PDA

View Full Version : PS2 to PC???

Xios
Dec 14, 2006, 11:01 PM
I have been playing on my PS2 at my dads house for 2months. I brought my PS2 to my grandmas for vacation but now i found that she does not have a router for the PC to the PS2. I went out to purches the PC version of PSU and now i wanted to play it on her PC. When I started to connect to my account that i have for the PS2, it goes through fine untill the part where i have to confirm the terms & agreement page. Once i click enter I get a Error No.051 (could not connect to the server) I was wondering if there is somthing im doing wrong or is it possible you can't play on the same account as the PS2/PC? Please help. THANKS!

AeraLure
Dec 14, 2006, 11:36 PM
Nope. That error is temporary and if you keep trying every so often you'll get on and it does eventually go away. Check the tech section of these forums possibly for a few troubleshooting things that may assist. I cannot remember offhand what those things were. For me I just tried again and got on after a while and that error went away.

At any rate, you definitely can use your PS2 account from a PC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-14 20:36 ]</font>