PDA

View Full Version : Will grinding for cash ever go faster?

Jozon
Dec 13, 2006, 03:13 PM
Anyone know if the new S-ranks give a larger amount of meseta to offset the time it takes to grind for cash for boards/mats for A ranks?

JAFO22000
Dec 13, 2006, 03:17 PM
Do A ranks give more than B ranks? Do B ranks give more than C ranks? Follow the pattern....

Jozon
Dec 13, 2006, 03:28 PM
I mean substantially more, don't be a jackass

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 13, 2006, 03:29 PM
well if A is still a grind for you S won' be that much better. but it is better. regardless grinding is your only answer. GET TO IT!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Randomness
Dec 13, 2006, 03:56 PM
Well, Bel Pannons drop around 200 each, the larger enemies drop 300-400 each, and the high incidence of 5-7* mats combined with a few particularly lucrative drops make LL S much better than anywhere else for grinding meseta in a group, however it isn't very good for XP and MP, because of Megid.

-Dainslef-
Dec 13, 2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah, here's LL in a nutshell:

Bel Pannons, 190-230m, typically drop megi-photons and ores. Ores typically are in the Marseline-Vestaline range, with occasionally lower or higher ones (all the way up to Junoaline). Most common ore drop is Upteline (1300m or so?).

Deljabans, 370-450m, drops include Jitseen, Deljaban weapon boards, Deljaban parts. Your best bet for money, also, by far the most annoying enemy. megidmegidmegidmegidmegid...

Those Dogs, 200-240m, cant remember any notable drops. Easy to kill, boring, etc.

SEED-Vitace, 1500m (ish), haven't seen any spectacular drops, just ores, not even good ones at that. Seemed like the Bel Pannon drop table to me.

Also, boxes are much better. You'll usually get one or two 7* metals a run, and occasionally, they give 10* metals. (VERY occasionally...)

Stixx
Dec 13, 2006, 04:09 PM
The SEED drop Bulletmaster boards.

EJ
Dec 13, 2006, 04:13 PM
Yes they will but that also mean that it will take longer to finish most of the new S rank missions since it is like the ultimate mode for PSu since most of the monster change in appearance and are a lot stronger.

PMB960
Dec 13, 2006, 04:36 PM
I would say for the time it takes you would need a player shop to really earn a lot of meseta. The actaully missions themselves may not give you a ton more but with all the items you can get that sell for 1000+ meseta that are more common in S-Rank you can get huge amounts of money. If you don't have a shop and you don't want one I would suggest sticking to A-Rank since you don't have to worry about megid and can run through much faster. I would personally start a shop if you don't have one because tons of people are looking for 7 star rares to synth armors and weapons.

Ryoga4523
Dec 13, 2006, 04:38 PM
I cannot wait to do S rank. How long do you think it will take a level 36 Wartecher to take??? with C rank armor, and B/C rank weps...

-Crokar-
Dec 13, 2006, 04:39 PM
i know you can have some on the endrum a missions on parum eh ryoga.

Genobee
Dec 13, 2006, 04:40 PM
On 2006-12-13 13:38, Ryoga4523 wrote:
I cannot wait to do S rank. How long do you think it will take a level 36 Wartecher to take??? with C rank armor, and B/C rank weps...

in any case yopu have to be lvl 45, and I recomend having all 5*s by then.

-Dainslef-
Dec 13, 2006, 04:42 PM
Don't, trust me. The mission is HARD, it's not just a matter of "they do x dmg, I do y dmg, how much time", etc. It's full of fast monsters, one of which comes in packs of up to 6 and casts Megid (which will probably pretty consistently kill you at only level 36).

It's sorta soloable at level 50+. I solo it (53 Fortefighter), but I take deaths, bring 2 NPCs, have mostly 8* weapons, and 6* armor.

I would say it's FAR easier to make money doing smaller things you can run through quickly than an epically hard mission you might not be able to finish.

Doh42
Dec 13, 2006, 04:45 PM
Time spent fighting VS meseta earned; the lowest the rank, the better ratio. Come on now, 150 meseta for a C-rank worm on neudiaz is retarded.. (2-4 hits it's dead, 150 meseta in your pocket)

Actual amount of money earned; Moatoob stomps all. 950 meseta per vil de bear, 4000 for S-ranking desert terror A

Best ratio so far? Anything you can do decently fast, without too much mate/PP usage that is not too quick (run longer than you fight) or too slow (fight so much you need to recharge at each block)

In the case of my little group, Desert Terror B is still better money than A, because A is a bit too painful until we level a bit more. If you solo, definitely Valley of Carnage C / Desert Terror C would be some of the best money per hour I can think of.