PDA

View Full Version : Special event hopefully this will be my last post about it!!

Elie
Dec 14, 2006, 11:59 PM
FOR THE 360 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it seems time to bring some people into my shop always good prices by the way but to the point I will be having an item give away for the smarter of the psu bunch and asking riddles to people and to those whom can solve them goes an item from my shop depending on its star rating and the difficulty of the riddle

Rules
NO CHEATING and i'll know
the harder the riddle the higher the rare
1 riddle per person if you dont get it you dont get it not complaining
Thats all i hope alot of people turn out for the fun!

IT WILL BE HELD FOR 1 HOUR ON DEC 15 THAT MEANS TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the questions will varey in diffulcultly (meseta will also be included with some other semi-decent items try and find me tommorow so i can get some good meseta saved up for this thing so far there will be 20k up for grabs ofcourse in parts of 1-5k ) GOODLUCK!!!!!!

THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT FOR THE LAST TIME

12 OCLOCK AT NIGHT MEANIGN EVEYR ONE WILL BE ON EAST STANDERED TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ITEMS ARE GOING TO BE ON DISPLAY FOR PURCHASE OR YOU CAN TRY YOUR LUCK TO GET THEM FOR FREE WITH A RIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY SHOP NAME IS ELIE I WILL BE HOLING EVENTS LIEK THIS ONE EVERY WEEK SO KEEP UP ON THE POSTS!!!!!!!!

AND YES MY NAME ON XBOX 360 WILL ALWAYS BE ELIE

Maskim
Dec 15, 2006, 12:02 AM
Ummm...your last thread got moved to a proper location for it. Sooooo, why would you repost the exact same thing in the exact same forum it was removed from?

Sychosis
Dec 15, 2006, 12:03 AM
...post count?!?!

Axel3792
Dec 15, 2006, 12:06 AM
Looks like someone didn't read the rules...

or the Inbox lmao

AeraLure
Dec 15, 2006, 12:13 AM
306 exclamation points. Hmm. Was that meant to be some sort of play on the 360 or just some sort of weird coincidence? Either way, that's a hell of a lot of exclamation points.

And no I didnt count them. I just copied and pasted them and let my word app do a character count. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif