PDA

View Full Version : Who/What are your characters named after?

Lavernius
Dec 13, 2006, 07:13 PM
^title
Mine go as following.
Lopez: character from Red vs Blue
Tek Jansen: skit from "The Colbert Report"
Mia: character from GBA RPG "Golden Sun"
Dyna: came from an inside joke

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lavernius on 2006-12-13 16:13 ]</font>

DarkDJ
Dec 13, 2006, 07:17 PM
DJ: My initials, a name I use for everything
Deadeye: A ranger, seemed fitting.

VanHalen
Dec 13, 2006, 07:18 PM
Sanosuke my mom called me that one day when she was tired and its a cool name
his last name Shiranui sounded like a cool last name to go along with it to me

Niki
Dec 13, 2006, 07:20 PM
Deadeye = great track by Baby Ford.

My char, who's about to be retired, gets his name form another one of my characters from a Mage: The Ascension story. Me = nerd.

Pengfishh
Dec 13, 2006, 07:21 PM
Dodge is a verb meaning to get out of the way.

Dante1
Dec 13, 2006, 07:24 PM
Lynx:i got this from an old game called chono cross he was one of the villains.

etlitch
Dec 13, 2006, 07:25 PM
I named Jens main after: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YagY7uiU6cM

gundam0079
Dec 13, 2006, 07:27 PM
Haseo: Dot Hack GU

gundam0079
Dec 13, 2006, 07:28 PM
Haseo: Dot Hack GU

Genobee
Dec 13, 2006, 07:33 PM
Jigero: I think it was the nick name of the dircetor for Jacon so I kinda liked it and used it.
Genobee: My favorite mech pilot from Armored core.... he had such and emo mech...

O yea nd Pino my PM: It's the name of a child like Auto Rave from Ergo Proxy. Yea she's so cute it hurts....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-12-13 16:39 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Dec 13, 2006, 07:34 PM
Tylor: My name
Murdock: Good friend of mine's last name. I liked it >_>
Rorrick: Just kinda came up with that one...

Should be noted that I usually only ever have 1 character. I use those other names on games where you can name party members (like Golden Sun and FFVII). The exception being PSO, where I have 4 characters at LV 200.

Gamemako
Dec 13, 2006, 07:37 PM
Gamemako: Made it up.
Crystal Viper: Made it up.
Diamond Dragon: Made it up.
Obsidian Wolf: Made it up.
Shadow Jaguar: Made it up.

Elhaym van Houten (once the temporary name of my PM before I decided to call it Crystal Viper, used so I could access the PM functions): a character from Xenogears.

Merumeru
Dec 13, 2006, 07:40 PM
Merumeru: XD made up from an attempt to make a cute sounding name that could also sound a bit tough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif good god, its been so long since I've had it...also, Merumeru is the name of a Wookie from Star Wars, and I am a beast XD coincidence? Yes.

-Crokar-
Dec 13, 2006, 07:42 PM
Crokar. stole it from a low budget film that only zabot knew what it was from.

Ronzeru
Dec 13, 2006, 07:43 PM
Ronzeru, japanese version of my IRL name.

Delinguaniss
Dec 13, 2006, 07:49 PM
All of my names are names of characters for a story I write. I started writing on the story back in 2002. But here's the summaries of how they got their names...

Delinguaniss the Great
His reputation is golden, but the day he got his name was crystal. One day when everyone was eating lunch. Del and Toshedd On were sitting at a table full of girls as usual, and Del kept asking everyone for something off of their plates. He kept saying “Mmmm, Delicious…” Every time he put something in his mouth, and TO couldn’t stop laughing. One of the girls said something like, “What’s the elfish word for delicious, cause I have something to say?” Then Delinguaniss the Great was born…

Toshedd On
To be honest, TO was always the better hand to hand combatant than Delinguaniss. The only difference in fighting between the two is, TO approves more of the physical than Delinguaniss. Making him appreciate hand to hand combat a little bit more… He got his nickname from one of the other students, and Crix didn’t have a problem, although Del did… His name means, Grandmaster Ninjitsu male of Great Britain. In this world Great Britain is located on the land of Los KoNotro, where the birth of British the race came into the world. Crix said, “Bradey, you are true, and you are a gentle man, I’m giving you the title of all British Men, you will carry your people on your shoulders for eternity as Toshedd On, the grandmaster Ninjitsu British man.”

Resedious Don
In this universe, a word spelled out as “Resedious”, was a term they replaced the word “Delicious” with. Everyone used Don as a name for a king, so eventually his skills in making Double Decker Lemon Cakes came too far, and a lot of people at a dinner party were having orgasms in their mouths. Everyone kept saying “Resedious” as if it was the best dinner they have ever had. An entire full course dinner was built that day, and ever since then, Resedious Don was used as his name instead of Android Remarkable or Remarkable.

Sychosis
Dec 13, 2006, 07:53 PM
Nyasia: Named after no one.

Dukelion
Dec 13, 2006, 07:57 PM
Axel Brass is the name of a minor character in a comic called Planetary.

He was a member of a secret group of "special" human beings that had a secret underground base. Axel and his men did what they could to save the Earth from evils of all kinds. The group ended up making a super computer that would create a rift into the universe itself and reveal a multidude of different worlds. Different universes. They wanted to change the world so that the atom bomb would never be a threat to the world. Well when they opened this rift, another version of Earth saw the opening aswell. A version of Earth that was dying. The heroes of that Earth game through the rift and attacked Axel Brass and his friends.

Axel was the only one to survive.

Since he couldn't close the gate, he couldn't leave in case something else came through.

Axel Brass stayed in the cave, without food or sleep, for 50 years...until the members of Planetary found him.

That was just HALF of issue 1.

The comic is awesome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarkDJ
Dec 13, 2006, 08:02 PM
Oh, and my PM is H.E.L.P.eR., named after the robot from The Venture Brothers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkDJ on 2006-12-13 17:03 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Dec 13, 2006, 08:05 PM
I should make that chick from the Venture Brothers with the really deep manly voice, and give the character the deepest female voice I can find.

