PDA

View Full Version : Changing Jobs

The_Premier
Dec 15, 2006, 01:13 PM
Would there be anything wrong with me just getting the minimum for one of the expert classes? Is there any benefit for me raising one of the basic jobs higher than required?

Akaimizu
Dec 15, 2006, 01:21 PM
Depends on how you play it. You wont get any standard benefit from a the other classes, if they are above the requirement. But you're likely to have raised your (PAs/Hunter, Bullets/Ranger, Techs/Force) higher by remaining those classes before you take on the expert class.

Still, that's all about order of experience, really. The order you do things affects your gameplay, but I can't say one is better than the other.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 15, 2006, 01:37 PM
Look at it this way: If you level all your basic classes to 10, then you'll be able to swap around your Expert Class on a whim.

-Dainslef-
Dec 15, 2006, 01:43 PM
If you know what class you want to do, just focus on getting to the minimum for that class and leveling appropriate skills. =) You get nothing from having a class leveled unless you are currently that class.

Akaimizu
Dec 15, 2006, 01:45 PM
True enough. If you can't wait to be a certain class, I'd say jump right in. Always go where the fun is, is what I say. Unless the fun gets you in trouble. But that's an entirely different matter. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif