PDA

View Full Version : My Shop

Zarbolord
Dec 15, 2006, 06:20 AM
My shop is open since yesterday but I'm not doing too well, why? Because I'm not selling what people need. I would like to know from you what you really want? Please don'"t overdose with Bone Dance and S weapons, cos I'm only lvl 31 at the mome,nt so I don't have much.

FrogKicker
Dec 15, 2006, 07:18 AM
Star atomizers, photon charges, photon charge cosmos, and scapedolls.

And of course Bone Dance and lots of S weps please ktnx.

Zarbolord
Dec 15, 2006, 07:57 AM
Ok, cos my store is filled of low cost mates and pm food and low star low cost weapons for pm feeding, right sounds like I'll change a bit then.

Polenicus
Dec 15, 2006, 07:58 AM
Synth materials ALWAYS sell well.

You can either sell Catalysts, Wood and Metals raw, or use the upgrade boards from the Guardian Colony synth shop to upgrade them, then sell them. Ray photons are always in demand, but anything other than Gra (Light) or Megi (Dark) photons will sell. Food boards sell (People synth food to feed to mags) except for Gourmet stuff, as the required materials aren't yet available. Baiji Truffles sell, as do Hustle Berries.

2 star weapons sell well as PM food, if advertised and priced as such (I'm sorry, a Gigush is just NOT worth 4k). Basically keep the ones for the stat you want to level and feed those to your PM, sell the rest.

Medicine boards (Including Moon Atomizer X), Gra Photons, Megi Photons, Truffles other than Baiji, Berries other than Hustle, most common room decorations, item synth boards less than 4 stars are all junk and should be NPC'd.

Split your cash between buying yourself gear and covering expenses, and levelling your PM so you can synth stuff (I use shop revenues for gear buying, and money earned on runs for expenses and PM food). Once you get it up to level 50, you can reliably synth (70%) just about any B rank item in your chosen stat (Assuming your PM is pure). Focus on one stat and work on making it pure, and it should start to pay off.

Magician
Dec 15, 2006, 11:40 AM
Synth materials, useable items, and PM fewd such as 2*-3* weapons sell well, if priced right, usually a 60% discount from NPC prices is best. Weapons and armor, those in demand, you can get away with a 40%-50% discount. Those weapons and armor not in demand you had better knock it down to a 60%-70% discount if you want them to move.

Relam
Dec 15, 2006, 02:20 PM
Any Ebon ranked woods sell for anything under 4000. Mot woods are higher in demand I think since there aren't as many people doing moatoob runs. Upteline and Kerseline are also high in demand (but also hard to find.) Im and El photons will also sell well.

If your shop is geared towards PM feeding, why don't you advertise PM food in your ad? My shop is geared towards PM feeding and I always seem to sell out of food I've made.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Relam on 2006-12-15 11:24 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Dec 15, 2006, 02:22 PM
Very true. I'm definitely in with the masses that really are trying just to get a break on feeding our PMs. If people advertise PM food, in their store, and price well, I am soooo there.

ABDUR101
Dec 15, 2006, 02:40 PM
If you're selling this stuff, don't put the price above NPC shops either. I've gone through shops today looking for kerseline, and in every shop except two, the costs were 5k-20k.(And the idiots who were selling for 50k, or had it in their shop for 999999999xinfinite). If you're going to sell it for npc price, I'm not going to buy from you, I'm just going to buy from the npc. Sell for abit of a SALE from the npc shops, thats why people look through player shops, to get a deal, not to find the exact same(or extremely higher than) npc prices. Even a price-cut of 100-250 meseta will net you repeat buyers. However, when I go through shops and only see npc prices, it's disheartening.

Come on, think people. Player shops are the Mom and Pop stores of PSU. If you're not offering any sort of deal, you're just a waste of time.

Ravennittes
Dec 15, 2006, 03:02 PM
From expirience I've gotta say that restoratives give me the bulk of my income. They are hot commodities. Sell monomates for 10, dimates for 25 and trimates for 55 or 60. Sell sols for 50, moons for 100, stars andmoox X's for 200. That will net you quite a bit of income every day.

Delinguaniss
Dec 15, 2006, 03:04 PM
Hey Zarbolord, if you ever happen to run into me, I can give you some weapons I would never sell for free. It may help you out, and I will give you a ton of items I havne't come up with a use yet.

Ronin1of47
Dec 15, 2006, 03:05 PM
i all ways look for scape dolls and mates. non element photons are always over priced too. and what system are you on?

-Dainslef-
Dec 15, 2006, 03:26 PM
On 2006-12-15 11:40, ABDUR101 wrote:
If you're selling this stuff, don't put the price above NPC shops either. I've gone through shops today looking for kerseline, and in every shop except two, the costs were 5k-20k.(And the idiots who were selling for 50k, or had it in their shop for 999999999xinfinite). If you're going to sell it for npc price, I'm not going to buy from you, I'm just going to buy from the npc. Sell for abit of a SALE from the npc shops, thats why people look through player shops, to get a deal, not to find the exact same(or extremely higher than) npc prices. Even a price-cut of 100-250 meseta will net you repeat buyers. However, when I go through shops and only see npc prices, it's disheartening.

Come on, think people. Player shops are the Mom and Pop stores of PSU. If you're not offering any sort of deal, you're just a waste of time.

Quoted for truth. People who price items above NPC shops should die painfully. In a fire.

Witchblade56
Dec 15, 2006, 03:50 PM
Lol Dain

I cant believe the people that are selling items at or above npc prices.

I went looking for hustle berries to make agtarides and WOW 1k a pop for one berry...

So i spent the next 20 minutes looking through shops til i found someone who -WASNT- an idiot about pricing.

-Dainslef-
Dec 15, 2006, 03:51 PM
Yeah, that stuff bugs me, but nowhere near as much as people who sell Vestaline for 7500 meseta. WHY? *stab stab stab*

Zarbolord
Dec 16, 2006, 03:57 AM
Thx for the tips http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Oh btw, my character with the shop is archemedes. I have 50% reduction off the NPC prices for every item, lots for PM food, so if any one is interested please come and have a look http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (I feel guilty advertising like this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). My store mainly cntins 1* and 2* weapons for 400 each as max, I hope they'll sell, cos I really have too much stuff. Oh also I've added Booster items, not many, but there are some, and moon atomisers X. Now I just need to do A and S runs to get good boards :/