Maker: Yohmei Corp -
DFP: 160 -
EVP: 154 -
MST: 132 -
Requirements: DFP: 56 -
Slot(s): Body
Extra
Head

The stats say it ALL. It's prolly the BEST Shield for Forces, I want it soooooo bad, plus you can add your own elementals when creating it. Problem is...can't buy it...yet anyway. I hope they put it in the shops eventually cuz otherwise it will be a Pain to buy/find. I mean, it doesn't need an Arm slot cuz of being a Force, and still get the other 3 slots which are important. Plus The defense is through the roof, and low DFP requirement, and I suspect if you combine it with certain weapons it will provide bonus stats....although, not sure cuz no one has that info yet.

By the way, I never know where to post these topics, PSU General and PSU Gameplay...well this could go either No?

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 14, 2006, 02:40 AM
The board drops quite often in S rank Agata Relics doesn't it? If you're crazy enough to attempt to synthing your own.
Besides, as a Fortetecher, do you even have enough DFP to equip the thing in the first place? IIRC you had to be lvl 60 rank 6 or 7 before you reached the miniumum requirements to equip that thing.

And yes, that armor does provide a TP boost, PSUwiki says +30. Early on, people were trying to sell it for 4m, now that it's readily available it only goes for around 600k at player shops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOnewearl-Lina on 2006-12-13 23:43 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Dec 14, 2006, 02:44 AM
Awesome! Couldn't find that stat on wiki, thanx.

Yeah, you would need to be around that level for both to equip....but by the time I can actually get it that shouldn't be a problem. And I will definately be trying my own synth for it cuz Damn! If I don't it's gonna cost a fortune to buy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Plus I'll put in my own elemental resistance, gonna use Dark....SOOOOO sick of getting nailed by Megid! Ice would be my second peeve but I'll let it slide do to the whole "one shot kill" thing with the other....

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 03:41 AM
Its a great armor, but yeah 54/2 now and I cant even equip the npc A rank armor :/ wich I think is 54 dfp.

but the te-senba is great since im doing mostly holy grounds anyways with its light resistance.

DarkSeph
Dec 14, 2006, 04:05 AM
Te-Senba huh....I'll have to get one of those, I was looking into the Har-Senba until I was able to get Hiragi-senba, but it doesn't have any elemental resistance I believe, just really high defense as well. I actually haven't cross checked the stats cuz I am still level 9 Force, and of course I can equip with that but like you were saying, probably wont be able to right off when I switch to Fortetecher....*arg*... I think there was another one I was interested in as well but I'd have to make it, at least that way I could choose the element I wanted to use, it's Sori-Senba I believe.....I'll check.. Ok, yeah, it's an awesome shield http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif can't wait (good for now, but still high on the DFP requirement http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

90000 Neudaiz MA-GRMS: Ohtoku

[B] Sori-senba
Item Summary
Availability: Phantasy Star Universe
Description: Line shield board
Yohmei Corp. 8 stars
Creates a line shield with ice attribute.

Item Details Online Offline
Rarity: 8 -

Recipe Combination #1
Makes: Sori-senba Prod. Capacity: 3
Mode: Online
Ingredient #1: Ray-photon x 15 Ingredient #2: Vestaline x 25
Ingredient #3: Ortaresin x 35 Ingredient #4: -

Sori-senba
Item Summary
Availability: Phantasy Star Universe
Made From: [B] Sori-senba

Item Details Online Offline
Rarity: 8 -
Maker: Yohmei Corp -
DFP: 155 -
EVP: 167 -
MST: 135 -
Requirements: DFP: 56 -
Slot(s):
Arm
Body
Extra
Head

DarkSeph
Dec 14, 2006, 04:07 AM
Awwww Crap....guess it's only good to make the ICE resistance....that's still good and all but I thought it was ???...that's what Hiragi is...sorry

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 04:16 AM
im not a fan of armor crafting personaly 2 times I tried and failed miserably. High board cost, hi mat cost, and very low sucsess %.

Now that the NPC carries up to 7* armor I just buy it from the npc.

however the one we talked about is craft only and I may try to make it once I have money to waist.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 14, 2006, 04:22 AM
Yeah, I was gonna commission a dak Te-Senba, but I think my 18% dark Megaline is fine. I'll just buy a Te-Senba from the shop and be done with it. Synthing it with that synth rate is counter productive, especially if it returns a low elemental %. >_>

If I had an armor PM myself you bet i'd try... but since I don't, i'll have to think about it and maybe farm the mats and cross my fingers. iunno.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 14, 2006, 04:49 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I accidently added Sori-Senba into my PM a day after the update. So I'm just going to use my chance to synth that thing. Too much crazy things been happening so, I'm just going to go with the flow now~

OH. I have a tech pm, 100. So my % is 21. @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-14 02:09 ]</font>

Tahldon
Dec 14, 2006, 06:39 AM
On 2006-12-14 01:49, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I accidently added Sori-Senba into my PM a day after the update. So I'm just going to use my chance to synth that thing. Too much crazy things been happening so, I'm just going to go with the flow now~

OH. I have a tech pm, 100. So my % is 21. @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-14 02:09 ]</font>

You, my good friend, are not alone.

I saw a guy with the Sori-Senba on and decided that I'd like to take a whack at it. I knew it'd require some crazy items to make but 35 Ortaresin are SO not what I thought.

That 21% chance sucks so bad. I'll probably end up never making it.

90000 gone down the drain >.<

Kanore
Dec 14, 2006, 06:42 AM
I haven't upgraded my Ageha-Senba in forever. I don't want to synth armor and can't find anyone with a PM with high armor

Laranas
Dec 14, 2006, 09:10 AM
I started a Sori-senba synth last night.. still waiting on the results but I won't be able to use it for another few levels anyway.

[EDIT] It's being synthed on a Pure Armor PM, but the chances for Sori-senba is still only 41%

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laranas on 2006-12-14 06:12 ]</font>