Gamemako
Dec 13, 2006, 08:07 PM
On 2006-12-13 16:53, Sychosis wrote:
Nyasia: Named after no one.

No, sir, that would be Nemo.

KG
Dec 13, 2006, 08:10 PM
im named after a character in a manga Ryuk the manga is Death Note
Ryuk is a "shinigami" known as a god of death so i had to call myself that

my brothers char is Liono named for Liono leader of the thundercats and yea u might have seen other lionos but his was the first one around a male beast all he is waitin for is a Svaltus Sword so he can have his "sword of olmens"

Sychosis
Dec 13, 2006, 08:11 PM
If I wrote "Nyasia: It means 'no one'" you might have a case.

Ryno
Dec 13, 2006, 08:12 PM
Ryno :

since my real name is "Ryan" some of my friends call me "Ryno" but most of them call me by "Ryan".. but when i play online its "Ryno"... unless they ask me whats my real name ..LOL

Ryno = Ryan

Ravennittes
Dec 13, 2006, 08:14 PM
Aura: .Hack//Sign (and Dusk)

Blackrose: .Hack//Infection (Mutation, Outbreak and Quarentine).

McLaughlin
Dec 13, 2006, 08:18 PM
Speaking of .Hack;

I found ALL FOUR copies at my local EB games a few weekends ago. Some fool traded them all in the day before http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Now I just need to wait till Tuesday to play them (my birthday). I didn't have 100 bucks, so I said "Birthday present. PLEEEEEEASSSEE!!!!!" and she caved XD

DummieAcount
Dec 13, 2006, 08:19 PM
Composer/Crazy vampire with awesome hair.

darkknight090
Dec 13, 2006, 08:22 PM
Darkknight= not because i like batman for the record, always get that lol, but really its was something that i totally made out of the blue. Lets just say that he's a superhero of sorts, that resembles a ultra man.

and my pm Pegaus = from tekknoman blade http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkknight090 on 2006-12-13 17:27 ]</font>

Realmz
Dec 13, 2006, 08:26 PM
Realmz: my own personal character, named after the game of the same name

Myst: my PSO/PSU character, named after the game, of the same name.

tadaaaa

AeraLure
Dec 13, 2006, 08:29 PM
Aera Lure: Character I made in a sci-fi setting RPG I was in. Loved the character and she was my primary in all versions of PSO since DC. She has the most sentimental value and is also my user name here.
Treya 7: Same source. The scientists in the research facility players found her in assigned her the last name of Number 7, since she had no known history.
Reya Storm: Same source. The daughter of the previous war's ace pilot.
Quess Paraya: And then there is Quess, from Char's Counterattack. Really disliked casts and rangers in PSO so honestly thought I would never really use her in PSU, but wanted a Cast made anyway. Love the name and, strangely enough, love playing a Cast Ranger in PSU. Quickly becoming my primary or at the very least tied with Treya. Poor Treya hasnt even seen play since the update.

All of my characters that I made of course have story and history behind them, but I dont use it here. Its nice though since I have had and used these characters for so long.

Laranas
Dec 13, 2006, 08:30 PM
Named after absolutely nothing. Random character created by me

Ravennittes
Dec 13, 2006, 08:31 PM
On 2006-12-13 17:26, Realmz wrote:
Realmz: my own personal character, named after the game of the same name

Myst: my PSO/PSU character, named after the game, of the same name.

tadaaaa

What would the world be without Myst... (and Riven) I wonder if games would be as good as they are now or not.. heh.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 13, 2006, 08:48 PM
Argus
Ariadne
Atreus
Arion =my chars on JP/US.

I'm a grecophile, contrary to popular belief that I'm a japanophile.

Couldn't live there though, because I like having videogames.

Mystil
Dec 13, 2006, 08:50 PM
Za'leshea -> Name of my FO from PSO
Elathia -> Name of my hume WHM70 from FFXI.

Maskim
Dec 13, 2006, 08:57 PM
Maskim and his PM Xul(pronounced zool)- From the Sumerian language, and HP Lovecraft (Cthulhu mythos). A Xul is a devil/demon. Maskim Xul means a layer in wait, an ambusher, a lesser devil.
In Lovecraftian lore, a Maskim Xul might actually be some of the horrors writen about in various short stories, as the old ones are in slumber, yet there are stil horrors wreaking havoc and shattering the sanity of those who come across them. They are also mentioned in one Lovecraft short story (although I can't recall which one) by someone investigatng the necronomicon.
I've been using the name for over 10 years now for characters, stage name, even my license plate. Couldn't change name if I wanted to.

RadiantLegend
Dec 13, 2006, 08:59 PM
My initials which is Aim then tag some cool words infront.
LegendAim
RadiantAim
LordAim

Or make it girly
Ami

Kyuri
Dec 13, 2006, 09:03 PM
Kyuri: my brother one time named a pso char Kyuri and I liked how it sounded, got fsod and I made Kyuri again. been using Kyuri since PSO and almost on every online game (wow,ragnarok). After like 1 year of using Kyuri I found out it means pickle on japanese ^_^U

VelosofLight
Dec 13, 2006, 09:07 PM
Ender Nielo:

Ender is the name of my computer, named because of my favorite game (Zone of the Enders) and favorite book (Ender's Game). Both are totally unrelated. Nielo is just a messed-up form of what I believe is Latin for 'Black', the color Ender originally was.

Momoko Kamikura:

Momo: Peach. She's a Beast, I figured she'd be kinda fuzzy?
-ko: Female-name ending.
Kamikura: Probably-incorrect way of saying 'Spirit Child'.

Zeo Flanvel:

Zeo: Random simple name.
Flanvel: An ancient wingly tower from Legend of the Dragoon.

jpp006
Dec 13, 2006, 09:07 PM
You really want to know?

