PDA

View Full Version : Where's Neta Note At? (Online)

Kismet
Dec 13, 2006, 05:50 AM
Where is it? I tried beating the Vol Brothers again, I just got those candies. Is it not availuable online yet or something? If it is, please tell me where I can get it please. ; ;

And yes, I searched the forums for this already, but most of those where for finding it offline.

Relam
Dec 13, 2006, 05:58 AM
Keep bullying the Vol Bros. They'll drop it eventually after you make them cry enough times.

Grr
Dec 13, 2006, 05:59 AM
I can assure you (because I myself have done this) that not only does the neta note drop from the vol brothers randomly (ive gotten 2 in 3 runs , then again , that was lucky of me) BUT they also drop the twin harrisen (and by proxy I assume singe harrisen) fan board , which I made using the two neta notes I found. Too bad I am a fortegunner and cannot use them ; ;

time to switch to hunter and smack around some B ranks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EJ
Dec 13, 2006, 07:25 AM
the one that drops it is the newman brother so if you looking for that only just keep killing him only and if it doesn't drop abandon mission and keep redoing until it drops.

AnamanaAU
Dec 13, 2006, 07:39 AM
How much do the boards and notes sell for?

FrogKicker
Dec 13, 2006, 07:44 AM
Seen 2 neta notes for sale two days ago for 20k per. Dunno if its dropped in price yet though.

Ibuka
Dec 13, 2006, 08:56 AM
There not too hard to get. i made like 17 Twin Harisen Battle Fans and like 7 Harisen Battle Fan.
Gave some to my friends as X-Mas gifts and sold some in my shop.
Sold Twin Harisen Battle Fans for 10k and Harisen Battle Fan for 8k

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ibuka on 2006-12-13 05:56 ]</font>

Kismet
Dec 13, 2006, 03:55 PM
Omg, thanks guys. ^_^ You were all really helpful!

I appreciate it. =D

mananas
Dec 13, 2006, 04:05 PM
Does the board only drop in A rank? I had 3 neta notes and 50 Dogma Drops before I finally found a board, which happened the first time I played A rank...

Ryoga4523
Dec 13, 2006, 04:40 PM
How do you get to do the quest in A rank mode. When I did it I was only level 32 at the time, but all the mobs were level 1... I was like okaaaay. So does it get harder? or do I have to wait to do the next story mode missions?