PDA

View Full Version : B> Grinna Bete S

Remedy
Dec 15, 2006, 08:32 AM
It's a room decoration, so don't price gouge me too hard on it. =/

But name your price.

Randomness
Dec 15, 2006, 06:40 PM
If I knew what the opening spawns for Endrum Remnants that signify S were, I'd hunt a pair, and sell one, but I don't.

Nice to know my theory about it being rare maps and not enemies was right though =D

Remedy
Dec 15, 2006, 08:38 PM
Here's the rough translation of the only complete one on JP Wiki:

B1 the room which faces to the door of the room B2 inner part of the gate immediately

Block 1: In baud Malta x4 additional baud Malta x2
Block 2: seeker x2 Kanone x3
Block 3: baud Malta x5
Rarespawns: B2 with YG-01U BUGGESx4 B3 YG-01Ux4+ [gurina] beat Sx5

Randomness
Dec 15, 2006, 09:15 PM
On 2006-12-15 17:38, Remedy wrote:
Here's the rough translation of the only complete one on JP Wiki:

B1 the room which faces to the door of the room B2 inner part of the gate immediately

Block 1: In baud Malta x4 additional baud Malta x2
Block 2: seeker x2 Kanone x3
Block 3: baud Malta x5
Rarespawns: B2 with YG-01U BUGGESx4 B3 YG-01Ux4+ [gurina] beat Sx5

Well, the triple rare spawn is correct, anyways... I'll make a few C runs tomorrow I think, when I have some luck.

Randomness
Dec 16, 2006, 03:57 PM
Sorry, 46 runs, checking google's translation, no luck...

Remedy
Dec 17, 2006, 10:46 AM
Well, baud Malta is that one robot with the round head that damages you by running into you.

No statue yet, but still trying. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Randomness
Dec 17, 2006, 11:06 AM
On 2006-12-17 07:46, Remedy wrote:
Well, baud Malta is that one robot with the round head that damages you by running into you.

No statue yet, but still trying. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yeah, figured out quikly it meant Bomaltas...
Good luck, anyways.

SailorDaravon
Dec 17, 2006, 11:20 PM
Has anyone EVER actually seen this thing drop? I've done a search for the item on the PS2/PC servers several times almost every day since Endrum went up, and I have never had it come up on a search -_-.

Honestly good luck getting one at a decent price though.

Remedy
Dec 18, 2006, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I doubt I'll get one at a fair price, but I've made a discovery.

The proper map for getting the rarespawns (at least via the map plan I "translated" is the one where you spawn in a short hallway with the crystal, then immediately walk into a room with the gate and the mobs spawned. Ideally, you want to see four Bomaltas immediately. That's the run for you.

SailorDaravon
Dec 18, 2006, 12:54 PM
Interesting, I might have to give that a go. Have we confirmed that they do appear and drop them on C rank?