DikkyRay
Dec 13, 2006, 09:17 PM
Caineghis: Laguz King in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
DikkyRay- Nickname
Sawachika Eri - School rumble (inside joke, a friend is HArima Kenji)
Avenger- PSO char

VelosofLight
Dec 13, 2006, 09:18 PM
Maybe?

MXdude
Dec 13, 2006, 09:31 PM
Ava: A band.

Ryuen
Dec 13, 2006, 09:33 PM
Ryuen= My internet name. Made by taking the japanese equivelent of my first name, hacking off the last two letters of my last name, then sticking them together. Full name is Ryuen Tran, a play on my name.
Delfeng= Del I took from PSO (Delsaber, Del Lily, and the like) and twisted the word "fang" to make Delfeng which translates into Dark Fang. This is the name of my umbreon character Delfeng Moonlight.
Angelo= Closest masculene name that has the word "angel" in it. Name of my espeon character Angelo DeSol.
And for future reference and the time that I actually turn my PM into a lolibot:
Dyne=The name of my second computer. The case was from a company called "Compudyne" so I hacked off the Compu part and named it Dyne. My current computer is called Dyne ver 2. Dyne is the also the name of my semi-holographic assistant in many RP settings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuen on 2006-12-13 18:41 ]</font>

Diasuke-san
Dec 13, 2006, 09:39 PM
Zeig- the name i named my first character FOnewm and continue to do today. Just now its Fortecher

Stix-my female newman fortecher

I think ive seen zeig around a few times but ot that often. I think stix is an original name though??

Oh and I cant forget my wartecher Diasuke. I got this name from a friend who calls me that for no reason and i like how it sounds
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diasuke-san on 2006-12-13 18:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diasuke-san on 2006-12-13 19:03 ]</font>

Parn
Dec 13, 2006, 09:49 PM
My alias is mostly known to be a character from Record of Lodoss War and has also been used in other games such as Dark Cloud 2 (he was an artist there!), but I continue to use it since I started using it many, many years ago. No sense in changing now, you know?

It's alright though. Around these parts, when you say the name 'Parn', you think of hot, sexy mancakes. Oh yeah.

mariwan
Dec 13, 2006, 09:51 PM
Jakster = Jak and Daxter combined replacing "x" with "s"

Maskim
Dec 13, 2006, 09:52 PM
It's just too bad you didn't name it with a 'Y'. Domo arigato Mis-TER Roboto..

VelosofLight
Dec 13, 2006, 09:53 PM
On 2006-12-13 18:39, Diasuke-san wrote:

I think ive seen zeig around a few times but ot that often. I think stix is an original name though??

Eh, Stix is the legendary river of death, and will probably be a moderately common name. Zeig is one that's been common as an RPG name for... as long as I can remember. There's nothing wrong with your names, but don't expect to be the only one with 'em. Adding last names usually helps.

Maskim
Dec 13, 2006, 09:56 PM
Oh yea, I forgot my alt char. Female cast named Orgasmatron, after the Motorhead song of the same name.

juno-6
Dec 13, 2006, 09:58 PM
jenz darko. jenz is the name of a UFC fighter, but i just think it sounds cool. darko is from donnie darko, cult classic film that starred brokeback cowboy jake gyllenhal. yea.

BloodDragoon
Dec 13, 2006, 10:16 PM
Rose: First thing that popped in my head after character creation.
Kittsie: Figured Kitten was probably overdone already.
Ukyo: My first name.
BloodDragoon: Internet screenname I've used on everything for close to a decade.

MayLee
Dec 13, 2006, 10:18 PM
MayLee: My made up character for my stories.

Curadobari Jam: Guillty Gear, anyone? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (Haven't made the character just yet.

Candor
Dec 13, 2006, 10:47 PM
All are Latin words cept one
Candor = shining, used to be Candor Lupis (Shining Wolf) but started shortening it a few years ago
Nefas = Sin, wrong and so on (newman fortefighter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
Enyo = the Greek goddess of war, thought it sounded cool

Edit: o and my PM
Parvas = small child

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-12-13 19:49 ]</font>

Kent
Dec 13, 2006, 10:55 PM
Most of my character names are derived from japanese words, or japanese word particles (Kaminari, Kazeko, Furai, and a plethora of others from PSO), save mostly for my main character, which was derived from the same place my name was (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Kent).

Gazette
Dec 13, 2006, 10:56 PM
A newspaper, maybe?

rush340
Dec 13, 2006, 11:18 PM
Rush: I love the band, I've always liked the word, and Megaman's dog is cool too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Azeroth: A name I originally used years ago when I played Asheron's Call. I've used it in a couple other games since then.

ryuartyi
Dec 13, 2006, 11:20 PM
My characters are named after the characters in the comic I'm trying to get published.

Kirip-san
Dec 13, 2006, 11:21 PM
*points to user name*
Also, Kirip is a mix of Kirby, and Philip.
=x

Skids
Dec 13, 2006, 11:28 PM
PSU Characters.
Skids(male cast) with his PM Kiyore
Kiyone(female human) with her PM GXP

Skids comes from an obsecure Transformers Generation one character that I likee which I have been using for my online handles and game name since I'm a big transformer fan.

Kiyone comes from a character from the Tenchi Muyo series name Kiyone Makibi.

Kiyora comes from a female Zentradia warrior in the game Robotech Battle Cry.

GXP is appreviation of the Galaxy Police. A group from the Tenchi Muyo series.

Tahldon
Dec 13, 2006, 11:31 PM
Tahldon - I made it up, my gaming alias.

Grenseal - Ever heard of Suikoden 2?

XCOPY
Dec 13, 2006, 11:54 PM
Dookieman--my original character. Dookieman is something I came up with several years ago....a mass of living filth/shit...with a god's strength, and certain magical abilities. There is a more serious name and concept for this character, but I chose to go with the silly name....because when is "dookie" ever not funny? Good ol' fashioned toilet humor works for me every time.

