PDA

View Full Version : Just notice...

EJ
Dec 13, 2006, 04:24 AM
That Game Guard got updated, I assume it either for that My room incident or something, any thoughts on this?

KiteWolfwood
Dec 13, 2006, 04:40 AM
There have been a lot of Game Guard updates recently. I think there has been one daily this past week. So who knows what they are for. But hey at least it makes it look like Sega is doing something this time.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 13, 2006, 05:23 AM
the my room thing is not a hack its a bug in the game, you will have to wait on sega to fix that with there servers or a game patch GG will not fix it.

AnamanaAU
Dec 13, 2006, 07:10 AM
Gameguard isn't going to stop people hacking IN PSU, it's going to stop them from running trainers with PSU. Hacking might drop down a bit, but only until some hacker figures out a way around this new patch.

MORB
Dec 13, 2006, 07:23 AM
On 2006-12-13 01:40, KiteWolfwood wrote:
There have been a lot of Game Guard updates recently. I think there has been one daily this past week. So who knows what they are for. But hey at least it makes it look like Sega is doing something this time.

Basically, people keep finding way to disable it to cheat (which is only possible in the first place due to the horrible way the game is designed from a technical point of view), so they keep closing the barn door shut after the horses escaped.

ST is so ever clueless. They just never learn.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MORB on 2006-12-13 04:24 ]</font>