PDA

View Full Version : Ah, now I know what the enemy designs remind me of!

Zorafim
Dec 15, 2006, 03:30 AM
Ever since I started playing, I always thought the enemy designs looked familiar. I thought to myself that it was just because they looked generic, but something stuck at the back of my head. After exploring myself a bit today, something clicked and I finally realized what they reminded me of.

Dr. Seuss creatures.

Ronin1of47
Dec 15, 2006, 03:48 AM
or better looking PSO characters?
as for the Dr Seuss thing i see what u mean they're just pissed off and looking for blood

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-15 00:50 ]</font>

Shaidar
Dec 15, 2006, 06:11 AM
On a side note I miss the design of the mechanical enemies you saw in PSO and even more so in PSIV. And I don't mean the casts you go up against. I'm talking about those four-legged things that walk around and explodes. They just feel silly compared to the stuff you faced off against in the mines of PSO. Ah well, guess the casts make up for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2006-12-15 03:13 ]</font>

Relam
Dec 15, 2006, 02:33 PM
Sinow Beats were some of my all time favorite enemies. No other enemy in the game could produce a beat down so well if you didn't know what you were doing. Suddenly, one becomes five and they proceed to chase you and slap the back of your head. Then a yellow one pops up and heals the others trying to beat you down. Then if you try and run out the door, they JUMP through the door way after you slapping you down! And then ninja vanish.

Those guys had style!

Zorafim
Dec 15, 2006, 02:35 PM
Ah yes, this game needs more mechanical goodness.
But only if it's Dr. Seuss mechanical goodness.

l_Will_l
Dec 15, 2006, 02:56 PM
i liked the huge garantz. lol havin to run ur ass away from the heat seeking missiles. hoping u get to the doorway before they hit u in the ass.

Chris28
Dec 15, 2006, 03:06 PM
have you seen the new vahras??? never seen those in any childrens book.

Natrokos
Dec 15, 2006, 04:11 PM
There's a jarba in my pocket....
The Omnagoug in the hat
Are you my rappy?
1 koltova 2 koltava red koltova blue koltova
Horton hears a Hil de Vear

Man it's like kiddy books that are rated pg-13

ZiG
Dec 15, 2006, 04:25 PM
On 2006-12-15 11:56, l_Will_l wrote:
i liked the huge garantz. lol havin to run ur ass away from the heat seeking missiles. hoping u get to the doorway before they hit u in the ass.

Why would you run for a doorway when you could run circles around it and make it's own missiles kill it?

SilentChasm
Dec 15, 2006, 05:52 PM
I liked the way the robots in the mines actually seemed mindless and moved like a robot.
The ones with 4 legs in PSU just seem to act like another 4 legged creature then gets really annoying and blows up.

I also miss some of the episode 2 enemies like the invisible sinows that could be seen in reflections (if I remember correctly).

-Ryuki-
Dec 15, 2006, 05:54 PM
The new Vahras remind me of robotic Rafiki (Lion King).

Zorafim
Dec 16, 2006, 01:37 AM
On 2006-12-15 12:06, Sinow wrote:
have you seen the new vahras??? never seen those in any childrens book.

Actually, it was the Vahras that reminded me of the Dr. Seuss creatures most of all. They kind of remind me of the Grinch in a way.

juno-6
Dec 16, 2006, 02:18 AM
OMG, that is so weird, but i totally get you. that is weird...its boggling my mind??????????????????

jizaboz
Dec 16, 2006, 02:19 AM
Now all we need are harder monsters with stars on their bellies...

Zorafim
Dec 16, 2006, 02:24 AM
I will not play it in a box, I will not play it with a fox. I will not play it here or there, I will not play it anywhere! I will not play that MMO WoW, I will not play it, you big fat cow!