HE-MAN --the legendary god of 80s cartoon heroes...
Zarbon, the best low-level villain in the entire DBZ series, imo....a shame his time was so short in the show...here in PSU, he lives on, so we can see The Continuing Adventures of Zarbon

Dr. Robotnik --CAST. The "Eggman" gave up his humanity for a more appropriate vessel, thus securing a means of immortality.

Dr. Yakub(offline)Newman-- Google or wiki "Yakub" the Mad Black Scientist, and you'll get a nice laugh out of this particularly wild myth/whatever from black muslims way back in the day. Yes, it's for real. Dr. Yakub created white people, of course.

...and elsewhere in the Phantasy Star Universe....(as I plan to buy a new memory unit in a few days, heh)...a new, terrible menace was on its way...a seemingly invincible beast that has already torn through countless civilizations....a true abomination that managed to kill a heroic icon in another universe.......Doomsday was coming...the worlds of the Phantasy Star Universe would never be the same again...

Oh, there's also The Orkin Man, which is one of the last few characters I made in the PSO GC era...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-12-13 20:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-12-13 21:00 ]</font>

Banert
Dec 13, 2006, 11:55 PM
Deckson - The mentor of the protagonist from Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars (a game no one else on this forum has heard of, let alone played).

Tatch (PM) - I always thought that Pete's voice actor sounded like the voice of the Tatchkoma's from Ghost in the Shell, so I named mine after them.

Carbinne
Dec 14, 2006, 12:04 AM
Carbinne came from "carbon" plus the "-inne" to give it some snooty european flavor. Or something. I later realized that the name was very close to "carbine" which is similar to a rifle. Not the most fitting for my HUcaseal in PSO. But in PSU, Carb's a fortegunner atm so it works.

I originally named my PM Boltorv, after the pokemon. After it became the maid bot I went brainstorming and eventually settled on "del *.*" ... which might be familiar to some of you DOS users.

BigSword
Dec 14, 2006, 12:21 AM
Hirose: Support character from Kamen Rider Blade

DoubleJG
Dec 14, 2006, 12:49 AM
My nickname. DoubleJG. My initials are JJG, so double j, then g. Double JG. And now you know.

Akaimizu
Dec 14, 2006, 01:25 AM
Tynselle Nbareh -- A completely original character made up by myself. The backstory and all. I worked her into Extra Mode and liked the idea and the fitting character so much, I took her online.

Mufonna Tigre - Not online yet, but my beast character I'm thinking about taking online. It's actually one of the few times you'll ever see me make a character who's name comes from an amalgamation of existing characters. The Tigre is kind of more typical a last name for someone thinking beast. The first name is my thought of taking Mufasa (Lion King) and Donna (like the Prima one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )and meshing it together.

Plus, it gives people shivers when they say it, "Mufonna!!!!"
"Ooooooh! Say it again!!!"

Kimil
Dec 14, 2006, 01:30 AM
Kimil Evangelist
Just the name I use in Videogames, plus the 'EVangelist' thing is just a random last name

Chiyoko Ryokunai
A ninja chick from an RPG I made (the file corrupted *sigh*)
Choyoko=Daughter of Chiyo
Ryo = dragon (I think
Kunai = Dagger (I think
So... Daughter of Chiyo Dragon Dagger

The other two I haven't made yet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2006-12-13 22:31 ]</font>

Sychosis
Dec 14, 2006, 01:32 AM
Mufonna!!!!

Damn, that *IS* one fun name to say.

Mufonna!!!!

VelosofLight
Dec 14, 2006, 01:33 AM
On 2006-12-13 20:55, Banert wrote:
Deckson - The mentor of the protagonist from Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars (a game no one else on this forum has heard of, let alone played).

Hah, I've heard of it. I sure showed you!
-Zone of the Enders fan; unfortunately, wasn't actually played that one, but has heard of it...!-

BurningRage
Dec 14, 2006, 01:36 AM
Burning Rage - Got the name from a DBZ trading card game card roughly 7 years ago, been using it for all the online games I play ever since.

DarkSeph
Dec 14, 2006, 01:44 AM
I wasn't going to post my character but it's not like they can be unique anyways so why not right?

Main Character Holy Bell, PM Bell Dandy (Off Anime Series Ah! My Goddess)
Second Character (for now) Peorth, PM Gorgeous Rose (Also off same Anime)

I kinda switched the order of things (oops) Cuz Peorth should have been my PM for my second Character, at least the way I was doing things. Gorgeous Rose is the Angel form of Peorth. Holy Bell is the Angel form of Bell Dandy.

It's an Awesome Anime if you ever get the chance to see it....Plus those chicks are Hot! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif *drool*

Garnet_Moon
Dec 14, 2006, 01:56 AM
Garnet_Moon: http://youtube.com/watch?v=frJlVn69LP4
--The name of the song is "Garnet Moon" by Hitomi Shimatani. I love this game as well as the second, but I love the first games intro more. With that said, the video is the entire intro + song to the first Another Century's Episode, a PS2 Japanese import. One of my favs of all time.

Seiryu: My favorite Sky God from Final Fantasy XI.

Uragirimono: The name for my mage in WoW, and my Summoner / Bard in FFXI.

Alexei: A tribute to my favorite Starcraft char: Alexei Stukov.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 02:28 AM
read for yourself: quite intresting really

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deirdre

in short it has these meanings -

The girl's name Deirdre is pronounced DEER-drah. It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "broken-hearted, sorrowful." Also possibly "fear" or "raging woman." Mythology: from a Celtic legend similar to "Tristram and Isolde." The Celtic Deirdre was the most beautiful woman in Ireland. She died of a broken heart.

Deirdre has 17 variant forms: Deadra, Dede, Dedra, Dee, DeeDee, Deedra, Deedre, Deidra, Deidre, Deidrie, Deirdra, Derdre, Didi, Diedra, Diedre, Diedrey and Dierdre.

I use Dierdre and Deirdre most of the time. Im also 1/2 irish so its pretty befiting.

