PDA

View Full Version : consistent drops (strange)

Thoridan
Dec 12, 2006, 01:34 PM
I soloed the mission on moataab C rank..the one where you have to "defeat the vanda leader" Ya, well I did it like 50 times+...and every time after the vanda leader 4 treasures appeared..like the boss reward. And they always had the same 4 items in them every single time. with 0 luck, 1 luck, 2 and 3.

I think the items were...

metasilica, mot ash, and ...well crap dont remember the others...

but what up with that? all the other bosses have ramdom items in chests...

AeraLure
Dec 12, 2006, 01:39 PM
Its not always the same there. Its:

[mate] [restorative] [mot xxx] [meta xxx]

Granted it is almost always:

[Mono/Di/Trimate] [Animate] [Mot Wood] [Metasilica]

I have gotten Sol Atomizers occasionally in box 2, Mot Ash occasionally in box 3, and for a while occasionally Metacarbons in box 4 (but no more). No metacarbons in 50+ runs now whereas I got 6 in the first 30 or so I did. Not proof anything has changed, granted, but still.

This is for the C run.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-12 10:43 ]</font>

Reiichi
Dec 12, 2006, 01:40 PM
The chests are consistent for the most part. Just sometimes you will get lucky and nab a metacarbon instead of a metasilica from the 'meta' box for example. Same rules seem to apply for normal boxes too. Nanosilica and nanocarbon/resin always drop from the same boxes in parum relics for example. And when you defeat svaltus one side of the boxes have nothing but meds and the other side has other junk.

PMB960
Dec 12, 2006, 03:28 PM
Those will mostly change when you do B rank runs. You will probably find Mot Ash and Metacarbons more often and on A rank that is probably all you will find.