PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturers, Which one is your personal fave?

omegapirate2k
Dec 12, 2006, 12:37 PM
So, I looked through that locked tenora guns thread and I decided to make a poll about the various manufacturers and which one you like the most.

Personaly, I like Yohmei weapons the most because of their high PP stat, and I like to use my PA's ALOT (I stil have quite a ways to go till I have all my PA's at max level) , the damage may suck in comparison to GRM or Tenora, but the fact that I'm a beast usually overcomes that small deficiency.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2006-12-12 09:37 ]</font>

Stixx
Dec 12, 2006, 12:39 PM
Well, I'm working on converting my whole weapon set to A ranks, so they're all their respective manufacturers.

As for pre-A ranks I'd say Yohmei simply because I love using my PAs forever >.>

Umberger
Dec 12, 2006, 12:41 PM
Yohmei, because I'm a Fortetecher. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But you forgot Kubara...they have the coolest weapons.

Merumeru
Dec 12, 2006, 12:44 PM
XD right now im loving yohmeis, since tenoras are so high in demand, i can find YOHs a few thousand cheaper in player shops...also, spamming PAs with 4* weapons to level them as a protranser is fun :3

ChrisKo
Dec 12, 2006, 12:46 PM
Kinda difficult for most to answer that considering it is smart to use a variety of weapon classes, and Like Stixx said after A rank they all specialize.

AngelLight
Dec 12, 2006, 12:47 PM
There's no Kubara choice here......so I'll refrain from answering ^_^

Mystil
Dec 12, 2006, 12:52 PM
I use all three, it doesn't matter to me at all now. In the beginning I was strictly Yohmei, but I broadened my horizon alittle.

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 12, 2006, 12:54 PM
i use them all. but i use tenora the least.

AeraLure
Dec 12, 2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah, tough one really, since what we have by and large now is mostly vanilla in terms of unique weaponry and the choice as to which manufacturer you use is stat dependant and situational. For the most part. Fortetechers generally go Yohmei almost exclusively but most everyone else does benefit from mixing it up a bit. I'd be more interested in seeing a range of S ranks and picking a favorite manufacturer based on a number of favorite weapons they produce in terms of style or personal favorites.

Suppose I will vote Yohmei in honor of my Force. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

omegapirate2k
Dec 12, 2006, 12:57 PM
Oh, right, I pressed enter by accident, as you can see up at the top there by my incomplete post.

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 01:20 PM
Tenora built to hurt.

Remedy
Dec 12, 2006, 01:25 PM
Yohmei, built to last.

Elegant designs + huge PP pools + not that much less ATP/TP = win

Laranas
Dec 12, 2006, 01:29 PM
Yohmei, I use rods 90% of the time.

Astarin
Dec 12, 2006, 01:42 PM
Yohmei on my primary, a Force. Because, let's face it, they don't really have a lot of options.

I generally go with Tenora for melee or ranged weapons though. Good ATP, and love their weapon designs.

Ryoten
Dec 12, 2006, 01:44 PM
Yohmei is the best! The looks of their weapons is something to behold.

Witchblade56
Dec 12, 2006, 01:48 PM
In terms of 4-5 star weapons i use yohmeis til my PA's are capped. They are best for skilling them up imo.

Tenora weaps are just monstrous in dmg when you toss on agtarides and zodiarides for acc/attk. DoT seems fair even without food. I just dont like the diminished PP pool.

GRM has a nice balance of dmg and pp reserve but eh the asthetics of the 4-5 star Gswds really blows chunks -_- I however will be crafting a hanzo for myself and my friend [very asthetically appealing in terms of blade model]>_>

I have a Kubara bow [alteric i think its called] that im scared to death to grind until my newm gets level 3 luck >.> The flat grey color does nothing for my fashion sense ROFL [like i got any]. ive got some +10 grinders... eh ok rambling.

Reiichi
Dec 12, 2006, 01:51 PM
Kubara because looks > *

Most of my weapons are GRM... for now!

riotSPL
Dec 12, 2006, 01:51 PM
i like my Yohmei goods too... they're design is something eles theyre photon pool is so deep http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Akaimizu
Dec 12, 2006, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure what to vote for here. My prefs will probably change like the winds as I go further up the class of weapons. Currently, I favor GRM, particularly in parties. But, I have a feeling as I go further, I may gravitate to another manufacturer.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 12, 2006, 01:57 PM
Me: Yohmei, because I'm a force.

Nova: GRM mostly, however Tenora shotguns are great.

JAFO22000
Dec 12, 2006, 02:00 PM
Yohmei...because of Force, but I DO carry both a Tenora and a GRM cane...as back up for my Yohmei cane!!

MontyNice
Dec 12, 2006, 02:36 PM
After reading what everyone was saying on here I guess it would be wrong for me to say:

"I use what I get."

I mean I dont really notice who makes it. And I dont really make weapons. But I guess I would have to say Tenora cause I like high att on my weapons...

VanHalen
Dec 12, 2006, 05:14 PM
G.R.M. for some reason i like the fact they are name brand and you see their ads everywhere

happy_cricket
Dec 12, 2006, 07:45 PM
I like Tenora wands. I know I am supposed to be a good little statbot and love Yohmei wands alone, but I think the Tenora ones do more damage at B rank level, and I never run out of PP because I seem to find plenty of photon chargers.

Ronin1of47
Dec 12, 2006, 07:47 PM
Tenora has horible PP
Yohmei ATP is low
GRM is middle of the road...

So GRM for me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-12 16:53 ]</font>

VanHalen
Dec 12, 2006, 07:48 PM
yay i non statbot like me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i pick the weapons i think look the best really if their weaker you can just grind them

PMB960
Dec 12, 2006, 07:55 PM
My main is a Force so I usually use Yohmei. For my beast though I will stick with Tenora. For others I will probably use a mix.