So im the prettiest girl in the whole land and also sombody who rages http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (blows stuff up with big spells, like hunters with slow computers)

Collar
Dec 14, 2006, 02:29 AM
"Hmm. Mine's pretty simple. I have a thing for collars. (Don't ask.) I usually choose races in video games that have animal like characteristics, so, I guess most people automatically think of a pet product in reference to the name when it's actually from something with a tiny bit more class.

I have an alt CAST, T1G3R, with the double-stripped face plate and helmet that looks like it has cat ears. Black main and white subcolor on her. Self explanatory as to why I chose the name.

A new CAST alt I recently created I named F0X. Shortest, most armored CAST possible with a yellow main color and white subcolor. And he also has that vacuum cleaner head thing, cuz it looked like a muzzle to me, (well, at least enough like one, anyway). Name is also self-explanatory.

And then there's Venon. My random, totally not like my usual nonsense character - a plain old Newman. Made the name up a while ago, though it used to be a character's last name.

DarkSeph
Dec 14, 2006, 02:32 AM
I like yours ViciousXUSMC, coincidentally, if I were to ever make a Male Character I would choose Vicious http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif From Cowboy Bebop....Awesome Show, prolly my fav.

Zorafim
Dec 14, 2006, 02:33 AM
Leviathan, a great aquatic beast that battles with the Behemoth at the end of time. One of the three most devistating creatures to walk on earth. It's the perfect name to give to a small, obedient girl with a metallic skirt and sad eyes.

Pooru
Dec 14, 2006, 02:36 AM
Pooru is modeled after me...im playing myself o.o yes its my real name lol

Lorn
Dec 14, 2006, 02:38 AM
Lorn, a jarbled version of Lauren, my passed fiance.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 02:39 AM
heh thats where my nick is from actually. the combo of being in the marines and my sword training all my friends started calling me vicious. it used to be very uncommon to see me with having my sword on me.

just like vicious they know I would be the person to bring a sword to a gun fight :/

DarkSeph
Dec 14, 2006, 02:41 AM
On 2006-12-13 23:39, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
heh thats where my nick is from actually. the combo of being in the marines and my sword training all my friends started calling me vicious. it used to be very uncommon to see me with having my sword on me.

just like vicious they know I would be the person to bring a sword to a gun fight :/

Never underestimate the power of the sword...

...it never needs a reload http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Fleur-de-Lis
Dec 14, 2006, 02:49 AM
I just wanted to create something that was a little different, fit into the naming schema of the PS mythos, and could be pronounced however the reader wished. Unfortunately, I failed to Google it before creating my character, and now I know that my creation shares the moniker of a Latin American welfare program for at-risk children.

It could be worse, I suppose.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 03:22 AM
want to hear a funny story? lol

way back when (hmm 8 years ago) when I was in high school, I had this girl friend of mine that needed a ride home after school one day. Well I took her home and the next day she was all upset because she lost her keys. She insisted she must have lost them in my car, so she was searching thru my back seats and stuff. I always had my sword in the back of my car covered wth somthing, well she uncovered it while looking and one of the prep kids that hated me must have found that a good chance to get me in trouble and went and told the principal or the resource officer.

I didnt know it but suddenly as I was about to go home all the schools officers come marching up to my car, they were like "we heard you had a weapon in your car, some kind of sword or somthing' then they saw it and they were like hmm oh this? this isnt even real! haha sorry. Then he pulled the blade out of the sheath and the big tough mr badass prinipal (this huge football player dude) was like omg all scared as hell and like 1/2 the school was around me and my car staring as they marched me thru all the people to the office to arrest me or punish me or what ever. I had to stroll past all the people waiting on busses and all the people in the car lot so id say 90% of the school saw this event.

They were gonna expell me but when I explaned that I keep it there for my martial arts classes and all that they let me off, however they said I cant have it back and cant ever bring anything like that on school property again.

I just so happen to be friendly with one of the resource officers and expaned to him the value of the sword to me, not only in cost but for training and emotional value. So he told me to meet him like 3 blocks away from the school in some small nehborhood and he would secretly give it back to me. So I did and thats when he told me somthing that really made my day.

"Patrick, you know if it was anybody else in the whole school I wouldnt be worried. I have seen guns, knives, drugs, but you... If you ever fliped and decided to go on a killing spree I know you could take out atleast 30 or 40 people before I could take you down"

Not sure if thats a compliment or what but I took it as one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

this is a very true story http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DarkSeph
Dec 14, 2006, 03:36 AM
WOW!....Honestly that was truely worth the read....Thanx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Definately one you can tell your children that will keep their attention too.

EDIT: on a side note...I have known a certain instance where this kid took a tire iron to a group of kids that were gonna beat him senselessly in the parking lot one day after school and he damn near killed one of them (not that they didn't have it comming) so the whole bs about swords and other things that people may leave in their car...well...all it takes is enough rage and almost anything can be a weapon....just glad you didn't get screwed cuz of that preppy loser

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-14 00:39 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 04:06 AM
yeah anything can be a weapon (flashbacks to that movie with the "rock" using a big 4x4 to bash peoples heads in) I still keep my "chucks" under my seat and my sai's in my toolbox http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif im always prepared.

Mio
Dec 14, 2006, 04:24 AM
Mio A common Japanese Female Name, didn't get it from something specific, i think there are a lot of Mio in fictions. Btw that's the name of a character from a paper rpg that i have and i like! And well... I love short nicks! My rule is: no more than 3 letters!

Noa From a very old Anime that i watched when i was i child, Noa was a somewhat evil witch with pale skin and blue hairs, and this name respects the rule of 3

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 04:47 AM
Since my name means "woman in rage" in addition to most beutifull woman in the world I had to do a little somthing to show my rage side.

This is what happens when hunters keep knocking all the enemies out of the way with stupid PA's for no reason:

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/20322032psowsi2g.jpg

Jedah
Dec 14, 2006, 05:07 AM
I forgot...

Http://jedah.homestead.com/files/jedahwin3.gif

Tsudori
Dec 14, 2006, 05:21 AM
Tsudori, made it up randomly and it stuck ever since.

