PDA

View Full Version : Synth failure Items

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 13, 2006, 06:46 PM
Has anyone gotten anything good from a failed synth? I usually got monomates and crap like that but Today I got a scape doll. Thought it was odd that you could get a 7-8 star item from it.

Genobee
Dec 13, 2006, 06:53 PM
yea I actualy failed a 3* weapon syth adn got a scape doll out of it, so so bad if you ask me.

LadyMoon
Dec 13, 2006, 07:26 PM
Here is a little trick for you, I just learned yesterday. Okay you find out if your synth failed or made it and well I guess I should say it works for the ps2, pc you may be able to get it to work, but I know ps2 works. Okay, DO NOT put in inventory or storage, right before it asks that hit reset, then go back and cancel the synth. Yes, you will lose the ingredients for the synth, but the chance on the board is still there. Hope that helps people out, I wish I had known before.

Arislan
Dec 13, 2006, 07:40 PM
Right before as in before the message pops up or right before as in before you make the choice?

Dukelion
Dec 13, 2006, 07:44 PM
I find all sort of things. I think it relates to the rarity of what you are trying to make.

My first ever synth failures got me low lvl mates. Now my 7*+ synth failures get me scape dolls and stat boosting items.

DaizaThe7th
Dec 13, 2006, 08:13 PM
On 2006-12-13 16:26, LadyMoon wrote:
Here is a little trick for you, I just learned yesterday. Okay you find out if your synth failed or made it and well I guess I should say it works for the ps2, pc you may be able to get it to work, but I know ps2 works. Okay, DO NOT put in inventory or storage, right before it asks that hit reset, then go back and cancel the synth. Yes, you will lose the ingredients for the synth, but the chance on the board is still there. Hope that helps people out, I wish I had known before.

...........thats the kind of stuff you keep quiet XD.. but that sounds interesting to bad it will now be fixed in a few weeks

Stixx
Dec 13, 2006, 08:14 PM
Hm...my friend just tried it and it didn't work.

hucast21
Dec 13, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-12-13 16:40, Arislan wrote:
Right before as in before the message pops up or right before as in before you make the choice?

Right before you make the choice.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 13, 2006, 08:17 PM
On 2006-12-13 17:13, DaizaThe7th wrote:

On 2006-12-13 16:26, LadyMoon wrote:

...........thats the kind of stuff you keep quiet XD.. but that sounds interesting to bad it will now be fixed in a few weeks

I doubt that can be fixed, especially for ps2. they cant Not allow you to shut off your Ps2.

DaizaThe7th
Dec 13, 2006, 08:18 PM
add a save right after the weapon crafts or it auto puts it in your storage...

hucast21
Dec 13, 2006, 08:18 PM
On 2006-12-13 17:13, DaizaThe7th wrote:

No it won't. People noticed this glitch since the first week of release, hasn't been fixed yet.

How do you think players with a million+ acquire that amount? Synthing and selling weapons.

DaizaThe7th
Dec 13, 2006, 08:20 PM
>.> this is the first post where someone "broadcasted it", i saw about it =P so i thought it was staying quiet.... but if more people know about it.. Its bound to be fixed somehow

hucast21
Dec 13, 2006, 08:23 PM
On 2006-12-13 17:20, DaizaThe7th wrote:
>.> this is the first post where someone "broadcasted it", i saw about it =P so i thought it was staying quiet.... but if more people know about it.. Its bound to be fixed somehow

This glitch has been posted on the official Sega PSU boards since release week, hasn't been fixed yet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DaizaThe7th
Dec 13, 2006, 08:24 PM
hehe i dont read the Sega boards... I Am the Win....

Alisha
Dec 13, 2006, 08:45 PM
Offline:i've gotten inverter circuit from failed A-rank gun synths.

Ryoga4523
Dec 13, 2006, 08:50 PM
You Need the English... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^^^^^^^^^^

anyway, it is still somewhat pointless unless of course it is for an A rank or S rank board. The last time I turned my system off with out logging out properly, I could not play for a couple of days due to a stupid error with Sega. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif