PDA

View Full Version : Gaining access to the space port on Guardian Colony....

All_Beagle
Dec 13, 2006, 01:16 AM
Hello all, I'm quite new to the game and this is my first post on PSO-World...

I have a level 9 character and I've been running through the Linear Station over and over, but everytime I have to go through the level 1+ creatures mission before getting to the level 5+ mission. I assume the space port in the Guardian Colony allows me to go directly to the field lobby but the lady tells me my party doesn't have permission. Does anyone know how to get "permission", if you even can?

Thanks a ton if anyone understands what I'm asking and can help out.

DoubleJG
Dec 13, 2006, 01:18 AM
You must have a party member who is currently in that other lobby or is in a mission involved with that lobby, such as that Lv 5+ one.

Once you complete the 5+ mission and you do not wish to rerun the Lv1 mission over, just Abandon Mission under the Party option. This will send you back to the previous lobby in order for you to rerun that mission.

Also, being Level 9, you could always travel to Parum or Neudaiz you know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DarkSeph
Dec 13, 2006, 01:19 AM
oops, uhh, yeah, what that guy said is correct http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-12 22:20 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Dec 13, 2006, 01:27 AM
The Space Port is the entrance to the HIVE. Don't worry about that until you're alot higher level. It's not even released to the NA's yet, but some of us are already dreading it. lol

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 13, 2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah I suggest going to another planet... Do some dragon runs alot more Exp then the Lv1 Linear line.

Agne
Dec 13, 2006, 01:58 AM
Firstly, welcome to pso-world. I'm glad you enjoy a game that i love. And i hope to post many random thoughts in your threads.
Secondly, welcome to PSU. I'm glad you enjoy a game that i love. And i hope to jump into many random games your in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Thirdly, this is good advice and you should heed it. It took me awhile to learn it.

[quote]On 2006-12-12 22:18, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

Once you complete the 5+ mission and you do not wish to rerun the Lv1 mission over, just Abandon Mission under the Party option. This will send you back to the previous lobby in order for you to rerun that mission.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 13, 2006, 02:28 AM
Here is a tip when you start to party more often.

Unless the party leader specifically tells you they are going to the next area, or exit lobby, do NOT exit a map or touch the telecrystal once the trial is over. The party may want to redo the same mission again and again so they abort the mission and get a free ride to the entrance to redo it.

Don't worry; When a mission is aborted AFTER you have beaten the trial and the icon for your reward pops up, a mission can be abandoned and you still retain the points and XP.