PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Weapon?

PhilipVanLuke
Dec 12, 2006, 02:25 PM
I did a quick scan of the topics but couldnt find anything relating to a Xmas weapon, i know halloween had the kick butt bat staff, but US players did not get a chance to get this, which i must say i was very very upset about, to the point where i still have not created an online character.

but with the Xmas theme now available it looks like its time for me to get some seasonal items.

big question as stated in titel is, is there a weapon or item for christmas besides the decoration?

Numnuttz
Dec 12, 2006, 02:27 PM
hmm guess you havent been playing lately but there is a christmas tree that the rappies drop. its a decoration. if you scan ppls stores im sure you can find one for at least 18k. well thats what i heard they are going for atm.

Ronin1of47
Dec 12, 2006, 02:28 PM
man how cool would it be to use reindeer antlers like daggers or a tree as a sword...
but i havent heard of any "Xmas" weapons

JAFO22000
Dec 12, 2006, 02:33 PM
Candy Cane wand??

Sanjiro
Dec 12, 2006, 02:34 PM
I would like to see some myself but there aren't any I think. I guess SEGA hasn't gave any Xmas wepons to Jp neither. But on the good side we did get axes cards and crossbows, so ya gotta be thankful for that. I didn't even know there were other classes until i saw it at the official websit.

Auronp
Dec 12, 2006, 03:36 PM
I would like to see something along the lines of claws...maybe sharpend candy canes or something like that

dudeanonymous
Dec 12, 2006, 04:03 PM
there is no christmas wep...I've seen topics were people have brought it up and said there isn't going to be one there was a rumor about a candy cane sword...but it was a lie...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryoki
Dec 12, 2006, 04:10 PM
On 2006-12-12 11:28, Ronin1of47 wrote:
man how cool would it be to use reindeer antlers like daggers or a tree as a sword...
but i havent heard of any "Xmas" weapons

Reindeer antlers for TD sounds so freakin amazing. In real life, you could probably lay on the hurt with reindeer antlers....

________
NEVADA MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://nevada.dispensaries.org/)

lavosmanx
Dec 12, 2006, 04:11 PM
I dont like holiday weapons anyway, their stupid and too novel for my tastes. We already got retards dancing, holiday weapons would be worse.

VelosofLight
Dec 12, 2006, 04:46 PM
Dude, if you don't like the holiday weapons, just sell 'em. They're usually worth a ton.

Ravennittes
Dec 12, 2006, 04:51 PM
For a holiday weapon I'd love to see a Christmas-tree sword. Yes, I know it's already a deco.

NinjaSalad
Dec 12, 2006, 05:19 PM
We already got retards dancing, holiday weapons would be worse.
Shut up. Dancing friggin' kicks ass.

DoubleJG
Dec 12, 2006, 07:05 PM
I wish they would've updated the Headgear option in the makeover shops by adding a Santa Hat atleast. That would've been awesome.

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 07:29 PM
No instead of traps make presents you can set on the ground and enemies will rush over to then it explodes.The gift that keeps on giving.

-Crokar-
Dec 12, 2006, 08:09 PM
On 2006-12-12 16:29, Wheatpenny wrote:
No instead of traps make presents you can set on the ground and enemies will rush over to then it explodes.The gift that keeps on giving.

Herpies?