PDA

View Full Version : Continuation of a Interesting Idea

HerdsmanOfYrr
Dec 13, 2006, 10:44 PM
Taking off on an idea from another topic line, thought that a poll would be interesting on the subject so below are some of the seemingly popular ideas.

What sort of planet would make for a good fourth planet for PSU. Granted there can be no worlds added because of programing issues involved with that so just use you imagination. there are six ideas if you have more feel free to post them.

Diasuke-san
Dec 13, 2006, 10:47 PM
a remake of ragol would be awesome. Could go around and say<" I remember what happened here. Oh crap its a hildetor give me the stupid magic stone irista"

KiteWolfwood
Dec 13, 2006, 11:03 PM
I liked Ragol but seriously. If I want to go back to Ragol I can just pop in my PSO and play it. This is PSU I love all the new areas and I want to see more of them.

Kirip-san
Dec 13, 2006, 11:12 PM
A remix of Ragol sounds like a fantastic idea~nyo...NOSTALGIA! <3
As long as they bring back Seabed and Islands~nyo. x3

Actually...if they have remixed versions of the songs of those places...I'd spaz out~nyo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2006-12-13 20:12 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Dec 13, 2006, 11:13 PM
I voted for other.

I think we need a planet with a very severe climate that changes drastically and frequently. The weather could also affect the types of enemies you'd find, and their corresponding element. Because of the severe climate the planet could be desolate; habitat to only the SEED.

A Crystaline planet would be pretty cool, but I don't know who you'd have living there.

Stixx
Dec 14, 2006, 01:02 AM
I'm going to vote other because I really like my rain planet idea from the other thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Genobee
Dec 14, 2006, 01:09 AM
I wouldn't surprise if they did add Ragol, like the some scientist found it abandonned or some thing and we go to investigate it and then we found out there seed are there or some thing.