PDA

View Full Version : Question for expert classes.

twopartsdone
Dec 13, 2006, 05:04 PM
Now that the semester is over for me, I finally have time to play some games. I noticed that SEGA unlocked the expert classes for online and I have interest to be a Fighgunner. But... as a level 30 human with level 6 in hunter, it is really difficult to do much with a rifle when I'm a ranger at level 1. Are there quicker methods to bring the ranger class to level 3?

Stixx
Dec 13, 2006, 05:07 PM
Try to join in on some Moatoob A rank missions. They have caps of 30. The desert Onmagoug gives 37 job points for an S rank.

Randomness
Dec 13, 2006, 05:49 PM
I would recommend twin handguns, since you may as well start leveling those PAs, for weapons. For levels, most A rank runs should suffice.

-Crokar-
Dec 13, 2006, 05:52 PM
well theres always soloing moatoobs valley of carnage.

-Dainslef-
Dec 13, 2006, 05:54 PM
Soloing is never, ever, ever the best choice for leveling! =)

Weakness
Dec 13, 2006, 05:57 PM
On 2006-12-13 14:52, -Crokar- wrote:
well theres always soloing moatoobs valley of carnage.

As Ranger? No, just no. Those stupid horn thingies take a year and half to kill with any type of gun. And then the upgraded version of mobs (the ones with defense up) you do half damage, so you end up wasting 3 rifles trying to clear a room of them.

If you are going to try to solo Valley of Carange, get a dagger, use a pistol for freeze, and pray you can do it in under 25 minutes. Otherwise just stick with your basic Relics/De Ragan on Ranger.

As for what I did to get Ranger to 3, went and played Fight for Food C (it is after the first Linear Line). You only get 3 points per run, but you can clear it in under 5 minutes each time. I went from 1 to 3 solo in a little over 2 hours.

-Crokar-
Dec 13, 2006, 06:01 PM
when i was a ranger i used my spear and twin handguns thats it.

Gamemako
Dec 13, 2006, 08:01 PM
No no no no!

Look for a Valley of Carnage C grinding team. A good team can take it down in 5 minutes and it gives 7 mission points. Take you to ranger 3 in 2 hours or less.

//EDIT: Weakness, at 5 minutes per run it would still take you 217 minutes to make ranger 3, which is 3 hours and 37 minutes for the mathmatically inept.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gamemako on 2006-12-13 17:03 ]</font>