Ravennittes
Dec 14, 2006, 06:16 AM
Somone was wondering where Zeig was from in RPG terms, and I was thinking it may be a mistyping of Seig, which I DO know of. Seig is from .Hack//Liminality, but I may be wrong about it being a mistype.

kurisu1974
Dec 14, 2006, 06:30 AM
Manji, from the manga Blade of the Immortal. It's really named after my PSO character, which I was very fond of. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Maskim
Dec 14, 2006, 06:41 AM
On 2006-12-14 03:16, Ravennittes wrote:
Somone was wondering where Zeig was from in RPG terms, and I was thinking it may be a mistyping of Seig, which I DO know of. Seig is from .Hack//Liminality, but I may be wrong about it being a mistype.

It's actually going to be a play on the Zeigfried/Seigfried/Sigmund names from mythology. Sigmund being my favorite incarnation of it, as it doesn't remind me of two guys with a tiger in vegas. Sigmund is the greatest mortal hero in norse mythology, as such, his name, in many shapes and forms, will naturally find a place in rpgs, from the first published D&D adventures in the 70's, until the end of time.

Kanore
Dec 14, 2006, 06:42 AM
Kanore: Nothing, I made it up in PSO when I was younger as an attempt to make up some sort of anime-esque name. The e was supposed to have an accent over it.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 14, 2006, 07:18 AM
all my PSO characters were from previous Phantasy Star games, my PSU characters are characters from an RPG idea i've had in mind. well the 1st 2 anyway.

Pentence
Dec 14, 2006, 08:28 AM
I have a gift in makeing names i can take a description and come up with sylibles that fit it.

Pent=short for pentence which is my gameing name that i actualy came up with outa the blue when i made this badass bow in morrowind,i use it so much my friends sometimes call by it

Arino=no idea it just suited the chracter design tall lanky skiny the "ar" have a rough robotic feel IMO and the "ino" draws out the end kinda like a representation of his bodys height n lankyness

If you want to try my ability give me a description n ill show ya what i can do.I love nameing things to its just fun.

P_C_A
Dec 14, 2006, 09:02 AM
Guillermo ~ My Grandpa. Died a couple days before release.

Hustler One ~ From Armored Core: Master of Arena.

A.M.E. Meauraphe ~ Named after Amemeauraphe, one of my mules from FFXI, and a character from something I'm writing.

Estrada ~ Named after my cousin, who just recently left to visit family in the Philippines and Japan.

Katrina
Dec 14, 2006, 09:26 AM
erm... um.... ya... Pixie!, how original!

I named my character after every stereotypical cutesy anime fluffy bunny girl pink polka dotted rainbow unicorn lol hugs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif pikachu woo hoo! yay! emo lovie ^_^ tee hee flower picking pigtailed scrunchie la la la girl typically found in gaming today. Someone shoot me please...

(Actually it was a nickname given to me by my parents when I was a baby)

Tahldon
Dec 14, 2006, 09:30 AM
On 2006-12-14 06:26, Pixiesugar wrote:
erm... um.... ya... Pixie!, how original!

I named my character after every stereotypical cutesy anime fluffy bunny girl pink polka dotted rainbow unicorn lol hugs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif pikachu woo hoo! yay! emo lovie ^_^ tee hee flower picking pigtailed scrunchie la la la girl typically found in gaming today. Someone shoot me please...

(Actually it was a nickname given to me by my parents when I was a baby)

The name suits you just fine..

*sigh* I wish I was that hyper..

Senpai
Dec 14, 2006, 09:35 AM
Senpai:Definition here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senpai) I chose this name because I feel like an extraordinary player that catched on at a rapid pace. So basically I just saying I'm the top student in the PSU world (I know it sounds cocky as hell but I'm pretty modest http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif ). Oh yeah, I've been solo'ing mission since lvl 1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2006-12-14 06:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2006-12-14 06:40 ]</font>

Polenicus
Dec 14, 2006, 09:52 AM
Hirilonde - Found this name totally by accident. Was surfing for info for the (At the time) new Lord of the Rings movie, and stumbled into an online dictonary of Tolkein Elvish. The very first word I saw was 'Hirilonde', and the definition, 'Havenfinder'. It was the name of an elven ship, the specifics of which I don't have on me at the moment. But I thought it would make a cool name for an knight-type character.

Some years later, I got into FFXI, and my first couple of choices for names were rejected by the system. So, I went with the name that had been stuck in the back of my head, and Hirilonde the Hume Paladin was born. The name really grew on me from there on.

So, when PSU came along, I decided to use the name again. It was kind of amusing the first day bumping into other people from FFXI who recognized me.

Oh, and my PM is named 'Mog' (And in a completely unrelated coincidence which is totally unverifiable objectively but 100% true, my house mog in FFXI is named 'Partner Machine')

MayLee
Dec 14, 2006, 10:53 AM
My PM's name is Raida. I liked the sound of it so I took it, nothing special. Just popped out of my head..Maybe for my three characters I should name them after the Powerpuff girls..>.>

Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Nah

DonRoyale
Dec 14, 2006, 11:02 AM
Shadow: Me, my SN that I've been using since June of '05.

Drake: A name I used in an RP with my friends that I've been using since...what was it, Jay, '02, '03?

Igneous: I've always loved the name, and seeing just one ep of Spider Riders (a show I mind you that I don't watch due to its corniness) and hearing hte name inspired me to use it as a character.

Hagane: Funny thing, I was having Jay help me with a problem I was having. I wanted a Viridia character on PSO for a RAcast, and we were using a Japanese translator site to help us find a name. (What can I say, I love Japanese =D) and we tried "Steel"-up came Hagane, gave us Viridia, and the name just stuck with me. I really like it.

