PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: B> Tomoirod, Alteric (DONE)

Laranas
Dec 13, 2006, 01:08 AM
EDIT: I have all the Alterics and Tomoirods I need, sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laranas on 2006-12-14 11:43 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 13, 2006, 01:51 AM
I have my 2 Tomoirods +4 right now I can try to put a +5 on them and sell them too you, whats your offer.

I didnt sell them because I wanted to try out my new mayrod first and decide wich to keep/sell. I gues the Mayrod won me over even tho its not much stronger and now seeing as how you need my Tomoi's I will be more than happy to work somthing out with you.

Here check this out:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=13165

I wrote it you can see the stats for the Tomoi and compare it to the Granarod even at +4 its pretty much equal.

Laranas
Dec 13, 2006, 02:24 AM
Yea, grinding really takes off in Ranged weapons, but I saw the improvement in my Tomoirod. Unfortunately a Grinder B+7 couldn't get 2 of them to +4, but luckily I got one of the three to +5. I don't have the money or the will to attempt it with A-ranks, so I think I'll grind out until I get some really high Tomoirod's...

As for yours to sell, the guy in that thread said he made his +5 for a total of 39k. Since you're going through the trouble of grinding it up more, I'll offer 45k for a +5, and higher if you dare to take it even more than that.

I said in the first post that I just came out of using a lot of money (4 Tomoirod attempts, 4 Alteric attempts, grinders, so forth), so I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay if you make it into one of those godly +9/10 versions.

We'll see, though... I'm going to sleep and I'll check back here in the morning.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 13, 2006, 03:30 AM
well 45k is a total rip off on my behalf even for +4 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif but since your a pso-w member I might let it slide.

they sell like candy @ 32k not grinded. people usually add alot more than just the cost of grinders when its grinded because the risk factor not the cost of grinders.

A +5 is probably worth more like 70k since its above the 90k granarod and could have broke 4x over again.

Ill let them go at +4 as is for 40k and save myself the risk of +5 hows that sound?

Laranas
Dec 13, 2006, 04:03 PM
Alright, I'll buy both +4's for 80k then and see how my luck treats me next 3 luck day. Unless a better offer comes, we have a deal.

(As for the ripoff, sorry. This is the first time I've resorted to buying weapons - I usually synth, so I wasn't fully aware of how much the price rises with each synth. I expected it to grow a lot at +7 and up)

Laranas
Dec 13, 2006, 10:52 PM
Bumped for new title. Now buying

Tomoirods
Alterics

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 13, 2006, 11:21 PM
well when will you be on? thrusday is my "freeday" gonna do an oil change on my truck and some x-mas shoping but besides that im free all day.

so when will you be online?

Laranas
Dec 13, 2006, 11:25 PM
I've been online most of this afternoon (still on) and plan to be on most of tomorrow since it's my free day as well

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 10:04 AM
im on, PM me when your on and we can go from there.

Laranas
Dec 14, 2006, 10:21 AM
Now it's a bit late, sorry. I synthed up 12 Tomoirods yesterday and grinded them about 2 hours ago... 3 of them hit +10 using Grinder B+9's. I don't think I'll need a rod for awhile

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 10:49 AM
cool nice on the +10's where did you get all the B9s? i cant get above a 5.

Laranas
Dec 14, 2006, 11:06 AM
I've been shootingf for +10s for ages, so I had a good amount of +8's and +9s along the way.