PDA

View Full Version : lately I've been feeling my shoulders are bare..

Skuda
Dec 14, 2006, 02:42 AM
I really feel naked without the close companionship of my MAG floating over my shoulder. Having combat partners are okay and all, but I really miss the old MAGs.

Here's to you, ol' buddy.

*raises his glass to the mags*

Merumeru
Dec 14, 2006, 02:58 AM
XD yah those little stat boosting bundles of joy...definently would appreciate them about now X3

Spacepest
Dec 14, 2006, 03:09 AM
Yeah, I miss my old mag, especially when my partner machine yells "Oh yeah!" randomly as she aims her guns at my back.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 14, 2006, 03:13 AM
*hic* I'll drink to... that! Yesir! Mags are the *hic* best thing ever... why I remember when all the females sported those *hic* cute panzer tail mags... boy what i'd *hic* give to make those kittens purr.... *hic*

gib me another beer damnit! *hic* and yer kerseline too! Raw*hic*r!

Merumeru
Dec 14, 2006, 03:17 AM
XD now that u mention it, the cute little noises that accompanied Mags was great too, and its a shame that PMs are more of like, a team member than just your support character you can have with you everywhere >P

KiteWolfwood
Dec 14, 2006, 03:21 AM
Yeah I miss my mag. PM are great and all. But the only time we get to play is solo. Heck even most the time I would rather have laia and lou with me then my pm.

ShadowDragon28
Dec 14, 2006, 03:35 AM
I do miss my carefully raised Rati mag.

It had all three of the best/most useful Photon Blasts and gave great stat boosts. Plus it made my PSO avatar/character in the game look like he had wing-fins...

I'll miss it less once I find Black Heart unit and/or Whithill Wings.