I'd explain my other characters, such as the ones in my RP, but most of them are just cool-sounding names anyways. =D

EDIT: Oh, yes, my PM:

Gigus: I always loved Greek names (Athena, Zeus, Hercules, and all that), and Gigus came from something I can't remember. I just love the name. However, since all PM's turn to females,

Samsara: Samsara is the Hindu wheel of rebirth that traps a soul inside reincarnation until they live a virtuous enough life to be freed from it. Basically, it's the shackles that bind you from freedom of the spirit. Funny, though, since I only use this name for my fembots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif (Note I'm Christian, not Hindu, I just learn this in religion)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-12-14 08:04 ]</font>

Edg3
Dec 14, 2006, 12:42 PM
Anubis: ZOE
Edg3: my handle on the internets
Mistral: .hack

Sinue_v2
Dec 14, 2006, 02:16 PM
Neika = A mixture of Nei and Rika from the classic games. I guess you could also call her NM-2022. She plays like the classic Numans as well, once Sega releases support technics.

Arisa = Engrish name for Alis (Alisa) Landale. It sounded similar enough to the PS heroine's name to be used as a reference, but different enough to not be obvious. It also sounds good on it's own, I think. She plays nothing like Alis tho - she's a FOcaseal.

Dookie = One of my cousin's Xbox Live gamertags. It's originally supposed to be Dookie Toothpaste, but I wasn't sure if that would be going over the edge to the point where I wouldn't want to play him past lvl 20. The original model looked a bit like a collage frat-boy, so I thought the name fit.

I don't have a third character yet.

MayLee
Dec 14, 2006, 02:59 PM
Hey, I played with your cousin!

I remember coming across a "Dookie" in Halo 2 or something

Me and my brother were tearyeyd..Best name ever.

Wheatpenny
Dec 14, 2006, 03:21 PM
Wheatpenny= Named after the main anti-hero from a book I am writing.

King in Yellow= The alternate name for Hastur the Unspeakable from H.P. Lovecraft's Cuthulu stories.

Hustler_One
Dec 14, 2006, 03:28 PM
One of my characters is named from my old PSO characters name, which I just picked randomly. Another one's name is a german word, and also happens to be the name of one of my favorite songs.

Ronin1of47
Dec 14, 2006, 03:35 PM
Ronin1of47
There is an old japanese proverb about 47 ronin
and well i needed a # because someone allready had Ronin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-14 12:36 ]</font>

chibiLegolas
Dec 14, 2006, 03:41 PM
On 2006-12-13 16:13, Lavernius wrote:
^title
Mine go as following.
Tek Jansen: skit from "The Colbert Report"

LOL! Colbert's da MAN!
Stephen Colbert: Like any good newsman, I believe that if you're not scared, I'm not doing my job.

Kelemvorite: Name of group of clerics who upholds the balance of deaths in Faerun (D&D World).

Troubadour: A traveler and story teller who recites praises of chivalry and courtly love. (From a Gallant Bard character I'm playing in D&D).

DikkyRay
Dec 14, 2006, 04:44 PM
On 2006-12-13 19:18, MayLee wrote:
MayLee: My made up character for my stories.

Curadobari Jam: Guillty Gear, anyone? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (Haven't made the character just yet.

uhh you spelled Jam's name wrong:
it is actually Kuradoberi
pet peeve when ppl use c's instead of K's or the other way around http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Maskim
Dec 14, 2006, 05:08 PM
On 2006-12-14 12:21, Wheatpenny wrote:
Wheatpenny= Named after the main anti-hero from a book I am writing.

King in Yellow= The alternate name for Hastur the Unspeakable from H.P. Lovecraft's Cuthulu stories.

Yay Lovecraft names!

Sinue_v2
Dec 14, 2006, 05:42 PM
Hey, I played with your cousin!

I remember coming across a "Dookie" in Halo 2 or something

Could be.. he has a lot of Dookie names. He makes a ton of cash, so he's always changing his gamertag to the next rude/offensive/cheesy thing.

Dookie Toothpaste
King Kong Dookie
50ft Dookie
Dingleberry Crunch
Cool Hot Carl

ect...

but most people know him as Beer Receptical

Dr_Lantis
Dec 14, 2006, 05:48 PM
Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Slug, Star Ocean: Fantastic Space Odyssey

XCOPY
Dec 14, 2006, 07:56 PM
Oh yes...the PSO characters...some will most likely be brought back:

The all-powerful, legendary Overfiend...The Chojin --taken from this hentai, "Urotsukidoji". It was the first one of those I saw, so it holds a special place in my heart. This was my #1 character in GC era PSO, and he definitely will be returning soon to the worlds of PSU.

Big-N-Tasty -- a short, fat little magical type...(FOmar previously, he will be a Newman in PSU)...he was powered by the soul and essence of enchanted cheeseburgers from the future. Yes, he had the Hamburger mag back in the day. I typically have him in the appropriate colors too; red, yellow, and white....with vivid red hair, and pale skin in honor of his rumored legendary sensei, Ronald McDonald.

Ultimate A.I. --my first character way back on the Dreamcast era.....funny that Sega just happened to hit on my idea from way back then....Ultimate A.I. was basically what we know today as Magashi! They stole the idea right out of my head, dammit. Good thing they were terribly vague about it though. My character was a CAST that became "infected" at some point with the dark essence emanating from certain areas of Ragol. Over time, he gradually became more...corrupted. Eventually, the merge with some of the essence of "Profound Darkness" was complete....this led to an increased level of self awareness, free thought(*other CASTS of the time appeared to be extremely advanced, but they were still running on scripted behaviors and directives. The deep complexity of those scripts only gave the *appearance* of free will.), and true intelligence.

heh, this brings back some good memories.....I also made Jack Bauer(the most badass character possibly in the history of tv.), and Omnibot v.2 --->Omnibot 2000 was a toy back in the 80s, and it was great. Yes, I was a spoiled kid that had this toy.....a "toy" that costed about 400 bucks at the time.

