PDA

View Full Version : Fake in Yellow quest has GBA extra?

ReikenFeralsbane
Nov 24, 2002, 09:31 PM
I havnt tried it myself but my friend that i live with was playing the other night. Upon completion of the fake in yellow, do not get your money from the guild, instead warp back down to the forest. find the 3 rappys that say "pip ipi" or whatever.
From what i remember my friend saying they point to where you need to go, and if you find it you can download a chao garden to your gba :/

Carbinne
Nov 25, 2002, 04:46 AM
You have to look in the background, there should be a waterfall in the background near a couple of boxes (unless you broke them already). Not sure if you have to speak to the Rappies first or whatever, but break the boxes and then run around where they were and tap A. You get a fun little cutscene and receive the TINY CHAO GARDEN which will appear in Pioneer 2. I haven't used it however because I lack the link cable to hook up the GBA. It tells you how to hook it up and all, too. It disappeared after I got my Meseta from the Guild, though. It probably comes back...

Also, the music is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hikaryuu
Nov 25, 2002, 06:14 AM
The GBA link terminal is back whenever you do the quest. And you just have to run around in the bush with where the crates were for a couple seconds, you don't need to press A.

ReikenFeralsbane
Nov 25, 2002, 04:14 PM
thanks for the confirmation

Al-Rappy
Nov 25, 2002, 05:13 PM
This is all widely know knowledge.

Hikaryuu
Nov 25, 2002, 06:50 PM
Maybe they should sticky the info on this or something. This gets asked about once a week. =/

ReikenFeralsbane
Nov 25, 2002, 09:37 PM
quite frankly i could give 2 damns about this gba extra. i didnt see any posts for it so i thought i'd mention it.
i already have sonic on the GBA so if i wanted to mess around with choa i'd do it on the actual gba game.

Hikaryuu
Nov 25, 2002, 09:52 PM
The chao you actually get from the quest is named after Tails, because he looks like his namesake and not a normal chao.