PDA

View Full Version : finals are making me loopy

Jehosaphaty
Dec 12, 2006, 08:53 PM
no srsly. just so you know. who wants to write my american politics essay?

DizzyDi
Dec 12, 2006, 09:04 PM
heres a good basis for your essay kind sir.

Jehosaphaty
Dec 12, 2006, 09:25 PM
liar

geewj
Dec 12, 2006, 09:34 PM
American politics writes itself.

Jehosaphaty
Dec 12, 2006, 09:37 PM
On 2006-12-12 18:34, geewj wrote:
American politics writes itself.

A Plus material.

Moo2u
Dec 12, 2006, 10:39 PM
Everything you need to know about writing a paper. (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail64.html)

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 12, 2006, 10:40 PM
Secretly write the essay about FKL, but replace proper nouns with others from the subject field of American politics. See if your teacher notices.

MaximusLight
Dec 12, 2006, 10:47 PM
haha hey moo can you pull up Tragdoor for us (spelt it wrong but I don't care)

Moo2u
Dec 12, 2006, 11:52 PM
TROGDOR!!! (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html)

Solstis
Dec 13, 2006, 12:14 AM
I am so over writing papers.

MaximusLight
Dec 13, 2006, 12:48 AM
On 2006-12-12 20:52, Moo2u wrote:
TROGDOR!!! (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html)

XD Now if only I could get that video may facalty made about starting University.... (Kinimatics of Beast Slaying 101 hehehe)

Cai
Dec 13, 2006, 12:55 AM
ugh.. I had a long paper due today before my final... I literally spent 5 p.m. yesterday to 3:30 p.m. finalizing the paper. Then I took my final for the class.. I'm beat, yet I can't get pso off the brain.. I'm such a dork. Somebody fix me I'm broken.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 13, 2006, 01:57 AM
On 2006-12-12 21:14, Solstis wrote:
I am so over writing papers.

So you just type projects now?

Shattered_weasel
Dec 13, 2006, 03:07 AM
An essay on American Politics

Man's greatest achievement? Perhaps not, but can you afford not to read on when I am about to tell you about American Politics? At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of American Politics. Indispensable to homosapians today, American Politics is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. The juxtapositioning of American Politics with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from the aristocracy, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of American Politics.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' [1] , they saw clearly into the human heart. Much has been said about the influence of the media on American Politics. Observers claim it smells of success.

Status, Security, Fame - American Politics, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to American Politics, again and again.

Economic Factors

Our world is driven by supply and demand. We shall examine the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.
Market
Value
Of
Gold

American Politics

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Seemingly the market value of gold looms over American Politics this cannot be a coincidence. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.' Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to American Politics.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, the famous political Noah H. Amster 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to American Politics. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.
Where do we go from here? Only time will tell.

Conclusion

In conclusion, American Politics is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It sings a new song, ensures financial stability and never hides.

One final thought from the talented Elton Garfunkel: 'I love American Politics? Yes! Hurray for American Politics!' [3]