runs are great to sell in your store as well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Golto
Dec 12, 2006, 02:45 PM
Valley of Carnage C rank. 5-8 minutes for 7 mission points. Holy ground A is not worth doing for just mpts since it gives 20 pts while B rank gives 18.

Numnuttz
Dec 12, 2006, 02:56 PM
valley of carnage C is not only a good solo spot for xp and money but also a good place to skill up pa's.

Elie
Dec 12, 2006, 02:56 PM
thanks guys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 12, 2006, 11:46 PM
im hardly ever in moatoob probably done each mission once... is vally of carnage a good force area? 7 cxp in 8 mintues is not bad but a holy ground B takes only 17 for 18 points but thats group dependant and I can lvl my spells faster solo if the area is good (lots of groups)

AeraLure
Dec 13, 2006, 01:12 AM
Having too much fun on Quess so havent been on Treya really much right now, but I imagine Valley of Carnage C is great for a Force. Maybe B. The mission is great fun. Reminds me a bit of Endless Nightmare a little in the way enemies come out in Block 2. Good stuff. Three map variants for Block 1, but they are all very quick to learn and easy to navigate. Block 2 is a no brainer and fast. An all-out brawl. Rawr! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 13, 2006, 01:41 AM
Valley of Carnage C is by far the fastest and most bang for your buck in terms of EXP, MP, and Meseta.

THE JACKEL

BloodDragoon
Dec 13, 2006, 01:51 AM
Solo... Holy Grounds, Valley of Carnage, Endrum Reminants on B rank IMO.

DoubleJG
Dec 13, 2006, 01:58 AM
Seabed missions are incredibly fun, yet the bugs will make a solo run take forever unless the player has some FO in them.

BloodDragoon
Dec 13, 2006, 02:03 AM
Never had trouble with the bugs. Its easy to get behind them negating the evasion issue since they don't turn around till you score a knockdown meaning you can wail away from saftey behind them till they die. Jabra's in that last room seem to slow me down the most on that mission if I'm going for S rank simply because they like to go megid crazy on me... >.>

jarek99
Dec 13, 2006, 04:34 AM
neudaiz relics is the best solo exp. A rank if you can do it, but B rank is still good exp and meseta.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 13, 2006, 05:21 AM
OK whats the best mission to solo as a FORCE for job experience only.

thats my quiestion I have to make it specific since some places (like holy grounds) sucks for a solo force as 1/2 the mobs have high magic resistance while its a hunter playground with dark weapons.

I hear mines, and vally of carnage are both good but that was before I said force specific.

I dont care about xp or items or money just job experience. I dont want the biggest number in 1 round I want the most points over time. so if there was a mission I can do in 10 minutes for 8 points. thats better than 18 points in 30 mintues (probably how close to how long a B rank holy ground would take me solo)

also the short missions carry the benifit of lvling my PM up too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but dont factor that in.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 13, 2006, 08:36 AM
Neidaiz Agata relics A, all light attacks do 0 to me. I hardly think it's slow to solo compared to a mission like System Defense B.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 13, 2006, 09:45 AM
look, Valley of Carnage C takes 7-8 minutes, you use Ra or Gi -techs you'll get through it fast, 7 MP for every clear. IT IS the most worthwhile, but extremely repetitive.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2006-12-13 07:28 ]</font>