PDA

View Full Version : XboX 360 Hard to connect

Hartless
Dec 14, 2006, 01:06 PM
is any one else getting the failled to connect to the PSU severs ? because im getting it alot

ABDUR101
Dec 14, 2006, 01:12 PM
I was getting it alot yesterday, yeah. Usually it takes me 2-3 times(which is annoying as fuck, mind you. I should'nt have to attempt to connect to the damn game and have it fail multiple times when I'm paying for this service), and thats been bumped up to about 8-10 times last night.

They really need to get this fixed, it's a nice load of BS and I'm getting tired of hearing that buzzer sound, not to mention having to go all the way back through the game-boot up sequence just to make another attempt.

Hartless
Dec 14, 2006, 01:14 PM
yea the buzzer sound is realy annoying and it does seem to be getting worse lol

Midicronica
Dec 14, 2006, 01:19 PM
Yes, I'm still get it at least twice when trying to log on. I've also had an EXTREME problem with lagging out, but I think that's my ISP's problem and not the servers.

jarek99
Dec 14, 2006, 01:35 PM
I still cant talk in a group with more than 4 people without my voice being very choppy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

McLaughlin
Dec 14, 2006, 03:29 PM
Sega's "temporary" "fix" is changing your Xbox's Primary DNS to 4.2.2.1 and Secondary DNS to 4.2.2.2

That fix doesn't work for me because if I do that I can't connect to Live at all.

Some days it's alright, and other days it's like I've been banned O_o

They also said they fixed our Retry button, but that's bullshit.

Ryno
Dec 14, 2006, 03:30 PM
i seen this kind of topic before.. but again..

i used to lag like crazy and that i cant connect too... until i bought a $181 wireless router with cable and dsl.. now the connection to the PSU 360 and to my computer us much faster and there are no lags or connetion problems...

you probaby need to buy that expensive router that i bought its a D-link

Ryno
Dec 14, 2006, 03:32 PM
oh i also bought the wireless connection to the 360 which was $99 plus tax .. that also helps too..

McLaughlin
Dec 14, 2006, 03:49 PM
Getting a better connection may help your lag, but only Sega can fix the Interrupt Error.