PDA

View Full Version : You just might be a hacker! (jest)

Arieta
Dec 13, 2006, 06:38 PM
If you see someone that has more money then you, they must be hacking.

If they have better weapons then you, why of course they're hacking!

Higher level? Damn that hacker!

Selling something you want to buy but it's to expensive, just walk away mumbling about how they're a hacker.

Happen to be in a group and they get two or more rare items when it's set on random? Why they're hacking of course

My point is, it seems that the past few weeks everyones just been eyeing everyone else as a hacker online if you happen to be a little better then them. Just this week along I got called out for being a hacker 3 times because of a few things I listed.

Some guy was trying to scam me out of a item I was selling on my PM for 1/16th the price and I call them out on it, and get called a hacker =Þ Then I join a group and I'm higher level then the people in it and all of a sudden I'm a hacker again. Someone looks at my money and sees I have 1 million and screams about me hacking. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Is this like the new insult these days? Or are people really just that fearful of hackers online that anytime someone has something they don't they have to be hacking? Now I am aware that there are a few out there, since they've been screaming for the attention they so crave to boost their E-peen. But really now, not everyone you see is doing it.

It seems most of these people that yell this stuff out are the same people who took a break for 2-3 weeks waiting on the patch while the rest of us were getting ready for it. So they get back and they're poor and not ready for the patch and think people who have been preparing for it, are hackers >.>

It's gotten to the point where me and a few of my friends just use the phrase as a joke when we're partying together. If something drops and someone gets it, they hacked for it. They leveled, they hacked! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-12-13 15:38 ]</font>

Choja
Dec 13, 2006, 06:40 PM
It's like how people use the word "gay" in the wrong way, except waaaay stupider than normal. Is there a normal? x_x

-Dainslef-
Dec 13, 2006, 06:40 PM

I can't be a hacker - I don't have better weapons or more money than myself! =D

Randomness
Dec 13, 2006, 06:42 PM
On 2006-12-13 15:40, Choja wrote:
It's like how people use the word "gay" in the wrong way, except waaaay stupider than normal. Is there a normal? x_x

Normal is an amalgam of the usual condition of people in various situations.

Americans? Normal is being greedy, self-centered, and finding pleasure in demeaning others.

Oh, and you forgot: If they have higher PAs than you, they're a hacker!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-12-13 15:42 ]</font>

Choja
Dec 13, 2006, 06:43 PM
On 2006-12-13 15:42, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-12-13 15:40, Choja wrote:

Normal is an amalgam of the usual condition of people in various situations.

Americans? Normal is being greedy, self-centered, and finding pleasure in demeaning others.

Oh, and you forgot: If they have higher PAs than you, they're a hacker!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-12-13 15:42 ]</font>
Remind me never to mention the word "normal" again after this. >_>;; God you know how to ruin something.

EDIT: If you're on Moatoob, you're hacking. MOATOOB'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS :(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-13 15:45 ]</font>

Vorpal
Dec 13, 2006, 06:44 PM
Don't forget. If your on Neudaiz or Moatoob, your a hacker =).

Genobee
Dec 13, 2006, 06:56 PM
Apparently I'm a hacker without me knowing it, it was on set order and I got 4 rares in a row..... and then the next person got a rare but it was a Moon atomizer X while I got like 3 kerselines and a mot ebon...

I'M A SLEEPER CELL HACKER I KNOW IT!

jarek99
Dec 13, 2006, 07:05 PM
I'm level 60. Surely, I am a hacker?

Dukelion
Dec 13, 2006, 07:05 PM
Don't forget some Americans arn't that proud of being one.

Most of the gamers in my pc list have been online at least once every 2 days. Several have over a million. Selling A rank weapons that are in the 6 figure price range help.

YoU Peeple TaLK onz Da inteRweBS FoURumZ . YOUZ HAxoRZ!!!!111!11!11!

AnamanaAU
Dec 13, 2006, 07:06 PM
if you play psu, you're a hacker.

etlitch
Dec 13, 2006, 07:26 PM
Shut up you damm hacker, I know you're posting this to make you seem like as if you're not a hacker.

Delinguaniss
Dec 13, 2006, 07:28 PM
I love hackers, thought I should say that...

Rider
Dec 13, 2006, 07:36 PM
On 2006-12-13 15:38, Arieta wrote:

Selling something you want to buy but it's to expensive, just walk away mumbling about how they're a hacker.

Happen to be in a group and they get two or more rare items when it's set on random? Why they're hacking of course

My point is, it seems that the past few weeks everyones just been eyeing everyone else as a hacker online if you happen to be a little better then them. Just this week along I got called out for being a hacker 3 times because of a few things I listed.

Some guy was trying to scam me out of a item I was selling on my PM for 1/16th the price and I call them out on it, and get called a hacker =Þ Then I join a group and I'm higher level then the people in it and all of a sudden I'm a hacker again. Someone looks at my money and sees I have 1 million and screams about me hacking. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Is this like the new insult these days? Or are people really just that fearful of hackers online that anytime someone has something they don't they have to be hacking? Now I am aware that there are a few out there, since they've been screaming for the attention they so crave to boost their E-peen. But really now, not everyone you see is doing it.

It seems most of these people that yell this stuff out are the same people who took a break for 2-3 weeks waiting on the patch while the rest of us were getting ready for it. So they get back and they're poor and not ready for the patch and think people who have been preparing for it, are hackers >.>

It's gotten to the point where me and a few of my friends just use the phrase as a joke when we're partying together. If something drops and someone gets it, they hacked for it. They leveled, they hacked! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-12-13 15:38 ]</font>

Your post is longer then mine! You dirty hacker!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rider on 2006-12-13 16:37 ]</font>

Arislan
Dec 13, 2006, 07:48 PM
You quoted, hacker!

astuarlen
Dec 13, 2006, 08:00 PM

[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-12-13 15:38 ]

I can dupe posts.

Arislan
Dec 13, 2006, 08:01 PM
Astuarlen, how could you?!

I thought we were both going to stay legit!

Solstis
Dec 13, 2006, 08:36 PM
You think that Arislan's hair is legit?

You can only get pink by hacking. Hacker!

MaximusLight
Dec 13, 2006, 09:08 PM
Didn't this get FKL'd before?

Dek
Dec 13, 2006, 09:23 PM
On 2006-12-13 18:08, MaximusLight wrote:

Someone sent it to FKL!?

HACKER!!!

navci
Dec 13, 2006, 09:30 PM
On 2006-12-13 17:36, Solstis wrote:
You think that Arislan's hair is legit?

You can only get pink by hacking. Hacker!

XD!!!!

Moo2u
Dec 13, 2006, 09:32 PM
On 2006-12-13 18:08, MaximusLight wrote:

Just to be sure...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/Phoenix-wright-ryuichi.jpg

Dhylec
Dec 13, 2006, 11:04 PM
;3

KojiroAK
Dec 14, 2006, 12:39 AM
You made a thread with two pages, you're a hacker.

Morgasaurus
Dec 14, 2006, 10:16 PM
Is there a normal?

You're unique. Just like everybody else...

MaximusLight
Dec 14, 2006, 10:19 PM
Your first post in FKL.... wow that's brave... UNLEASH THE HOUNDS AND COOKIES!?!

DizzyDi
Dec 14, 2006, 10:35 PM
Stupider isn't a word.

THE DIZ MAN