PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: bring scapedolls!

Gojin
Dec 13, 2006, 08:14 PM
If you are going to do A rank missions, no matter how good you think you are bring scapedolls! they're only 1000 meseta in playershops and it saves time on starting over.

Ronzeru
Dec 13, 2006, 08:15 PM
Word.

Genobee
Dec 13, 2006, 08:18 PM
Who sux that bad they die in an A rank mission? I can do S ranks msissons with otu dieing.

Ronzeru
Dec 13, 2006, 08:24 PM
Prolly cause they suck dick.

Gojin
Dec 13, 2006, 08:28 PM
oh and guess what class they were foretecher! the lowest hp of the expert classes and the noobs didnt have a scapedoll and was pathetic at healing I had to back him/her up in healing as long as deal damage cause Wartechers are pimp tight like that. his/her name is Neimi dont play with him/her!

Mystil
Dec 13, 2006, 08:32 PM
Honestly some of the players I party with, want to die. Anyhow, Murphy ownes this game and shit will happen when he feels it should. I'm content that I wont even try LL S because I suck bad at dodging megid - taking from the experience I had in the Temporary Labrotory. Just knowing enemies around me can cast megid puts me in a anxious state.

For A missions like.. De Ragan, yea you really suck if you die there. All the monsters except the bird things hit like insects. And De Ragan himself, well fuck with the tail and you are asking to die.

For Grove of Fanatics, don't even bother if you dont have scapes. I don't care if you got 5 forces, death is guaranteed there lol.

Agata A is the same as De Ragan A, they just don't hit hard enough.

AeraLure
Dec 13, 2006, 08:32 PM
Could have just been a bad day, or bad luck, or a stretched out party? Meh. I dont immediately assume the worst of someone if they die, but I wasnt there, so who knows.

Anyway, having a couple scape dolls on you to get you out of a pinch should you manage to somehow get into one is a good idea.

AlMcFly
Dec 13, 2006, 08:44 PM
I made a topic like this weeks ago and it got sent to rants. Anywho, I always ask beforehand players I've never partied with whether they have one or not. If they don't I always give them a couple seeing as how I raid player shops for them every night ;P.