PDA

View Full Version : Card Refused?

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 14, 2006, 02:59 AM
I have a friend trying to make his First PSU account and he keeps getting the message that It was denied because its a risk or something to Make him a member and it says card refused... he tried this 5 times and they charged his CC 5 times... I tried to make him one to and it said the same thing. I did this on My pc all new info and everything Matching my card. Anyone know what the problem is? You all know how segas support is so im having trouble getting answers.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 14, 2006, 03:59 PM
192: This transaction has been flagged as having a high risk and has therefore been rejected. This type of rejection is generally caused by incomplete of incorrect information, and so the first step should be to retry your purchase ensuring that you enter completely accurate information. If the problem persists, please contact customer services.

Has anyone gotten past this... Ive contacted support but they are no help at all. Ive also used different CC's.

JAFO22000
Dec 14, 2006, 04:02 PM
I would assume that the info on the card doesn't match to what is typed in, or that he has bad credit history.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 14, 2006, 04:05 PM
Ive used My cc's, his cc's. Few times each and everything is fine.

JAFO22000
Dec 14, 2006, 04:19 PM
I think that the program might reject any info after a certain number of tries to prevent attempted fraud. Most online CC entry screens have this.