PDA

View Full Version : Noob question here.....pls do not flame.

Defiant
Dec 12, 2006, 11:39 PM
I am a lvl 40 Fortefighter/Cast. I am fairly familiar with the game and everything that goes on within it. An idea poped into my head the other day and I was curious. After we have created a character, I know we can but parts/clothes etc to change certain aspects of our apperance. But can we change our color scheme entirely? That is all I want to know. I looked all through these forums for the last two hours and found nothing. A simple yes(and where to go) or no would suffice. Thanks for your time.

Defiant

Hustler_One
Dec 12, 2006, 11:41 PM
Im pretty sure you can at the makeover shop.... Buuut i might be crazy... go check for yourself =)

omegapirate2k
Dec 12, 2006, 11:45 PM
Just go to the makeover place and look through their options. I know with beasts, newmans and humans you can change your skin colour, so it sounds like it would work.

Choja
Dec 12, 2006, 11:47 PM
It is actually possible to change your CAST color. Just go to Lumilass on Guardian Colony, and pick "Change your body color". It lets you change your main color and sub color and another I forgot.

Note: Never ever put "pls do not flame" in your title. It's just asking for it.

SlothMotion
Dec 12, 2006, 11:48 PM
Yes- go to the makeover shops - you can not change your entire color sheme as a cast, but you CAN change your sub color and hair color.

SlothMotion
Dec 12, 2006, 11:48 PM
where/who is Lumilass?

omegapirate2k
Dec 12, 2006, 11:50 PM
Lumilass is on the 3rd floor of the guardian colony, it has a purple sign, its right beside the clothes and parts shops.

Choja
Dec 12, 2006, 11:51 PM
Yes, I acutally do read the names of the stores. I can't memorize the GRDS ones though. >_>!

SlothMotion
Dec 12, 2006, 11:52 PM
ohhh... the makeover shop, same place then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zorafim
Dec 13, 2006, 03:41 AM
I'm fairly sure you can change your skin color, main color, and sub color at the makeover shop, among other things. In fact, that information is rather easy to find out by simply exploring.