PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest streak?

Randomness
Dec 13, 2006, 08:38 PM
Whats the luckiest spurt of drops you've had so far?

Mine would have to be 4 rares being randomly given to me in a row:
Kubara Wood
Hapotite
Vestaline
Vulcaline

First two were at the end of a fight for food S, and the other two occured during the next one, before someone else got a Kerseline...

foamcup
Dec 13, 2006, 08:46 PM
Well, it's not drops, but the luckiest streak I've had was while playing The Holy Ground. My group saw two sets of rappies and we fought against the rare Svaltus, I can't remember what it's called, in one run.

KG
Dec 13, 2006, 08:58 PM
haha on random rares in one run i picked up 9 rares but 6 of those were kerseline and one was a hapotite lol

Ravennittes
Dec 13, 2006, 08:59 PM
Not me personally, but I know a guy who went through Sleeping Warriors and got 5 Nanocarbons, 7 rares, and a bunch of other good stuff. Personally, my best is getting 4 Kubara wood in a run... not much to talk 'bout though.

Kyon
Dec 13, 2006, 09:33 PM
Well, just speaking of general luck, I did get 6 critical hits in a row. Now who said protranser's crit rate didn't help?

PMB960
Dec 13, 2006, 11:44 PM
I found a Relic Edge first and I was very happy. Then I saw 3 Noel Rappies two of which dropped Chritmas Trees the other dropped a feather(although I failed synthing the decorartion. Then I found a Kerseline and several nanocarbons(not rare but sells really well in my shop). Then I fought an Orgdus athough he only dropped 1.2K which was disappointing. I couldn't believe the run I had and how much money I made in my shop afterwards.

hans4
Dec 13, 2006, 11:47 PM
im going to go play that level.....

PMB960
Dec 13, 2006, 11:51 PM
Yes well the 8+ runs before that I only got nanocarbons which are good for my shop and nice to synth armor but not as useful as other items. It was Relics B and it took almost 45 min per run(I did all the runs over several days) only because I was trying to level my Gi- techs and Zonde and Barta.

-Crokar-
Dec 13, 2006, 11:55 PM
ive yet to fail synthing anything that mattered to me. i dont find good rares often..

Niered
Dec 14, 2006, 01:39 AM
luckiest streak? Easy, it was last night.

In one Agata Relics A run I run into 2 waves of noel rappies, then at the end we run into 2 gold svaltus in succession (although they didnt drop goldania D:) and then, my 46% chance of synthing 8* kubara dual handguns (bulletmastric) actually worked, and then i ran int another group of noel rappies and got a christmas tree!

i would consider myself lucky, but i attest this more to me getting what i deserve. I failed every single synth on a 110k grenade launcher board last week, so this is just what i deserve =P

nori
Dec 14, 2006, 03:26 AM
I am super lucky today, my only teamate went afk when mission start, so I start soloing, on the way, random gave the twin cres saber board, kerseline, omega acid, 4* weapon to him, and I got a accenline the 1* metal, hurray!
*run away*

Garnet_Moon
Dec 14, 2006, 03:57 AM
All I got today was a crummy Merculine, 4 or 5 Kerseline, a few Kubara wood, some Slaterian and a Deljabaner board. -_-

All the Kerseline went to the undeserving gender confused CASTs and Humans. ;-;