PDA

View Full Version : Linear Line S-rank drops

lokijam
Dec 13, 2006, 10:25 PM
Me and my buddy have been completley abusing fight for food, the 2nd one w/ the 3 seeds at the end. Im suprised more ppl arent duo'n this board. Its realyy ez, aside from the annoying megid death. As long as you go into it not lookin for mission points.

But any way a list of some of the good drops. Kerseline drops like water we probably get 2-4 a run. the del jagnus and deljagner boards drop here semi frequently. Id say we get 1 evrery 3-4 runs. The blade seems like its a little harder to drop. Id say 1 out of around 10. We also got a phantom line 7 star armor board from a box and a bulletmaster 7 star twin gun drop from the boss seed.

Ryoki
Dec 13, 2006, 10:32 PM
On 2006-12-13 19:25, lokijam wrote:
Me and my buddy have been completley abusing fight for food, the 2nd one w/ the 3 seeds at the end. Im suprised more ppl arent duo'n this board. Its realyy ez, aside from the annoying megid death. As long as you go into it not lookin for mission points.

But any way a list of some of the good drops. Kerseline drops like water we probably get 2-4 a run. the del jagnus and deljagner boards drop here semi frequently. Id say we get 1 evrery 3-4 runs. The blade seems like its a little harder to drop. Id say 1 out of around 10. We also got a phantom line 7 star armor board from a box and a bulletmaster 7 star twin gun drop from the boss seed.

Hahahaha no.

Hunters have a hard ass time here.
And it is only easy to you, for some reason. To most people, it is insane.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-13 19:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-13 19:33 ]</font>
________
Sc2 replay (http://screplays.com/)

AnamanaAU
Dec 13, 2006, 10:33 PM
On 2006-12-13 19:32, Ryoki wrote:
Hahahaha no.

Hunters have a hard ass time here.
Maybe if you're soloing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gazette
Dec 13, 2006, 10:35 PM
It's not insane, I've made a number of runs with a partner or two.
It just takes some skill and some luck with drops.

I woulden't exactly call it a cash cow, considering you have to be pretty high leveled and nicely equipped in order to make efficent runs without an entire party.

But if you can manage it, yeah, it is nice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2006-12-13 19:36 ]</font>

Candor
Dec 13, 2006, 10:37 PM
I tried to get a friend of mine to duo this with me but he's concentrating on mission points http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VelosofLight
Dec 13, 2006, 10:41 PM
On 2006-12-13 19:25, lokijam wrote:

We also got a phantom line 7 star armor board from a box and a bulletmaster 7 star twin gun drop from the boss seed.

You were clear about the Phantomline, but was the Bulletmaster a board or a pre-made weapon?

lokijam
Dec 13, 2006, 10:53 PM
ya sorry , first of all I shud of said we consist of me, 53 force with all A rank rods, and him, 55 beast with A rank weps, his 410 pm and leogini. Like i said, your gonna die. but we rarely both die, whereis one cant bring the other back to life. As far as the bulletmaster its a board.

Gazette
Dec 13, 2006, 10:55 PM
Every good drop there is a [B] save for the Deljaban Blades (materials not the weapons) and the rare ores.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2006-12-13 19:56 ]</font>

Yoruichi
Dec 13, 2006, 11:03 PM
I've solo'd this as a fortefighter, didn't take that long with high PA's just to many items. If I were to do it the lazy way it would take forever.

Duo is alot less expensive(just PP costs and moons), When I do runs with Soi (wartecher) we run through it, definately worth it for the drops instead of 6maning instead of spreading the wealth.

ssl118
Dec 13, 2006, 11:16 PM
Linear Line S missions are awesome. Mission points suck, even on S rank. S rank is good for PA fragment whenever those become important. Cash reward is weak but you will make double the reward just from meseta drops (especially in a small team). And last time I did it a Grinder Base S dropped.----->I believe off Bel Pannon.

-Crokar-
Dec 13, 2006, 11:22 PM
have you seen the ingrediants for that phantom line. its crazy.

secretsniper
Dec 13, 2006, 11:54 PM
SCAPE DOLLS!!

Genobee
Dec 14, 2006, 12:51 AM
It's mad easy with a group, you can do it realy easy with liek 3 people too.