PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is the most effective Fortefighter weapon?

Ryoki
Dec 15, 2006, 03:50 PM
If I was Fortefighter, i would use Spears. I love my halbenata, even if it is just a 5 star. and when the new PA comes out, they will get even better.
Claws also rule. Claws, not twin claws.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-15 12:51 ]</font>
________
Grape ape marijuana strain (http://trichomes.org/marijuana-strains/grape-ape)

-Ryuki-
Dec 15, 2006, 03:52 PM
I agree with Ryoki. Single Claw+Handgun combo = FTW.

Maskim
Dec 15, 2006, 03:53 PM
Anything. With their mass atp, a fortefighter could turn a can of spaghetti-o's into a formidable weapon.

-Dainslef-
Dec 15, 2006, 03:53 PM
It's too bad I can't write this poll in such a way that it would allow people 2nd and 3rd choices. =/

-Dainslef-
Dec 15, 2006, 03:55 PM
I may try to make this a series of polls, continually limiting down choices to force more difficult picks. That way, we can determine what the weapon preferences of American PSU players are! =D

Umberger
Dec 15, 2006, 03:56 PM
I would say Spears just because I love Dus Daggas...but Twin Daggers are a really close match.

Ryoki
Dec 15, 2006, 03:59 PM
On 2006-12-15 12:56, Umberger wrote:
I would say Spears just because I love Dus Daggas...but Twin Daggers are a really close match.

But I wouldn't say Twin Daggers are a Fortefighter weapon. I love Twin Daggers, that's the main reason I chose Figunner over Fortefighter.

________
Bmw sauber f1.06 (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_Sauber_F1.06)

Ri0T
Dec 15, 2006, 04:02 PM
Really hard to say. All weapons are so situational. If the question was "What is your favorite weapon?" it would be easy, Long Sword all the way for me, but most effective, in any given situation.... it's a toughie.

I guess I would have to say Twin Daggers. It is pretty much a cop-out answer, but it's true. I don't really think there is another weapon out there that is as versatile. Make 'em Crea Twins and you're really having a party time!

Though give me a Long Sword and a Claw/Handgun and I'll be confident in any battle that comes my way.

But I wouldn't say Twin Daggers are a Fortefighter weapon. I love Twin Daggers, that's the main reason I chose Figunner over Fortefighter.

True, once S-Rank weapons come out, the Twin Dagger will probably be outshined by something else since ForteFighters can only use them up to A-Rank, but for now, I would consider them a ForteFighter weapon.

Truthfully, I am sick of using the things, been using them for so long, lol... but i can't take 'em out of my pallette because they prove themselves to be so effective time and time again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ri0T on 2006-12-15 13:34 ]</font>

CyarVictor
Dec 15, 2006, 04:57 PM
Claws and railgun for me. I like the speed and solid hits combined with that one-handed blender PA(even though 2 hit combos). This may soon noobish, but i like how a weapon attacks and looks more than damage since any weapon a fortefighter has at hand will still do boat-loads of damage.

Ri0T
Dec 15, 2006, 05:22 PM
Claws actually have really high ATP compared to other weapons as well as lookin' spiffy. On slow moving or stationary bosses there is nothing deadlier IMO. I also praise Spears for their mobility in boss battles.

Mystil
Dec 15, 2006, 05:56 PM
Raw power - Spears; No contest
Killer PA - Axe; stand alone.

Overall Spears.

VanHalen
Dec 15, 2006, 05:58 PM
i'd say swords for those times you get surrounded you can use tornado break to stop them and spinning break to get away while doing damage. well actually all weapons are good if you know how to use them

Neith
Dec 15, 2006, 06:13 PM
Claw. Shousen Totsuzan-ga is pure love.

Spears are horrificly powerful too.