I've also got to get around to making "The REGIS, Mark 5" again...it can be easily made in this game, actually. I've already made him before offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-12-14 16:59 ]</font>

Blanky
Dec 14, 2006, 08:31 PM
Well, back on Xbox Live my gamertag was 'Blank Space', and after many successive ass wh00pings handed to my buddy on Halo 2 he tried to bring me down by making fun of name. He came up with Blanky, and it's been my handle ever since http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

WrathOfMegid
Dec 14, 2006, 10:44 PM
Kevin: Me. As a CAST. 'Nuff said.
Aeris: This is a caseal I named after the pink cat on a comic called VG Cats. Real badass. No real backstory. I'm making her a hunter who beats monsters as if they were Leos with giant targets on their chests.
Kana: Kana is a fonewearl. Her namesake is KA]NA, my original PSO Fomarl. The all Caps name and bracket comes from many failed attempts to get a Redria ID. KA]NA was inspired by one of Naraku's incarnations from Inuyasha (Yes, I was a fan when I started PSO, not so much anymore, too much PSO since). Both KA]NA and Kana were designed to be basically emotionless mages of incredible power who aid my other characters for reasons I have yet myself to discover.

Flamingo99
Dec 14, 2006, 10:55 PM
Horatio: From Shakespeare's Hamlet. Horatio was Hamlets very close friend
Opheila: Also from Hamlet. Prince Hamlet and Opheila where in love, but her father forbid that she see him, and she obeys.
Layali: Arabic word for "Nights." I thought it sounded pretty.

HiKeRI
Dec 14, 2006, 11:00 PM
Larry the Lobster: The beast
Joe the veggie freak: Elfish
No name: Cast
Amazing Tuna Master: Human

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 14, 2006, 11:02 PM
Shiro Ryuu: White Dragon
Sayuri: Random Japanese name
Tai Yin: Random Chinese name
Nattefrost: Black Metal musician

JAR
Dec 14, 2006, 11:05 PM
Amon: My main character which is now a cast figunner, the name comes directly from the Devil Man series, but is found in quite a few other places - the main one being Amon-Ra, the egyptian sun god.
This is Devil Man's Amon...http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/Hasabusa/amon.jpg

Its_a_name
Dec 14, 2006, 11:30 PM
Zed = It's the name of sean connery's character from the movie Zardoz from the 70's.

deedger
Dec 14, 2006, 11:46 PM
xaldin - i got it from kingdom hearts 2 that guy is pretty bad ass

Natrokos
Dec 15, 2006, 12:53 AM
Natrokos-Offshoot of Patroclus from greek mythology I've used on alot of chars for few years now.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 15, 2006, 01:15 AM
On 2006-12-13 19:47, Candor wrote:
Parvas = small child
Notrly, unless this one small child happens to be feminine accusative plural. Yeah.

Parvus = small boy
Parva = small girl
Parvum = SMALL NEUTER CHILD LOL

Anyways, now for my characters:

Qwerty: a keyboard.
Dvorak: a keyboard.
Cicero: a famous Roman orator and philosopher.
Aeneas: legendary Trojan dude who escaped Troy and founded the civilization that would eventually lead to Rome.

lolz, forgot my PM:

DA BOMB: a hilarious nub I encountered on PSOBB. He had many wonderful things to say such as "I NED 2 C AL UR RARS DRP ON GRND PLZ TRD WNDW 2 SLW I PROMIS I NO STEEL THM I SWAR."

I may name my other PMs after similarly stupid people from PSOBB, such as ChristLike (or PseudoJeebus, as I liked to call him), who went around spouting such witticisms as "OMG Y U ALL NOT KRISTIUNS U AL GUN DIE AN GO 2 HELL LULZ."
...or I'll give them 1227 sounding mythological names, like Lugaldimmerankia (an epithet of Marduk), Ninhursag, you know, stuff like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-12-14 22:28 ]</font>

kazuma56
Dec 15, 2006, 01:25 AM
Kritias - "Critical" and "alias" meshed into a name.

Iyatos - From an inside joke...I also hear that it is some monster or something in Yu-gi-Oh

Ciera - Sierra spelt differently

Kazuma (old alias) - ripped from a saturn fighter called Galaxy Fight , NOT from scryed (haven't watched the anime either)

Homaru - Hoahmaru spelt differently, is my brothers "creation" and stems from Samurai showdown/souls.

Slade - Taken from the english translation of Tekkaman.

Zina
Dec 15, 2006, 01:35 AM
The name Zina came from PSOBB when I was looking for the id pinkia for my force character. She was a cool character so I decide to have her return in PSU. The last name Zinnerstrom, was a last name of a character that I'm working on for a video game I'm making. May this will stop the thought of her begin made after Xena the warrior princess.

Lavinia
Dec 15, 2006, 02:01 AM
Ophanium: 3rd ranked angel of Heirarchy of the angels
Nephilim: Half human, half angel
Seraphim: Highest ranked angel in heirarchy of angels
Cherubim: 2nd highest ranked angel in heirachy of
angels

Yes it is out of order, but I listed them as they are listed on my screen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lavinia on 2006-12-14 23:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lavinia on 2006-12-14 23:18 ]</font>

ashley50
Dec 15, 2006, 02:04 AM
Well...Raiden.

the Raiden from Metal gear Solid 2...i know many people hated him, but I still liked him as a playable charcter.

Maskim
Dec 15, 2006, 02:05 AM
In Nomine fan?

Candor
Dec 15, 2006, 02:07 AM
On 2006-12-14 22:15, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

On 2006-12-13 19:47, Candor wrote:
Parvas = small child
Notrly, unless this one small child happens to be feminine accusative plural. Yeah.

well yeah, the feminine is a given, but the translator i used gave it as Parvas, which thinking about it now does seem plural. but it sounds better than Parva, i only base the name off the word anyway.

like my WoW undead, wanted to use Aeterno but she was female so i went with Aetern.

Aaron777
Dec 15, 2006, 02:41 AM
Mosen is a name of a badguy on the old Alladin cartoon that used to be on air. Although his name was Mosenwrath....which explains why my PM's name is wrath...lol