PDA

View Full Version : should i change platforms?

Ryno
Dec 14, 2006, 10:39 PM
should i change platforms?..since everyone mostly plays on PS2 and PC.. should i play with them?.. because i play psu on the 360. i also worked hard on the character and have decent things..

but if i start all over on a different platform

that means i've wasted time playing psu on the 360? ...

then i'll leave my original pso xbox friends... ehh ...

also another hunters... if i want to keep the other

and playstation 2 memory card can transfer to the playstation 3 and that means better graphics for psu

Sychosis
Dec 14, 2006, 10:41 PM
The 360 servers are (slightly) more active at any given time. Ask anyone with an account on both.

juno-6
Dec 14, 2006, 11:01 PM
has PSU even been confirmed backwards compatible on the ps3? anyways, jusging from the PSOW meetings on dec 2nd and from what i've heard from other ppl... the 360 community is more active and more "lively" actually, lol. i heard that alotta' the ps2/pc community doesn't use voice chat and is mostly built up of hardcore soloing grinders.

Natrokos
Dec 15, 2006, 01:11 AM
Xbox community: Everyone knows that the entire xbox community has their own level of hell reserved for them in Dante's inferno.....So horrible it will make Judas' torment look like a vacation.

Sarcasm....It's up to you^^ There are some great people on xbox if you look hard enough! If you stay i'll give you a monomate and a hug.

A2K
Dec 15, 2006, 01:14 AM
If you're not committed to move, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 15, 2006, 02:14 AM
It's your choice. Usually around from 11am est to 2am, the PC servers are now close to always having full players in both universes 1 and 2. We usually see 1 star near universe 15 as well as some other universes too.

PS2 sometimes can't handle some portions of this game, so you will get a lot of "bullet time..." if you know what I mean.

You can always switch up to the ps3 as it is backward compatable or switch into the PC since either ones can share the same accounts.~

...But it is of course, your choosing as to what community you want to be apart with.

~Also, if you come to ps2/pc, you wont be able to use any voice chats. You're going to have to use a phone, ventrilo, or teamspeak or something else http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. Gl gl~ on your choice~

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 15, 2006, 02:15 AM
On 2006-12-14 22:11, Natrokos wrote:
Xbox community: Everyone knows that the entire xbox community has their own level of hell reserved for them in Dante's inferno.....So horrible it will make Judas' torment look like a vacation.
QFT

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifnot sarcasm.

Maskim
Dec 15, 2006, 02:19 AM
Although the 360 servers seem to usually have more universes filled, it doesn't seem as each universe holds as many people. I mean, the servers are built to hold a comparable amount of players, correct? However, 360's are split into 30 universes, where ps2/pc is only split into 18. My thoughts would lead one to believe that yes, there are more populated universes on 360, but that pc has more people in one of its universes than 360.

I dunno, it's up to you. I switched to pc. Glad I did, but it's not really better per se.